Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1 more day and still no info

This is a discussion on 1 more day and still no info within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; im pretty sure it wont be launch tomorrow but if it is ull probably be waiting all day they wont ...
Page: 3

im pretty sure it wont be launch tomorrow but if it is ull probably be waiting all day they wont realese it in the morning :S

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    I read all the posts here just like I do with 99% of the forums.

Trust me, just because the project team isn't giving you guys the answers doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

Be patient, it will be worth it.
    I do appreciate you and Felix trying to keep us all calm. But really can you try and get Devile to give us at least ONE post letting us know all is well. Does not have to be a big post, just something from him Im sure that would satisfy almost everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    im pretty sure it wont be launch tomorrow but if it is ull probably be waiting all day they wont realese it in the morning :S
    I also think so...damn

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    I do appreciate you and Felix trying to keep us all calm. But really can you try and get Devile to give us at least ONE post letting us know all is well. Does not have to be a big post, just something from him Im sure that would satisfy almost everyone
    Yep, a shortly massege to all of us would satisfy us, at least to know whats going on lol.

we dont need to stress em so they make some mistakes allowing haxors to use any kind of hacks/glitch.Lets give em 2-3 days to do the finishing touches if they still havent finished,so at the end,ull get best thing ever

Incoming c-west version 2 on launch

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

First of all i will be excusing myself for using caps in following sentence.
    THEY GIVE YOU NO INFO BECAUSE THEY ARE WORKING NONSTOP ON SERVER, AND GOT NO TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE IN RUSH OF FINISHING, AND IF THEY COULD WATCH FORUM NONSTOP THIS SERVER COULD GET READY IN YEAR 2012. SO I HOPE YOU CAN WAIT AND SEE. IF YOU HAVEN'T EVER DONE SERVER YOURSELF THEN YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
    So people please be patience.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    THEY GIVE YOU NO INFO BECAUSE THEY ARE WORKING NONSTOP ON SERVER, AND GOT NO TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE IN RUSH OF FINISHING, AND IF THEY COULD WATCH FORUM NONSTOP THIS SERVER COULD GET READY IN YEAR 2012. SO I HOPE YOU CAN WAIT AND SEE. IF YOU HAVEN'T EVER DONE SERVER YOURSELF THEN YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
    ehh... why the hell would they read every post in the forum <.<
    as if they can't figure out that people are getting impatient...

as if (maximum) 5 minutes of their time is gonna influence wether the server is gonna be on time or not -.-

i know we all sound like lil kiddies because we want info and we keep crying about it... but after delaying the official for quite some time now people are gettin fed up. which is pretty reasonable,

although i don't care if its gettin delayed ( unless its for more then 2 weeks) they should just inform us about the status.

but well, this is like the 1000th post which says the same story:

INFO PLX :P thnks aga baba's swift lutfen saol!

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

they already stated that it will be released on 27th. if it is delayed, they will obviously tell us on the 27th at the latest.

and im pretty sure that they will give us more info about the server when they are completely done and before the official launch. so just be patient >_>

Rainey

If im not wrong, then only thing they got to do is panel. And they dont make panel.

But i think it wont come out.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elektriK View Post
    Incoming c-west version 2 on launch
    Incoming insecure WoW fan boy.

I don't play WoW either

So what version of KO did they decide on since they are using elmo and luff now i think

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

CAKE!? Where?

P.S -_-''

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    ehh... why the hell would they read every post in the forum <.<
    as if they can't figure out that people are getting impatient...

as if (maximum) 5 minutes of their time is gonna influence wether the server is gonna be on time or not -.-

i know we all sound like lil kiddies because we want info and we keep crying about it... but after delaying the official for quite some time now people are gettin fed up. which is pretty reasonable,

although i don't care if its gettin delayed ( unless its for more then 2 weeks) they should just inform us about the status.

but well, this is like the 1000th post which says the same story:

INFO PLX :P thnks aga baba's swift lutfen saol!
    U see mr.doob, if there would have been delay they probaly would have informed us already. Please use your lil brain if u have it

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elektriK View Post
    I don't play WoW either

So what version of KO did they decide on since they are using elmo and luff now i think
    Breth and Piana are still the current home maps from what we were told. CZ is the KE version style. So all together it's a mix of KE and KA

Jurtje

U see mr.doob, if there would have been delay they probaly would have informed us already. Please use your lil brain if u have it
    You don't know that. There could be delay and they won't tell us, because they're too busy, or they could be on schedule and not tell us, because they maintain the schedule

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast