Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

4Fun 4Vs Movie ;)

This is a discussion on 4Fun 4Vs Movie ;) within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Zealous Was he talking himself up in this thread? Originally Posted by ko4mylife you are welcome to ...
Page: 3

Hey cutie Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Was he talking himself up in this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    you are welcome to log in and vs me in any class you want

and most of the people that i saw from your clan are noobs...
    like the guy there said...

and im not destination anymore, the fag that bought the account didn't name change and atm he bug abuse 24/7...

and from what i see in your replys, you are the only one who talk yourself up
    im not talking about whatever server you play, im talking about ko4life beta..
    and my replys? good one considering that was my first post in topic

Skilled rogue, too short movie to make a clear judgement tho. But based on those 2 min it was good.

Too much edits tho, made me dizzy :d

Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    im not talking about whatever server you play, im talking about ko4life beta..
    and my replys? good one considering that was my first post in topic
    Oh, was he talking himself up?

Chiana

nice vid , but you your crazy effects are really annoying to watch :P

PaMelita

to the final? We can not lose a battle if we all have the same lvl and same items and what is worth talking about what you know is speaking ill of you and my clan machao are delayed about much.
    so we talked zzzzzz

Csir0

Hi... I'm puls0 and play too whit jinhuanYuanshuai sometimes! ... Well, the truth is that I rarely see the comments made on these sites! and good to see how attacked a lot the Insane and LoveMe4ever`s Clan! : S not that much bout understand who does the most good if we all know that:
    1. It's just a beta plays
    2. There is nothing important to be one better than another if it belongs to reality
    3. The very fact that it is a beta, is a simple and ordinary, like any other.
    So to all those who spend time denigrating other people, other players, people who just like making games that are "games" that is only for fun I tell them all "that really is sad to see people like that"... Thanks! This is for all those who attack puls0, jinhuanYuanshuai, PamelitaFTW and other players in the clan loveme4ever! ... NOW PLEASE SHUT UP!

*sorry 4 my english* thanks so much

...puls0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123