Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1 more day and still no info

This is a discussion on 1 more day and still no info within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; like the topic says, 1 more day and still no info... im getting the impression that it's not gonna be ...
Page: 1

Default 1 more day and still no info

like the topic says, 1 more day and still no info...
    im getting the impression that it's not gonna be launched tomorrow....
    there has been no info releases or what so ever.

what's up with the info admins?

you all know what im talkin about

Her0

i really get this impression too...took a holiday tomorow so i can play but i think thats wasted...

Doob, no offense buddy but there is already a topic "5 days and no info " which was answered by Felix.

He's try to find some information for us, new useless topics wont really help us to get answers I think.

Either way, I also got the feeling that it wont be launched tomorrow, honestly I am sure of it.

But lets hope that I am wrong

I hope it wont be launched tommorow from 1st of april and onwards its cool,but before that,no pl0x

it have to be launched tomorow becaus if not it will be big fail and server will loose a lot of players i made holidays for next week so it have to be online !

EDIT im also waiting for info for like 5 days all i got is premium prices hope today we will get open time and other info becaus if not there is no way it will be open tomorow

NervE

im just trying (hopelessly) to draw some attention from the admins.
    imo you just can't make such promises and keep the people which are waiting anxiously in the dark....

this topic is probably not gonna help, but at least an admin should inform us about the status of some items. such as:

Release date still 27th?
    how to buy prem?
    how to register?
    what does a prem package include?

(some questsion might already be answered by some guys on the forums, most answers are still speculation though, and there should be an info page or what so ever with these kind a info)

since the last time we received some good info bout the official im really gettin my doubts bout this release date <.<

but well... we'll see tomorrow

what a lotta people already said earlier, if this release date is gonna get delayed again its certain that a lot of players won't bother to come, if you see how empty the forum is just before the release date (yea there are still +-100 people active but that's nothing compared to how it was ).

GG server.

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    NervE

imo you just can't make such promises and keep the people which are waiting anxiously in the dark....

this topic is probably not gonna help, but at least an admin should inform us about the status of some items. such as:

Release date still 27th?
    how to buy prem?
    how to register?

(some questsion might already be answered by some guys on the forums, most answers are still speculation though, and there should be an info page or what so ever with these kind a info)

since the last time we received some good info bout the official im really gettin my doubts bout this release date <.<

what a lotta people already said earlier, if this release date is gonna get delayed again its certain that a lot of players won't bother to come, if you see how empty the forum is just before the release date (yea there are still +-100 people active but that's nothing compared to how it was ).

GG server.
    Release date still 27th? no
    how to buy prem? over ko panel ?
    how to register? over ko panel ?
    what does a prem package include? same as usko bronz prem ?

If it goes up or not isnt really the case. The whole problem for me is lack of response from ko4life server staff. It reminds me of K2 already.

Ofcourse if serv goes up tomorrow I will owe apologizes to the staff but if its not, then I can say that theres absolutely no communication beetween k4l admins and players that hoped for something different than k2 serviced us.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyler View Post
    If it goes up or not isnt really the case. The whole problem for me is lack of response from ko4life server staff. It reminds me of K2 already.

Ofcourse if serv goes up tomorrow I will owe apologizes to the staff but if its not, then I can say that theres absolutely no communication beetween k4l admins and players that hoped for something different than k2 serviced us.
    +1
    they said the 27th over a month ago, promising us that it would be up by then. and we didnt say anything cus we knew it would launch the 27th.
    Now there is 1 day left, no response for any1 in the ko4life team. they left us in the dark (again), and they are prolly gonna tell us another date and blame it on the kopanel witch isnt up yet..

alright, well lets hope nothing wrong happens and the server comes up as planned.
    Good luck to everybody ^_^

Cool

any1 know if there is a panel up?

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    any1 know if there is a panel up?
    No panel.

-------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    NervE

Release date still 27th?
    how to buy prem?
    how to register?

GG server.
    Mate, you're definitely right lol, no doubts about this theme ^^ .

As for the premium package, it should be setted same as Bronze Premium :
    If I am not mistaken :
    1). Each time you die you will lose 2.5% instead of 5%.
    2). 20% experience more ( no kc ).
    3). pots/rpr are a bit cheaper.
    4). guess " more luck on drops" ( somthing I've never believed in ).

If I am not mistaken that's pretty much all.

And once again, you're obviously right about the rest .

Lets hope it would really help us to get some kind of info <3 .

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyler View Post

+1 lol..

Jurtje

Well, they might throw it in as a surprise when everybody's certain the server won't go up :] Tbh, what does it matter if they're a few days late? I'm pretty bummed as well that we don't have an exact time for the release to get off to a good start, but besides that, I could get premium on day 2 or 3. Maybe they're just too busy to reply right now, whatever. I guess it's better to have doubts in two days, when the server should've been up and it isn't. I can afford to be a bit inconvenienced if I look at all the trouble these guys went through just to start this thing up. As long as it's not extreme, as in, them releasing it in a month, I'll still be playing and believing that this thing will land on its feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurtje View Post
    Well, they might throw it in as a surprise when everybody's certain the server won't go up :] Tbh, what does it matter if they're a few days late? I'm pretty bummed as well that we don't have an exact time for the release to get off to a good start, but besides that, I could get premium on day 2 or 3. Maybe they're just too busy to reply right now, whatever. I guess it's better to have doubts in two days, when the server should've been up and it isn't. I can afford to be a bit inconvenienced if I look at all the trouble these guys went through just to start this thing up. As long as it's not extreme, as in, them releasing it in a month, I'll still be playing and believing that this thing will land on its feet.
    Well maybe buddy, I really hope they would surprise us , everyone hope so I guess ^^ .

Either me, if there server will be released in a week, I will still have the desire to play and I will play.
    The point is that it seems like the admins of the k4l-Project don't really pay attention to us, they don't even giving a bit information about the progress although they got their good 2 mods ( ghost/cama ) , noone has told us somthing yet else Felix who trys to figure out some information for us lol.

But bah...I know those admins are smart and know what they're doing, but changing their attitude would be cool.

I am crossing my fingers that Ko4life-KO Project will be released tomorrow

Peace <3 .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast