Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About the banned players.

This is a discussion on About the banned players. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Get the banned players unbanned please admins... Many people got banned unfairly or just got banned by a stupid mistake.. ...
Page: 1

LegendarYz

Default About the banned players.

Get the banned players unbanned please admins...
    Many people got banned unfairly or just got banned by a stupid mistake..
    Give everyone 1 more chance to play..
    Thanks

Please no flame guys =_="

Fafama

+1 some gay is banned via ip and i get affected to that somehow. Now i cant play also

LegendarYz

Many ppl got banned.. i know that 70% is banned fairly.. but ithink every1 needs to get a second chance.. or ban the char in place of banning the IP.. thats just not smart in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarYz View Post
    Many ppl got banned.. i know that 70% is banned fairly.. but ithink every1 needs to get a second chance.. or ban the char in place of banning the IP.. thats just not smart in my eyes.
    well in my eyes you're not smart...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

you got banned because apparantly your "little brother" used koxp and lets face it, who the hell believes you? you got banned deservingly, just accept it.. be glad you're not banned from ko4life.

zjebus123

yea pls undbaned

LegendarYz

uhh actually i got banned on ko4life... dont u see my acc is from jan 2010.. and well no one has to believe it but its true. and if they would give me a chance they would see i wont cheat.. and MAYBE... MAYBE they would say hey this guy is right.. maybe his little brother DID cheated on his pc.. because he is a very skilled player. man give me a chance and ill let u see what i got

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

uhh actually i got banned on ko4life... dont u see my acc is from jan 2010.. and well no one has to believe it but its true. and if they would give me a chance they would see i wont cheat.. and MAYBE... MAYBE they would say hey this guy is right.. maybe his little brother DID cheated on his pc.. because he is a very skilled player. man give me a chance and ill let u see what i got
    so we should just give every cheater a second chance?
    thats what u are saying now

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    so we should just give every cheater a second chance?
    thats what u are saying now
    actually, there might be people who got banned wrongly

banned hmhmm

I predict a riote, i predict a riote.

Ghosty are you going to reply to my pm any time this year?

Fafama

Yes there is ppl who got banned for no reason! Im not saying unban the koxpers , but the anti-cheat system detects no other reason but 3rd party tools on every1 which i think is not 100% true.
    There is ppl who cannot even play cuz they are affected from ip Ban. Thats not the answer of " they deserve ban " lol

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    actually, there might be people who got banned wrongly
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

OK NOW, I understand WHY K2 Network uses automatic responses on their tickets to get rid of ppl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    Yes there is ppl who got banned for no reason! Im not saying unban the koxpers , but the anti-cheat system detects no other reason but 3rd party tools on every1 which i think is not 100% true.
    There is ppl who cannot even play cuz they are affected from ip Ban. Thats not the answer of " they deserve ban " lol
    I dont know who is innocent or not nor do i care, but an anti cheat that works based on specific strings speaks for itself. Sure you can filter DI or do what ever, but that only bites the users not the ones these things are meant for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast