Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About the banned players.

This is a discussion on About the banned players. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by MeeP I dont know who is innocent or not nor do i care, but an anti cheat ...
Page: 2

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    I dont know who is innocent or not nor do i care, but an anti cheat that works based on specific strings speaks for itself. Sure you can filter DI or do what ever, but that only bites the users not the ones these things are meant for.
    No even some of the admins admitted that the anti-cheat is not works properly nor they can prove it. Thats why they are reviewing it. I am the prove about it is not working properly cuz i got ip ranged for nothing.

Even i saw some1 got banned for reason "nope" .. can u comment this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    Yes those reasons are totally irrelevant!

No even some of the admins admitted that the anti-cheat is not works properly nor they can prove it. Thats why they are reviewing it. I am the prove about it is not working properly cuz i got ip ranged for nothing.

There is no such thing as computers acting on their own, they do specifically what they were made to do and that does not always equal to what people want them to do.

LegendarYz

I said at begin of topic no flaming. please all the guys that are ment are born to flame dont even bother looking at this topic.. for the others...
    even if they cheated... it was a beta. and at offcial getting banned is okay but not here.
    thats my opinnion!
    IP ban lol:X

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    There is no such thing as computers acting on their own, they do specifically what they were made to do and that does not always equal to what people want them to do.
    Thats why we are saying about anti-cheat system . It is not perfect so they should take care of that on 1st place but they are saying that it is not so important thing. WHA?
    It is not important to care of anti-cheat system ? so it will continue banning fair players ? I think it is very important cuz they are losing players (customers).
    Thats how i see the things.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarYz View Post
    even if they cheated... it was a beta. and at offcial getting banned is okay but not here.
    thats my opinnion!
    IP ban lol:X
    that's where you're wrong!

Fafama

Ok ban the character but Ip ban is not cool for Beta

Ok ban the character but Ip ban is not cool for Beta
    The only reason you're here complaining is cuz you got caught if werent you'd be cheating in the official without any regret so now DEAL WITH IT!

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    The only reason you're here complaining is cuz you got caught if werent you'd be cheating in the official without any regret so now DEAL WITH IT!
    The Only reason u're posting is cuz u dont know anything but wanna gain some posts.

I did not cheat i get caught by ip ban shit now cuz some1 cheated i cant login too.

I did not cheat i get caught by ip ban shit now cuz some1 cheated i cant login too.
    Obviously someone else's ip ban accidently banned you

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Obviously someone else's ip ban accidently banned you
    If that wasn't sarcasm , i guess u finally understood what i ment lol.

ong

If that wasn't sarcasm , i guess u finally understood what i ment lol.
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Tompsu got banned after reporting that R hack works , so thats KINDA unfair or what?

MaRiNeChato

If u are banned... is cuz u can't play legit... If u can't play legit then why are u asking to get unbanned for play a legit server ._.? u should look for a private server which Cheat is allowed or Adminds aren't smart to fix it or just they don't care. If they unban you probably u will start to look for a bug or something new... If u find a Bug u will abuse it and u wont report it. If GMs doesn't notice u will laught and tell ur friends it will expand and legit people will feel pissed before GMs fix it. The Dmg may be worse or not too much. If the dmg is big gms will rollback or do something for fix it. After they ban u. You will just laught and flame in the forum. Now if u dont find a bug or something to cheat u will just stop to play it cuz u can't play legit. Now why GMs should unban u?

P.S. : If they ban you without a reason... Why would u like to play a Private Server if they ban people for no reason! ? for lvl up to lvl 70 and ban u again for no reason?! hell no!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaRiNeChato View Post
    If u are banned... is cuz u can't play legit... If u can't play legit then why are u asking to get unbanned for play a legit server ._.? u should look for a private server which Cheat is allowed or Adminds aren't smart to fix it or just they don't care. If they unban you probably u will start to look for a bug or something new... If u find a Bug u will abuse it and u wont report it. If GMs doesn't notice u will laught and tell ur friends it will expand and legit people will feel pissed before GMs fix it. The Dmg may be worse or not too much. If the dmg is big gms will rollback or do something for fix it. After they ban u. You will just laught and flame in the forum. Now if u dont find a bug or something to cheat u will just stop to play it cuz u can't play legit. Now why GMs should unban u?

P.S. : If they ban you without a reason... Why would u like to play a Private Server if they ban people for no reason! ? for lvl up to lvl 70 and ban u again for no reason?! hell no!!
    Yeahhh!!1 Poweer to the people!!!111 Save the squirrelless!!!1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast