Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

About the OFFCIAL release.

This is a discussion on About the OFFCIAL release. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Since we don't know much about the official release.. my question was.. how do we get to know when this ...
Page: 1

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Default About the OFFCIAL release.

Since we don't know much about the official release..
    my question was.. how do we get to know when this official release comes.. i know that more then 50% stopped looking at forum...about the ko4life.. so my idea was maybe to send all ko4life users an e-mail.. that the official is gonna be released..maybe this is a bit early to discuss but if u want an high amount of players i should suggest this...
    regards LEJ

You're a genius. Seriously!

Why is this guy not admin yet here?

Banned Senior Member

He's right tho , the forum pretty much died again , and people lost their interest in the server.
    Sending an email is a good idea.

well, i am pretty sure they will advertise the server in some better way than just makin a post of release date in the private server section.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Best advertisment is the "feeling". These forums (sadly) dont have any good old vibez left. Every time i come here all i can see is smth worth to /facepalm over or ... no new posts.

Forum became kewl again when felix got on the move, but came crashing down soon after the fun ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post

We actually have a 25 post minimum for admins. It's more of a formality than anything tbh.

do u still believe that server will be this year ? dont think so :/

im pretty sure it will be this year. originally it was supposed to be on the 23rd of january.

Banned Senior Member

The live release is coming as soon as we can get it up, once the Panel is finished for you guys and is secure we should have a date for you guys. We were rushed into open beta, we dont want to be rushed into a buggy live release nobody likes

Its still ko always gonna have bugs lol

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

je bent niet grappig hoor frikandel

Ya.. well im just saying.. if u guys gonna write on the forum that the server will be up... i think u already lost like 30/40% of the population.. so my idea was maybe to send all e-mails

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Yea gotta say I lost a lot of my intrest if not all for this server.

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Yea gotta say I lost a lot of my intrest if not all for this server.
    People will be crawling back when they hear the date of the official release.

That's such a retarded excuse... I mean, for months people been talking about this server, making their exp/pk plans and whatever. They play closed and open beta, everyone notices bugs and whatnot, yet for some reason they cant wait a few more weeks, eventho they've been already for months!

Ofcourse they're posting now that it's taking too long, due to school/work/sickness, but who cares? 9 out of 10 people saying they give up cause it's taking to long, will be the first people to create an account when the server comes out.

What would be cool is to ban them, to protect themselves against themselves, like 'OMG I'M NOT PLAYING BECAUSE IN APRIL I HAVE THIS TEST SO I HAVE TO STUDY NOW, SHIT SERVER TAKING SOO DAMN LONG, zzzz'

But when the server comes out, guess what? Yea. They're playing. So whoever posts that he's not playing anymore, protect them by banning them :>

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

That's such a retarded excuse... I mean, for months people been talking about this server, making their exp/pk plans and whatever. They play closed and open beta, everyone notices bugs and whatnot, yet for some reason they cant wait a few more weeks, eventho they've been already for months!

Ofcourse they're posting now that it's taking too long, due to school/work/sickness, but who cares? 9 out of 10 people saying they give up cause it's taking to long, will be the first people to create an account when the server comes out.

What would be cool is to ban them, to protect themselves against themselves, like 'OMG I'M NOT PLAYING BECAUSE IN APRIL I HAVE THIS TEST SO I HAVE TO STUDY NOW, SHIT SERVER TAKING SOO DAMN LONG, zzzz'

But when the server comes out, guess what? Yea. They're playing. So whoever posts that he's not playing anymore, protect them by banning them :>
    ofc im still gonna play. Jst saying that im not as hyped as when I found out.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast