Np transfer

This is a discussion on Np transfer within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; "Mitralyoz" did np transfer with "NPtransfer" check the log because somebody else got "NPtransfer" killed few times i dont have ...
Page: 1

Uzul

Default Np transfer

"Mitralyoz" did np transfer with "NPtransfer" check the log because somebody else got "NPtransfer" killed few times i dont have ksc because i quit from ko before i took prtscr just forgot to do it

Yeah... We know. We just don't really care right now. Everything will be deleted anyway.

Uzul

hmm so i can do same without any problems?? its just stupid to do anything like that in beta. btw if somebody is doing this in beta in official will do same and now he is making ppl angry like me.

knubbiz

it's better to let them work on the official than bothering and spending their time on the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzul View Post
    hmm so i can do same without any problems?? its just stupid to do anything like that in beta. btw if somebody is doing this in beta in official will do same and now he is making ppl angry like me.

I don't really care if you do it in the beta. You do it in the live release, however, you'll pay the consequences.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

ya stop complaining about hackers and shit in beta, their gonna get banned in official anyway