Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About the OFFCIAL release.

This is a discussion on About the OFFCIAL release. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I just hope the official release is something more stable than K2 ever put on the board. Although im bored ...
Page: 2

I just hope the official release is something more stable than K2 ever put on the board. Although im bored of the open beta, still waiting for the official like a kid on christmas morning.

LuisEnrique

you have reason Chemical to have people running out of time, in March or April now begin examnes, and is difficult to play well we must not neglect their education

Quote Originally Posted by LuisEnrique View Post
    you have reason Chemical to have people running out of time, in March or April now begin examnes, and is difficult to play well we must not neglect their education

That's why we must protect them, by banning them from the server for their own good.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    That's why we must protect them, by banning them from the server for their own good.
    You're a genius. Seriously!

Why is this guy not admin yet here?

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    You're a genius. Seriously!

Why is this guy not admin yet here?
    Doh, Shurt said you need at least 25 posts...Chemical has only 2,867 right now. Thats like 22,133 to go...

Calcifer

Chemical why u are so defensive.Gm's and ko4life admins can defence their ownselves.
    So please keep talk only about your ownself.
    Thoose ppl talking about ,they want play in official as possible soon.Theyr right too.
    Because , theyr planing it like this, they will get high lvl in ferbuary and they will take their
    little empty time with doing pk in March April May till summer.
    I think you arent a student so you havent any idea about this.
    I 've connect to my flat internet service.I was thinking in 23 of previous month we could play in official.It doesnt happened .So my money fly .Im not blaming about this to anyonelse except me ..
    Last thing , if ppl are still talking on official relaese date please admins you have to know theyr still exicited about game .

Chemical, you should form an alliance with Magyk.

Banned

I think the idea is not that bad, sending a spam email to all the ko4life registrated email adresses! but the reason why they lost the activity is cause simply, everyone became active as soon as they heard about the server, then they told people about it to early, what they should have done is, set everything ready for open beta / almost ready for real release. When this time comes, you annouce it in forums, then you have to make sure you open the real release within a month after the open beta, cause after like 4 weeks everyone lost interested and is like, i dont even care when it opens, will see if we play.

Im still gonna play, no doubt but its just stupid that they made open beta, with the real release date so far away, so people lost interest cause its taking so long.

Ofcourse this is normal, setting up servers is hard, and then the panel wich needs to have a extremly good secure cause we dont want other private servers like snoxd to hack us, turks even spamming the servers with package files on usko lately.

So if you complainers, start google - ing and trying to get a good security for the control panel, it might makes the realize faster.

Stay calm, you survived a waiting period of like 6 weeks after beta, so another 6 weeks wont kill you, ofcourse a mistake hart attack is in a small corner, or a earthquake or whatever could make you go to the next "world" so you cant play the ko4life, but im sure you guys are healthy enough to survive it another 6 weeks without ko4life!

Have fun flaming on this post!

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    People will be crawling back when they hear the date of the official release.
    Like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Like always.
    The whole point is that not AS MANY people will come crawling back...My primary fear for this server was the population... the longer it takes the greater it becomes a viable threat unless we let the turks in xD

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

il admit, iv also lost my hype for the server....well for me ko was better as a memory

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    il admit, iv also lost my hype for the server....well for me ko was better as a memory
    same ;/ it was cool when 1st WE ARE GOIN ONLINE steps were fast and then smtn broke and dunno what we are waiting for now ;(

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Thats why im making this post..its important that we still get ALL the population that WANTED to play ko4life..becuz well lets admit.. a FARM server where XP will be FKNG hard aint fun with 200/300 users..and i remember at the first beta day there were like 300/400 users online and now there are like maybe 20/30...thats what im trying to say.. and about chemical..if ur only gonna flame and gonna talk stupid why are u posting..?
    just post ur idea how to contact EVERYONE ( i mean EVERYONE ) and let the gms think about it.. this would be a good idea

p.s ( sending all a virus when u open PC ) JOIN ko4liFe www.ko4life.com
    ''HAHA" ^^

bunch of whiny little girls nothing's ever good enough for you ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    bunch of whiny little girls nothing's ever good enough for you ppl
    well they are sharing opinions to make population more.. I dont see why u post in this topic if ur just gonna flame..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast