Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About the OFFCIAL release.

This is a discussion on About the OFFCIAL release. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Chemical Yea, it does. can you please tell me why? im just saying how it is. So ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Yea, it does.
    can you please tell me why?
    im just saying how it is. So now u gotta be a mod to say the truth?

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSeNSe View Post
    can you please tell me why?
    im just saying how it is. So now u gotta be a mod to say the truth?
    stop arguing both of you, if you want to argue like petty girls go do it in pm's cheers

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    stop arguing both of you, if you want to argue like petty girls go do it in pm's cheers
    arguing is what keeps this topic alive lol

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Better a topic where ppl give reactions ON TOPIC
    then these bunch of clowns spamming things thats not about this topic.. man i freaking asked you guys how its the best to contact all ppl that already left the forums etc..-.- NOT MORE

Quote Originally Posted by NoSeNSe View Post
    well next time put your opinion in the off topic section.. cause this has nothing to do with what this topic is about.
    I dont see you complain about all those who're whining about the server not being launched yet whereas they're infact off topic...lawyered!

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Better a topic where ppl give reactions ON TOPIC
    then these bunch of clowns spamming things thats not about this topic.. man i freaking asked you guys how its the best to contact all ppl that already left the forums etc..-.- NOT MORE
    You have nothing to worry about. Word travels fast around here so anyone who gave up on checking the forums day after day will be here when the server goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    I dont see you complain about all those who're whining about the server not being launched yet whereas they're infact off topic...lawyered!
    bunch of whiny little girls nothing's ever good enough for you ppl

seriously.. this is not a complain, this is a judgment. but whatever i aint gonna bother on trying to make myself clear to you. post all you want it aint gonna change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    i will play the server, but im tired of playing pk, the server was populated even when i pk'ed now its dead, i dont even feel like logging, the point of the beta is for us the users to test the bugs, we have played tested and submited bugs, now im sure people are ready for release. if its not released soon ill probably find another server, tired of sitting here no lifeing pk also would it not of been easier to get someone like twostars, from the kodev forum, used an old ko panel and got him to secure if 100% for you, instead of making a whole new panel? also people get excited and enjoy getting updates after release :P just my 2cents

Well, besides the fact that we'd have to pay him/her in order to have it done, we simply feel more secure creating our own, rather than using someone else's. Most every server ends up failing when it comes to the panel... They forget to secure that or forgot to fix this bug, etc. and they end up getting hacked. We're going to avoid that at all costs.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Well, besides the fact that we'd have to pay him/her in order to have it done, we simply feel more secure creating our own, rather than using someone else's. Most every server ends up failing when it comes to the panel... They forget to secure that or forgot to fix this bug, etc. and they end up getting hacked. We're going to avoid that at all costs.
    im sure twostars wouldnt want to be paid, as its credit for him for helping the community, and as you said about the panel, most people dont know how to code thats why there servers get hacked through the panel. look at sexyKO he had a very nice panel which was somthing he started off with and then edited it so it wasnt hackable, im sure that would be a much better idea then pain stakeingly coding and designing a new panel from scratch. this as an example i would rather start building a car from a frame then trying to put the frame together in the first place, if you get me

xiahou_yuan

^ +1 to his point about taking an existing panel.
    and about Twostars, I dunno, he told everyone he was a girl while he's a dude.
    can't trust anyone mate

To continue your metaphor, let's say we were building a car. Let's say we borrowed a frame from a popular car manufacturer. We get to building and modifying and get the whole car running perfectly. Take it out for a test drive and the welds holding the rear wheel axle pop and the rear wheel axle flies off and we die.

See my point? Using a frame isn't a bad idea, but the problem is, if there are any faults that haven't been discovered, they will, undoubtedly, pop up on our server (Murphy's Law is superior to anything else, after all.).

Concerning Twostars... He/she would want to be paid, trust me.
    Last edited by Shurt; 02-07-2010 at 06:13 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    To continue your metaphor, let's say we were building a car. Let's say we borrowed a frame from a popular car manufacturer. We get to building and modifying and get the whole car running perfectly. Take it out for a test drive and the welds holding the rear wheel axle pop and the rear wheel axle flies off and we die.

See my point? Using a frame isn't a bad idea, but the problem is, if there are any faults that haven't been discovered, they will, undoubtedly, pop up on our server (Murphy's Law is superior to anything else, after all.).

Concerning Twostars... He/she would want to be paid, trust me.

He does easier jobs for free and when bored.
    Harder and complicated jobs he asks payd.
    And yes he is male. It was proved already when he hosted Crusade Ko and presented himself as female.

Hostage

close this fuckin topic

if you can't wait. gtfo

well i see the ppl is getting bored, maybe u can make this pk server more funn, like lvl 70... irons set... +8 stuffs.. dunno. so we can wait a little more time and have funn... thats my opinion

xiahou_yuan

^ +1 to that too
    beta is dead atm, same 20 orcs and 20 humans in cz all day, there were atleast 200 online at all times first day of pk beta.
    I suggested making 70 and good gear but they went with 65 and average.
    if we can get +1 uniques and +8 items , lvl 70 100% would be nice :P
    if it's not too much trouble ofcourse.
    beta is pretty much dead now.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast