Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

About the OFFCIAL release.

This is a discussion on About the OFFCIAL release. within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan ^ +1 to that too beta is dead atm, same 20 orcs and 20 humans in ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    ^ +1 to that too
    beta is dead atm, same 20 orcs and 20 humans in cz all day, there were atleast 200 online at all times first day of pk beta.
    I suggested making 70 and good gear but they went with 65 and average.
    if we can get +1 uniques and +8 items , lvl 70 100% would be nice :P
    if it's not too much trouble ofcourse.
    beta is pretty much dead now.
    Just a question, but how would that make it more fun? I mean... Really? How would having amazing gear make it fun? Not like you'll be doing awesome amounts of damage, since everyone will have the same gear. And the beta being dead doesn't really surprise me, personally. Bugs are all reported, everything ingame is pretty much taken care of. People are just waiting for the official release, which, I can't blame them.

xiahou_yuan

cause comboing with this low mana is gay
    dunno mate, was just a suggestion, trying to get it more active.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Just a question, but how would that make it more fun? I mean... Really? How would having amazing gear make it fun? Not like you'll be doing awesome amounts of damage, since everyone will have the same gear. And the beta being dead doesn't really surprise me, personally. Bugs are all reported, everything ingame is pretty much taken care of. People are just waiting for the official release, which, I can't blame them.
    yeh theres like 99999 private servers for that but anyway... your saying that like all the ingame bugs are fixed and we are just waiting on the ko4life Panel?

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    yeh theres like 99999 private servers for that but anyway... your saying that like all the ingame bugs are fixed and we are just waiting on the ko4life Panel?

ALL of the bugs? No, that'd require some major work that people get paid a considerable amount to fix. No, we've gotten the big things finished. The in-game bugs that were stopping us from release, to my knowledge, are all taken care of. The KOPanel itself is the last big thing.

well yeah thats what i meant all the bugs that needed a fix atm, i just cant believe how long it takes to make a KO panel >.<

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    well yeah thats what i meant all the bugs that needed a fix atm, i just cant believe how long it takes to make a KO panel >.<
    A panel designed from the ground up with the main coder busy with other things, we've enlisted the help of another person we know. Since the panel is the easiest way to hack into a server, there have to be no holes whatsover. Devile is a perfection nazi esp when it comes to security

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    cause comboing with this low mana is gay
    dunno mate, was just a suggestion, trying to get it more active.
    i you cant combo with 2.2-2.5k mana, you will have some serious issues in the official xD

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Yep. i think when panel will be up the official will be very soon,, i mean there will be many patches,, and every patch will fix some little bugs.... u guys doing a good job tho this all is oftopic.. i was asking how to contact all when official is up:P

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    A panel designed from the ground up with the main coder busy with other things, we've enlisted the help of another person we know. Since the panel is the easiest way to hack into a server, there have to be no holes whatsover. Devile is a perfection nazi esp when it comes to security
    Release a panel with only registration and add everything later on, i dont see why you guys want to finish it completely, unless nobody has been actually working on the panel for the past 2 weeks.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Release a panel with only registration and add everything later on, i dont see why you guys want to finish it completely, unless nobody has been actually working on the panel for the past 2 weeks.
    I think thats what the main idea is, I am not a php coder so theres nothing I can help with on the panel, I would need to ask again on the status but I believe it should be done soon

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post

We're not shooting for a 100% completed panel. We've narrowed down the things that are required for us to launch. As with Phantomlink, I'm not the coder on this job, so as for specifics, I can only make an educated guess as to where they are exactly.

okay sounds good

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345