About private ko4life server

This is a discussion on About private ko4life server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I was wondering would you guys like a server which - everyone could pick any weapon at a defined + ...
Page: 1

Default About private ko4life server

I was wondering

would you guys like a server which

- everyone could pick any weapon at a defined +
    - could pick any armor at a defined +
    - any unique at a defined + (2?)
    - everyone would be 83

- the game would be based about clans and nps and not about the hours and the hours a player can spent on this game.

the server would be about the players skills and their ability in team play

by doing this, people who actually left KO because it demands alot of times would be more interested by joining.

at a certain point, no matter how skilled.. items that are collected by farming hours and hours can often outshine the skill of any player..

people who are starting and already started to grown up have way many other thingsto do and this way, could actually enjoy this game for what is it the best, the pk..

what are you guy thinking about it.

i wont hide for me, the time is a important key factor.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosFactor View Post
    I was wondering

would you guys like a server which

- everyone could pick any weapon at a defined +
    - could pick any armor at a defined +
    - any unique at a defined + (2?)
    - everyone would be 83

- the game would be based about clans and nps and not about the hours and the hours a player can spent on this game.

the server would be about the players skills and their ability in team play

by doing this, people who actually left KO because it demands alot of times would be more interested by joining.

at a certain point, no matter how skilled.. items that are collected by farming hours and hours can often outshine the skill of any player..

people are starting and already started for many to grown up and could actually enjoy this game for what is it the best, the pk..

what are you guy thinking about it.

thank you
    Uh, so you want your run-of-the-mill PK server? Nope. This will be a real KO server, emulating what KO used to be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Uh, so you want your run-of-the-mill PK server? Nope. This will be a real KO server, emulating what KO used to be like.
    correct.

If you want a server where everyone is 83 got +10 +3 go to those turk private servers.

Farm server ftw.

i know for sure,

xping, farming, hunting bosses has always been a part of the game.

i am not talking abouts +10s and +5s, i am talking about the good middle for gameplay.

but since the "population" is already small enough,

i consider that making this "type" of gameplay would populate alot and mix tighter this ko4life community

would you think?

Why are you even posting here?
    1. Knight Online got unbalansed when they added lvl 83 and all those attack skills. This is why this server is lvl 70.
    2. Free items is what you get in regular KO and its boring. Farming is actually a nice part of Knight Online.
    3. And no... Items will never ever make up for skills on a lvl 70 server.. they will how ever on a lvl 83 server (unless your lvl 60 vs a decked out 70 ofc).

So... if you wanna play a server like what you just listed go play 1 of the other 20000 priv servers that actually has that setup alrdy.

well i see its going nowhere,

close topic...

thank you

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    Why are you even posting here?
    1. Knight Online got unbalansed when they added lvl 83 and all those attack skills. This is why this server is lvl 70.
    2. Free items is what you get in regular KO and its boring. Farming is actually a nice part of Knight Online.
    3. And no... Items will never ever make up for skills on a lvl 70 server.. they will how ever on a lvl 83 server (unless your lvl 60 vs a decked out 70 ofc).

So... if you wanna play a server like what you just listed go play 1 of the other 20000 priv servers that actually has that setup alrdy.
    +1
    there is hundreds of lvl83 fully geared pvp servers..
    so why would they make a similar one?

Everyone can do COMBO now and ask for debuffs and cures and teleports on ventrilo.

Not everyone can now simply evolve his own character - either levels or items. Period

Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    Everyone can do COMBO now and ask for debuffs and cures and teleports on ventrilo.

Not everyone can now simply evolve his own character - either levels or items. Period
    I am gonna quote myself, since I gave you definitely best answer what is ko4life server all about.

Don't wanna be rude, but next time use the SEARCH. This has been discussed so many times it gets boring.