View Poll Results: Should we lift the Turkish IP Ban?

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

109 45.99%
  • Yes

128 54.01%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible?

This is a discussion on About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; if turks are allowed then I will definetly play the server! good ol days...
Page: 11

Banned

if turks are allowed then I will definetly play the server!
    good ol days

turk dc ftw =D? old days y.y

Little archer Senior Member

the only positive thing about turks is that, like someone already mentioned, even if they are getting raped, they still come out of their base.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    the only positive thing about turks is that, like someone already mentioned, even if they are getting raped, they still come out of their base.

Yes , they feel no fear I have mixed feelings about ban , however i voted yes.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

I've voted for no.
    You can call me a racist, i dont care im permanently called racist in my own country everyday(but its cause of more serious problems than KO lol).
    There are some facts mentioned above. (90-95% of turkish players are stupid kids, and there are some serious hackers, and only few of them can speak foreign languages, etc.) In my server i've only met with 5 turkish ppl who could speek in english understandable. 1 scammed us with about 5000$. 1 was annoying as hell and i wished if he couldnt speak english. 2 were in the strongest clan, and they were gg players also. 1 was a nice person and he became my clanmate. Hmm let's see 3 people in almost 5 years...
    Maybe the problem was with me btw...BUT turks are good for:
    - we have someone to kill easily and it makes us feel better
    - we can make good movies about it
    Yea would be nice if CZ would be the same like back in KE(crowded). And the staff could make some rules about the only accepted language is English, and who doesnt observe it will be banned. Would it work? maybe, maybe not. Well i've voted for no, but we could give them a chance in beta at least. If they fail, they still have plenty of turkish private servers to play on. And dont come with bs like "they wanna play on this server only" cause when C-west started we(Hungarian clannies) were about to play there, but we couldn't login and we still can't so we stayed on our server and we could live with it...
    And to those who say "every country is the same but there are much more turkish than others." Why do we talk about "English speaking community" and "Turkish community"? Why arent there "Polish community", "German community", "French community", "Hungarian community" etc.? The 60-70% of ko4life members' native language is not english! Think about it!

Grimmjow

i dont think so , there are some ppl whoose turk kids read following this replies.

In this site turkish players are skilled for enought

About this new server we ll try to keep between for only site members.

I dont want go back usko , waiting here for fresh starting ^_^

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

to takie małe oderwanie od offtopu...

About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible?

Ankieta czy mają ściągnąć IP bana z Turcji (yes, że Turki mogą grać)
    Zagłosujcie chociaż, bo wątpię, że komuś będzie się chciało czytać 11stron, ewentualnie można się wypowiedzieć
    Tylko zanim bezmyślnie zagłosujecie na nie, bo nikt Turasów nie lubi, cioty, koxpy, itd. to przemyślcie to logicznie, głównie chodzi o popularność na servie (turków trochę będzie, free NP zazwyczaj i będzie co robić) vs security (ściągnięcie bana może spowodować ataki na server - co i tak jest możliwe z innej strony)

osobiście zagłosowałem na TAK, bo:
    1) jak już pisałem, więcej ludzi
    2) sporo dzieciaków sobie szybko server odpuści, bo to nie full +10/+5 PK priv, zostaną tylko ci starzy gg gracze
    3) będzie (przynajmniej z założenia) 2 GMów online cały czas, więc koxpy to nie problem (zresztą, to nie tylko turasy koxpią)
    4) atak na server jest możliwy ze strony zarówno Turcji przy IP banie (VPN i lecą) jak i z innej strony jak bana ściągną
    5) znam paru spoko Turków, którzy, aby grać, musieliby kupować VPN co miesiąc

wat does all this mean?

got it from gamers4life offical website that is linked back to this one

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

guess its in Polish or Czhechis

Its polish . A guy posted that in knightonlineworld.pl , He is saying how he voted and why (its about this tread and turkish players) He voted YES and he is really optimist about turks and hes saying to go to ko4life and make a vote.thats pretty all.

I voted no for a simple reason...they have usko to themselves...now they want ps too?

We all know that many use hacks...and right now on my server, its just impossible to do anything...

These hackers just make you think, if it was worthed wasting all this time xping and getting a high lvl to get killed by a char lvled by kopx using hax for pk. Kopx archers hit like 1k easily now, just makes pk ridiculous!

I'm sure that an english speaking community would do just fine!

Arthurios

Everyone talks like all the Turks know ko4life or something like this is THE ko site... Even if they were aloud to join this server, not everyone would come.. Only Turks who would really come and play seriously is Turks who can speak English and are sick of the cheats and hackers in Usko and are sick of paying money for a shitty managed game. Not because I am Turkish but because of a lot of english speaking turks I know from usko I would vote yes. To play with them again if they would want to join ofcourse. I mean you could try.. if it gets completely wrong and turns in to an chaos just simply ban Turkish IP its not that hard I guess.

i really think they shouldnt be able to come or its gonna turn into chaos the only good thing is that the server could really be alot more fun, since turkish people love ko and server will be alot more populated

Quote Originally Posted by Arthurios View Post
    Everyone talks like all the Turks know ko4life or something like this is THE ko site... Even if they were aloud to join this server, not everyone would come.. Only Turks who would really come and play seriously is Turks who can speak English and are sick of the cheats and hackers in Usko and are sick of paying money for a shitty managed game. Not because I am Turkish but because of a lot of english speaking turks I know from usko I would vote yes. To play with them again if they would want to join ofcourse. I mean you could try.. if it gets completely wrong and turns in to an chaos just simply ban Turkish IP its not that hard I guess.
    Retribution?

looks like theres alot of english clans so we might not need the turks to get enough numbers for a fun server

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    And they keep towning....

BTW Aristona you're an nice one scammer........
    Last edited by Xargos; 01-13-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-18-2023, 09:44 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-24-2022, 02:52 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. Hits: 12
    01-13-2010, 05:08 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:04 PM