View Poll Results: Should we lift the Turkish IP Ban?

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

109 45.99%
  • Yes

128 54.01%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible?

This is a discussion on About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; let em on, aslong as you dont ban a owner of a net cafe youl be fine!...
Page: 14

let em on, aslong as you dont ban a owner of a net cafe youl be fine!

Caligula

Well like a lot of people has said (and I don't intent on sounding racist at all) for every good turk, there is at least 10 behind him that will cheat and hack.

Remember why all the good players left from Diez, and why it just went to crap. I did get to meet some really nice people while playing, but that is a few minority. It is a hard topic, but I wouldn't mind; just don't wanna see AGA BABA AQ all over shout.

The problem is most of them can not speak English well. They wont be able to express themselves the way they want to... Thats gonna create flame wars between Turks and others.

Some Turks know English well enough to enjoy this web site and respect others such as myself. Unfortunately the ones(Turkish Knight Online Players) who know English well enough to appreciate it are minority... Knight Online would not have all those servers up and running if it wasnt for Turks but in terms of ko4life.com and the server, I know there is gonna be misunderstanding due to the low knowledge of English and its gonna create flame wars between users.

The ones that appreciate this game and respect it are already enjoying this website and English speaking users. I live in USA myself but in terms of joining this page during my visit in Turkey is not a problem at all anyway... I dont have an account on the server yet so I dont know about the server (:

Long story short, I say leave it the way it is...

Thanks kankas.

Enjoy...
    Last edited by nightmare67; 01-15-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Kuasar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Most of you guys on here are absolutely racist pricks and thats a fact. You generalise far too much, from my experience and MANY others, the top turkish clans will ALWAYS respect 1 vs 1 and a hell of a lot of them are friendly and respectful. Either don't post or when you do post, don't be racist ffs. Grow up.
    +1 and thank you . u guys just need to see here with your own eyes .cheaters and hackers are just 10 yrs old retarded childs. these hack and cheat methods are in every turkish ko forums. They just saw it and apply. you are blaming whole nation coz of little childs. you want respect from turks but you don't have any respect for them. That is racism which caused 2nd world war.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuasar View Post
    +1 and thank you . u guys just need to see here with your own eyes .cheaters and hackers are just 10 yrs old retarded childs. these hack and cheat methods are in every turkish ko forums. They just saw it and apply. you are blaming whole nation coz of little childs. you want respect from turks but you don't have any respect for them. That is racism which caused 2nd world war.
    Seriously get a fucking grip , it was Germany invading Poland that started the 2nd World War. Also killing millions of inocent Jews is no way connected to Turks being allowed on a server or not!

With a statement like that you insault all the people who gave up their lives to beat the Nazi's and Japanise in the 2nd World War!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

what rofl?

Kuasar

i am talking about real reasons of war.... and i dont mind IP block. i posted this post about racist posts. I have respect for every nation on the world. I beleive every1 is equal. it maybe looks to you so sensitive message but rlly so tired of this prejudice about turks. i have been playing this game for 6 years. i learnt some english cuz this game. i met too many ppl around the world. and i am happy from this. btw i dont mean to hurt any1 if u get me wrong about 2nd world war sorry. Respect...

Frostitute

from what i seen any Turkish players above the age of 21 usually have a really good concept of respect and pride , anything below just wants to annoy you will silly children type games or cheating. personally i dont have a problem playing with turks they give the game a new time element for us Americans who play late at night , still having a chance to exp and pk personally i feel give them a chance and if it happens you can always just lock out there ip again

I think turkish community already haves their playground.

usko, turkish private servers, etc.

Why they should want to play with us? "Haters"
    Since you already had forum attackers. I would suggest block turkish ip's, only for a security reason.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

i am talking about real reasons of war.... and i dont mind IP block. i posted this post about racist posts. I have respect for every nation on the world. I beleive every1 is equal. it maybe looks to you so sensitive message but rlly so tired of this prejudice about turks. i have been playing this game for 6 years. i learnt some english cuz this game. i met too many ppl around the world. and i am happy from this. btw i dont mean to hurt any1 if u get me wrong about 2nd world war sorry. Respect...

The real reason of war was about power and world domination. Hitler put blame for all the problems on the Jews , Communist ect. Japan went into war because of a lack of natural reasources, they saw other east Asia countries and 2nd class humans and were just stopping Japan claiming it's rightfull rescources.

I've play KO from 2004 up to late 2008 and I am still an admin on these forums and have connections still to the game. I have meet alot of Turks and my path has crossed with plenty of Turkish clans over the years. When I was running OutKasteD , Majestie was my right hand man with Doc1 . He was a Turk and I trusted him with Felix and the guild banks. Never once did I worry about being scammed by him. However the threats I had from Turkish players and clans has showed me a ugly side too.

Lets face it , you said in a previous post that Turkish forums have heaps of hacks and cheats on them which is why the kids use them. sorry but if it is being tollerated then surley that is the root of the problem?

Since 2006 onwards Turks have dominated the game in a massive scale and many none Turkish people have come into problems be it with language barriers or just the attitude of players. I am not saying there are no bad people from other countries but due to the massive population of Turkish players it is more common for the colprict is Turkish.

I personally have nothing against Turkey or the people but I espect everyone to play by the same rules. If you want respect you give it. On here we have always removed the bad people so that we keep a safe haven for the honest players that use our forums. When we did this to a group Turkish members who violated our rules of conduct ,they proceeded in getting the forum attacked with DOS attacks, not only did this effect Ko4life is also took out Bloodzone.net and a numnber of business site Deville hosts to fund the upkeep of this server. 4 Turkish members got removed and they ruined it for over 120,000 other memebers from both the forums and cost valuable time and money for Devile. Devile works really hard to keep things going and that attacks took valuable time away from his wife and children over a weekend fixing all the damage and having to apologies to his business customers, hardly fair now was it? So the ip for Turkey got blocked and since then there has never been an issue like it again. As far as I am aware Turkish people are able to use our KO server and we are happy for Turkish people to use our forum via a proxy. I think that's being pretty unbiased and is just protecting our own intrests.

Also Ko4life is still the biggest KO none offical English speaking forum. We are more than well known by the Turkish comunity and even though the forums has been slowly on a decline over the last year due to English speaking players leaving the game for vaious reasons our market section is still a very very desirable place for many a Turkish player due to the difference English speaking players will pay compaired to Turkish players. As I have already said we allowed Turkish people to freely use the forum via a proxy for years now and we have no issue as long as the rules are follwed. If a Turkish players has a problem then feel free to talk to one of the admins and we will help. As long as you write in English and acept what ever decsion is given there is never a need to have conflict. Also unlike many other KO sites we have a wealth of old "legands" and current top flight players. Also when you think that 3 of the admin are in our 30's it's not like it's a something run by kids.

Finally , even though you have kind of apologiesed for the WW2 comment I am pretty offended that anyone would even consider compairing an ip block on Turkish ISP to the massicar of inocent people that happend in the war. For fuck sake how can you even begin to compair genaside to this is so darn insulting I was prepaired to bann you over it. Seriously think a darn site more before you post an argument like that.

Even though I am not directly involed with the server any more due to private reasons I am happy to be the point of contact to talk over stuff because of the amount of time I have for my research and the fact my time zone is closest to Turkey. I will be able to pass on any concerns or problems directly to the KO team in their private area of the forum and pass on any descions of information. With regards to anything related to the forum Devile is not happy for the block to be removed while on this server, how ever there may be a possiblity of moving this forum onto the KO server and thus allowing Turkish people back on here but this is some time off.
    Last edited by Felix; 02-10-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammer , adding extra content

Kuasar

As i said before i don't mind IP block since i can log in with proxy. then maybe u think ur posts are out of subject. Yes they are. i am also sorry for this but i had to write these.
    we don't need to argue about WWII anymore.Yes u r right jews were innocent. Hitler's power hungry caused the war but hitler's main argument was racism.he convinced his ppl with this .that is i meant b4. anyway i see ur expreinces with turks were bad. so i can understand this . turks aren't take this game so serious so cheating or hacking just for fun for them. i mean they dont think they r illegals. yes it was a self-criticism.
    KO has huge economic potential in my country. it makes ppl more greedy and power hungry so they do everything for this game.it was a self-criticism too.
    i just wanna say that there are still some ppl thinks , we r not smarter and more civilised than them. but imo it is wrong. we r smart and civilised as u are. just need more education nvm. My main subject is prejudice, just wanted break this prejudice ,i think we just need to know better eachother.
    I know u r, i mean admins of this forums are adult. my posts were not for admin's posts it was for some members posts. i wont give nicknames cos i dont wanna start a flame war. btw feel free to ban me if i violated rules.

xiahou_yuan

well it's true all the 12 year old turks keep hacking n stuff.
    BUT the adult turks are the nicest people you can meet on this server.
    and they are trustworthy.
    and 1 more thing, they can pwn anyone in vs I almost never lose a vs on my rogue, only people who beat me are turks , more specifically, Thugsta ( I hate you amk )
    unfortunately most of the adult turks quit this game so there aren't many left.
    I dunno, up to you guys to lift or not, just wanted to say not every turk is like that, there are people who I played with for weeks and never realised they are turks ( and I'm a turk myself lol ) they can speak English perfectly.

CardinalSin

@ Kuasar
    what u fightin for here ? let them hate us and dont care. if they block us to server, just quit. there re many server to play so stop spamming these forums.
    im playin with few friend on ko4life server, its just good to play on old map etc but if u really hate and racist, block us so u can feel better.

We re on 2010 but ppl still talking about old fights and Usko shits.
    u got nuff history on KO and dont u know, K2 let them cheat, ppl koxping since years, there re still gold bar sellers etc, damn gms re selling items since ages, its too long to list here, u already know what i mean so stop flaming turks.
    as i said, if u really hate, just Block us. we dont need to fight here.

CardinalSin

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    unfortunately most of the adult turks quit this game so there aren't many left.
    we left at 2006 or 2007 coz of K2, as i wrote on my other post, K2 let them cheat, u know nothing about Turks. its just a game and only kids re playin these days but ppl here flamin whole country. hate us and keep racism.

xiahou_yuan

^ u are an idiot, I know nothing about turks? I AM A TURK!
    now pls stfu, it's retards like you that make turks look bad.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-18-2023, 09:44 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-24-2022, 02:52 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. Hits: 12
    01-13-2010, 05:08 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:04 PM
  6. Hits: 1