View Poll Results: Should we lift the Turkish IP Ban?

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

109 45.99%
  • Yes

128 54.01%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible?

This is a discussion on About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; hold a vote? i vote yes....
Page: 2

Hey cutie Senior Member

hold a vote?

i vote yes.

i'm fine by letting turkish players join ko4life.. just as long as they dont get USKO around -.-

Banned Senior Member

If they speak turkish on shout or normal chat ban them gahhahaa

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Hello,

Since I am not in contact of any GM's/admins on Ko4Life, I wanted to create this thread since our time is limited and server will go live in the near future.

We, the Turkish players (especially the ones from Knight-Empire, RisingKO, SexyKO) would like to have a meeting with the administration staff of Ko4Life KO and discuss IP Ban a bit.

Is it possible for Ko4life staff to designate a meeting date with us? (Since some of you played on Knight-Empire, the meeting will contain the known Turkish players from Knight-Empire, and few others from other servers.)

The meeting will be about lifting Turkish IP bans "for a while". We really understand your taken action against the cheaters after all happend in USKO, but please, listen us a bit.

The known private servers, like RisingKO, SexyKO, EuropeKO are so famous in Turkey and you can see their advertisements everywhere, so, the "cheaters" should be tried to attack/cheat on these servers in the past, but as we all see, they are up and running properly. Not to mention, even the worst private server around with twostars' dupe scannner is pretty well secured against duping.

That's not all. Please let us know if you want a short meeting with us.

Thanks in advance,
    Aristona
    While I can not guarantee anything, I will try to put something together. I do have one question, however. What kind of meeting do you have in mind? Vent, IRC, MSN, ect. ?

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    hold a vote?
    I don't rly think it's up to a vote. The staff must've had pretty good reason(s) to install this ban in the first place. It's their decision.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

as long as english speaking players... why not?

Thanks for your feedback, everyone. I am not making a poll in this thread, however, all your comments are welcome. The last decision will be made by Ko4Life administration. I am just trying to show our view of situation.<br><br>
    By the way, I agree to "English Chat" on chatbox idea. They still can talk Turkish in PM/Clan chat/Party Chat. Pretty much every usko players, including the Turks, knows the Moradon glossary anyway. Anyway, I really doubt the Turkish players except the oldschool/gg ones can handle a farm server with Ko4Life rates. I bet they'll give up playing before level 10.<br><br>
    As a little help, I am willing to translate server rules into Turkish whenever they announces, so the Turkish players who are willing to play can understand the server rules better.<br><br>

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    While I can not guarantee anything, I will try to put something together. I do have one question, however. What kind of meeting do you have in mind? Vent, IRC, MSN, ect. ?
    <br><br>
    MSN would be better for me since we all use MSN. If it is unlikely to be chosen, IRC would be better. I am not sure about Vent. Some of us including me cannot speak/listen english well, but able to write/read properly.

i think there are technical issues like ddos attacks, turkey is banned on this forum for that reason, so i guess it applies for the game server too.
    on the personal opinion matter, i dun mind if they can keep the cheating under control.

Banned

I would be really glad if turkish players could come and play in ko4lifeko. It would give a huge boost on the population. And why wouldn't they be welcome? There can be hackers in every country, we're not that different, it's just that KO is a bit more popular in turkey than in other countries.

as long they dont abuse ý on all chat/ shout im ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by tompsu View Post
    I would be really glad if turkish players could come and play in ko4lifeko. It would give a huge boost on the population. And why wouldn't they be welcome? There can be hackers in every country, we're not that different, it's just that KO is a bit more popular in turkey than in other countries.
    You are so wise my son.

I actually got used to them while playing this game, hence they are everywhere else now too... (currently playing HoN and there is tons of them, so I say A.Q. everytime I see one ) so I might agree with Aristona, give them a chance.

there will be many gg clans in servers, we need some easier targets also

is there any way to filter chat to only english :P anyway my vote would be to let them in

you cant filter the chat.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-18-2023, 09:44 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-24-2022, 02:52 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. Hits: 12
    01-13-2010, 05:08 PM
  5. Hits: 1