View Poll Results: Should we lift the Turkish IP Ban?

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

109 45.99%
  • Yes

128 54.01%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible?

This is a discussion on About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat Most of you guys on here are absolutely racist pricks and thats a fact. You generalise ...
Page: 9

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Most of you guys on here are absolutely racist pricks and thats a fact. You generalise far too much, from my experience and MANY others, the top turkish clans will ALWAYS respect 1 vs 1 and a hell of a lot of them are friendly and respectful. Either don't post or when you do post, don't be racist ffs. Grow up.
    ofc thats not all of the turks, but thats most of them

why would every1 say those stuff on turks, and hate them? when 90% of them does that stuff, people include all of them...

and even the top turkish clans hack, like in Pathos, Kronos and lots more..

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    my experience: turkish players are in general a LOT more sensitive and extreme than any other player base. what do i mean by this? i mean that turkish players fly off the handle over the smallest of actions and/or comments, and when they do they go to the extremes of threats as their first choice.

the turkish community has threatened ko4life in the past, and to be quite honest i havent seen ANYTHING related to KO they havent threatened.
    This I can agree with, I've seen the turkish community go absolutely crazy over something any other culture would just brush off and call them an asshole. Yall are ridiculous.

Either way is fine with me but i think i lean toward no
    Last edited by CurLy; 01-12-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    sorry you confused me...

turks NEVER EVER respect 1vs1

and if the ip block will be removed, and when server open they will block it again, they will never stop trying to hack and crash the server untill the owners give up and close it
    Do you think non-turks respect? I got ganged/touched/debuffed by too many "known players" and "non-turks" on all the private servers I play.

Personally, if someone (no matter who) attacks my enemy while I vs, I just stop and let my enemy kill him, but to be honest, I have never seen anyone who does the same for me except few...

I just never ever VS in colony zone anymore. If you are lucky and you won't get ganged, either, a mage will tp your enemy, he will slide/equip DD shield and run or escape with LF spamming 444 tptptpt. Waste of time.

Most of you guys on here are absolutely racist pricks and thats a fact. You generalise far too much, from my experience and MANY others, the top turkish clans will ALWAYS respect 1 vs 1 and a hell of a lot of them are friendly and respectful. Either don't post or when you do post, don't be racist ffs. Grow up.
    Throw around the word racist all you want, but it won't affect peoples' opinions.

I voted No.

I don't mean to be rude or hell forbid racist, but the fact is simple.

1 out of 20 turks will not use cheats. So you get 1 really cool person, but than again u get 19 a**holes, this is the question which I ask you. Is 20 Honest playing and generally nice people worth the 380 that will cheat?

If you say Yes than think about it this way. So fine we get them to play, and the "cheating" turks donate some money and start playing normally, than they see they'r friends koxping so they think: " Oh just f*** it i'ma koxp too.", eventually they get banned at a very high lvl 68, 69, 70 thanks to people reporting in. So they will get mad, and 1 in 380 surely has some form of knowledge and expirience in Databases, and they will DDos the server non stop because they want revenge that they lost theyr char altho they koxpd.

Unless you got such good anti-dupe, anti-koxp, anti-glitch protection then my answer would be yes, but otherwise No.

But like someone mentioned a Trial period would be alright I guess, a week or two at most to see how it goes if they start cheating just block all the Turkish IP adresses. Unfortunately the good players will be blocked aswell, but they have theyr fellow citizens to thank.

I say that you can let them play, but if they fuck up their chance then peace.

Banned Senior Member

Comon lift ban,i have few turks in clan and they are my good kankas

Little archer Senior Member

and i of course voted NO

më lövë töö müch Türkeýs , on topic: i know you guys are blocking ip turk cus of cheats/atacks w.e! But not only turks do it.

+1 to unban turk ip , plýs

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Comon lift ban,i have few turks in clan and they are my good kankas
    ewet , me too . Knight Online without turk sux bad ;p ,everything should be balanced ,

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

They can fack our entire family , even re;gious people.

Someone Types "Fuck Allah" and 1000's of Turkish people get that person bannedd for years.

Seriously I am in my hopital bed and I am still saying over my dead body am I allowing shit happen to a server I am resposable for.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well I personally voted for the IP ban to be lifted, but seeing as the score is pretty much tied, I think that it would be the best to leave it as it is now. I thought maybe most of the server would want it to be lifted, but since it's about even, then I guess it should stay the same way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    They can fack our entire family , even re;gious people.

Someone Types "Fuck Allah" and 1000's of Turkish people get that person bannedd for years.

Seriously I am in my hopital bed and I am still saying over my dead body am I allowing shit happen to a server I am resposable for.
    I think this might be end of discussion. The ban lift would make the server more enjoyable but less secure. I am sure that owners prefer security over fun factor and if it was me who pays for that with money and my time, I would not risk it.

I wasn't trying to change people opinions mate. I was simply proving to the mature people in this forum how stupid and childish you sound. You can say what you want back to this, loads of people can, only the mature ones will see what im getting at.

I dont think the turkish kids that play other privates or usko itself would come or even if they come they would just drop within a week or less.
    Why? Because they will get bored of a farm server, based on KE, they would say no ymyr ring ßß, no dread shýeld ßß, most of private server have all weapons and even stuff that we dont have in usko.

Only good turk fellas would stay, the mature ones. I know gms would have some extra job keeping an eye on the turkish ones, preventing their chat spam, but once the rules are stated for turks let the banstick show begin.

Even if u ban turks im sadly going to say you'll have peruvians LOL, yes ask people from c-west, peruvian kids are a pain on the ass. In general speaking no matter what country the kids are from they are just kids, they just care of themselves an try to cheat as hell.

Banned for scamming.

I wasn't trying to change people opinions mate. I was simply proving to the mature people in this forum how stupid and childish you sound. You can say what you want back to this, loads of people can, only the mature ones will see what im getting at.
    says the guy whom only seems to post on other peoples topics about how imature they are.
    Has anyone got a set of ladders you lend this guy, seems to have a high horse.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-18-2023, 09:44 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-24-2022, 02:52 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. Hits: 12
    01-13-2010, 05:08 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:04 PM