Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Adios

This is a discussion on Adios within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; wow that came as a big suprise for alot of people... gl irl man, you did enough for the community!...
Page: 5

wow that came as a big suprise for alot of people...

gl irl man, you did enough for the community!

Uzu

EDIT:
    I didn't want to sound offending on any way... I respect Felix as I only respect a few people on this forum and his retirement decision isn't something to joke about. It is his decision and and if he wants not to be involved with ko4life on an administrative way, then people should not complain about it.

Seems like I should have expressed myself with the usage of other words, I will take care the next time. English isn't my native language and sometimes I'm just a newbie when I try to express myself...

Anyways, good luck irl. hope you get well soon.
    Last edited by Uzu; 01-21-2010 at 09:41 AM.

Good luck in real life.

Tristan

HUH???? O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    seems like he got pissed off by people who weren't happy with the work he did and the fact of his affliction was the straw to break the camel's back.

Anyways, good luck irl. hope you get well soon.
    Don't make uneducated assumptions that shed negative light on others when you have no clue what you are talking about.

And just a note, the server isn't going anywhere, everything will continue on.

Uzu

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Don't make uneducated assumptions that shed negative light on others when you have no clue what you are talking about.
    I didn't want to sound offending on any way... I respect Felix as I only respect a few people on this forum and his retirement decision isn't something to joke about. It is his decision and and if he wants not to be involved with ko4life on an administrative way, then people should not complain about it.

Seems like I should have expressed myself with the usage of other words, I will take care the next time. English isn't my native language and sometimes I'm just a newbie when I try to express myself...

felix Puta, GL Dan.

Banned Senior Member

I'm sure Felix has had his reasons and I'm pretty sure it's not health related because Felix was too excited about this project and someone ruined it for him.
    This project is definately not the same anymore , and I'm definately not going to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by sommarblond View Post
    For what reasons?
    maybe he's sick(cus he's on hospital )

btw

Real Life + Health > Online Games

GL Felix

yeah felix was a great mod :/ project not the same without him, but we still have 200+ players waiting for official release so i think the server will be awesome even tho felix is not around anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'm sure Felix has had his reasons and I'm pretty sure it's not health related because Felix was too excited about this project and someone ruined it for him.
    This project is definately not the same anymore ,
    Hope you are wrong

Banned Senior Member

all mods are good or wouldnt work with felix or the opossite hope they will keep up good work as now and me from my turn (and everyone who play thies game) will help them to make server as good as we want.

dont forget.

we make the server noone else so try to give (no selfish) proposals

ty gl to all and merry christmas-))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    This project is definately not the same anymore , and I'm definately not going to play it.
    What makes you think that ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    No going to go into things but I have removed myself from being an admin on here and the GM.

I am cutting all my ties with the forum and what ever KO server is now being not anything to do with me. Decided I am not going to bother with the forum or the people on here any more.

So after 4 years this is me signing off for good!
    didnt expect anything else...
    you all "GOOD GUNS" have a same properity..
    you never finish things..
    bb

As said previously, the project will continue with no changes whatsoever. We are sad Felix decided to leave, but that was his choice. We got absolutely nothing to hide here. I wish he explained the reason of this to all of you, but if he didn't, that's up to him. He is a grown man and I guess he knows what he is doing.

All the project staff is on the same page and every single one of us knows the reason of Felix departure. We won't disclose this information since it's up to Felix to do that. We are committed to continue with this project and finish what we started. Nothing is changing from our side and this won't even delay us, so rest assured we will keep the good work we have been showing to you.

If you want to quit cause Felix is not part of the project, fine, that's up to you. But please don't make any assumptions about the rest of us and the job we are doing. It offends me to read some comments of you pointing fingers at us, when this has NOTHING to do with us but just Felix alone.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast