Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Adios

This is a discussion on Adios within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Devile As said previously, the project will continue with no changes whatsoever. We are sad Felix decided ...
Page: 6

Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    As said previously, the project will continue with no changes whatsoever. We are sad Felix decided to leave, but that was his choice. We got absolutely nothing to hide here. I wish he explained the reason of this to all of you, but if he didn't, that's up to him. He is a grown man and I guess he knows what he is doing.

All the project staff is on the same page and every single one of us knows the reason of Felix departure. We won't disclose this information since it's up to Felix to do that. We are committed to continue with this project and finish what we started. Nothing is changing from our side and this won't even delay us, so rest assured we will keep the good work we have been showing to you.

If you want to quit cause Felix is not part of the project, fine, that's up to you. But please don't make any assumptions about the rest of us and the job we are doing. It offends me to read some comments of you pointing fingers at us, when this has NOTHING to do with us but just Felix alone.
    Good to hear Devile, we got your back.

akaStrider

Keep the good work going on! You guys are making something really great.

About Felix gl for w/e you do!

Peace everyone, just be patient.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

As said previously, the project will continue with no changes whatsoever. We are sad Felix decided to leave, but that was his choice. We got absolutely nothing to hide here. I wish he explained the reason of this to all of you, but if he didn't, that's up to him. He is a grown man and I guess he knows what he is doing.

All the project staff is on the same page and every single one of us knows the reason of Felix departure. We won't disclose this information since it's up to Felix to do that. We are committed to continue with this project and finish what we started. Nothing is changing from our side and this won't even delay us, so rest assured we will keep the good work we have been showing to you.

If you want to quit cause Felix is not part of the project, fine, that's up to you. But please don't make any assumptions about the rest of us and the job we are doing. It offends me to read some comments of you pointing fingers at us, when this has NOTHING to do with us but just Felix alone.
    I don't think that more than 15 ppl leave cuz of felix left
    And yes reason why he left is for us unknow , and if he wanna share it with us its up to him. Hes quitting is sad but Im sure you guys will keep the good work and serv will be up and running.

kibal

Sad to hear that u quit , i like the project and u were a part of it .I love this version of ko always miss old times.
    So im happy cose the project still going on but im sad cose u leave gl and if u want come back ill be happy to say hi .

Banned Senior Member

all mods are doing they best its no use leave for 1 person everyone come here for felix or the game?

we love this game thats why it done , for us.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

This sucks... GL IRL Baba, take care.

Only thing missing now is that i become GM so we get some ban action.

Sad because you wont even see the result of all the hours you spent on this server so close from the release :/

But gl anyway.

Greetz

Well, you right Devile, but , hold on ....

Ko4lifeKO haven't been hosted on Felixs pc?

This was pretty much "free2play" and noone had to buy premium, and those who were about to buy were sure that this premium is goin' to be cheap.

As for now, if Feix has left , nomore DEDI means you guys gotta get some bucks for the server (aka DEDICATED-SERVER).

If so, the premium is goin' to be more expensive which might delay people from buying premium, etc....

(P.S 1 : The DEDI was an awesome one , and if it was hosted by Felixes PC, please, if you guys are going to purchase a new one, try buy somthing samilar to this corrently one since it is a real good one DEDI which has no lags at all ).

(P.S 2: If I am wrong in some parts/all , please just ignore this post and keep the project as it is, since it's an awesome one and will be a real fun for the whole KO-private-servers players! ).

Thanks in advance and GoodLuck in keeping this server alive and better as much as possible ! ! !

(And ye, I guess those reasons of leaving belongs to Felix, and if he didn't tell us why he has decided to leave means he doesn't want to share it with us I guess , so leave this useless discussion of why he left ) :P

Regards,

-Greetz.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Greetz View Post
    Well, you right Devile, but , hold on ....

Ko4lifeKO haven't been hosted on Felixs pc?

This was pretty much "free2play" and noone had to buy premium, and those who were about to buy were sure that this premium is goin' to be cheap.

As for now, if Feix has left , nomore DEDI means you guys gotta get some bucks for the server (aka DEDICATED-SERVER).

If so, the premium is goin' to be more expensive which might delay people from buying premium, etc....

(P.S 1 : The DEDI was an awesome one , and if it was hosted by Felixes PC, please, if you guys are going to purchase a new one, try buy somthing samilar to this corrently one since it is a real good one DEDI which has no lags at all ).

(P.S 2: If I am wrong in some parts/all , please just ignore this post and keep the project as it is, since it's an awesome one and will be a real fun for the whole KO-private-servers players! ).

Thanks in advance and GoodLuck in keeping this server alive and better as much as possible ! ! !

(And ye, I guess those reasons of leaving belongs to Felix, and if he didn't tell us why he has decided to leave means he doesn't want to share it with us I guess , so leave this useless discussion of why he left ) :P

Regards,

-Greetz.
    So many assumptions lol...
    Also about the server, it was just a normal server as any other would be too lol.. And it wasnt hosted on felix' pc considering it was located in germany and not in the uk.

Leave us that. As said before, nothing is changing from our side. If we need to get a new server, we will get a new server with the same company. That's not an issue.

Greetz

Leave us that. As said before, nothing is changing from our side. If we need to get a new server, we will get a new server with the same company. That's not an issue.
    Thanks mate, this is the answer I was looking for ! .

-Greetz.

Its cool bro, i don't think any1 will quit because of it.. theyr just a bit shocked i guess.. we still realise that you (and the devs) are working jst as hard behind scenes

If I had to take an educated guess, Felix may have quit because he realized chasing the eudamonia of nostelgia inside a virtual empire is no decent way to spend adulthood; which is a righteous decision.

Felix, don't know if you are going to read this, i hope you do

I wish you all the best:
    -to get well from your illness and to start living a normal and happy life
    -to brake the KO addiction once and for all
    -all the alpina beamers you want.

Thanks for everything you've done for us. Cheers

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast