Advertisement

This is a discussion on Advertisement within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Well, greetings to the community. I am a fairly long time player (four years), and some of you may know ...
Page: 1

Default Advertisement

Well, greetings to the community. I am a fairly long time player (four years), and some of you may know me, some fo you may not. Any wise savante individual will understand, that knight online is a great game, with less than great overlords. The advent of this, KO4life private server seems quite auspicious. Naturally, the player base is practically all of those whom have been and gone through USKO, and those in the gamers4life forum. It comes down to this thing; social networking.

So, this new server has a lot of potential. To translate that into actuality, what should be done is a word of mouth campaighn. For instance, on my msn list, I have very many contacts who I have played with over the years. I can simply send an email out of an IM, and interest will be aroused. So, if everybody who is currently interested in this private server project does this, we will practically have alot of interest. Which will be especially good as it will be people who know the game, making for good fellowship and pvp.

This would seem like the primary way people can be attracted to this new server.

Well to be honest, right now I am expecting to see more than 500 online in first day. If Turkey doesn't get IP banned, I can get like 100+ good turkish players into this server. Also, I can get like 200+ oldschool players who quitted KO, or currently playing on playing servers. Pretty much everyone in private servers are currently waiting for Ko4life ko.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

might also be cool if we can get like a subject on kingofknight homepage. since every usko player watches that website