Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

any gm online?

This is a discussion on any gm online? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Got a koxping mage lol... 875.1474 orc... come or pm me PurpleeHazee...
Page: 1

LonelyH

Default any gm online?

Got a koxping mage lol... 875.1474 orc... come or pm me PurpleeHazee

LonelyH

found him dead rezzed him started killing again.. than lured blood don on him and hes dead at that coordns

Banned

that woopsie with him?

LonelyH

yeah he was... he said he came to kill dts lol.. but he was sitting next to him ..

GoodEvil

For our information that was not no koxp. I have a programmable Logitech Gamepad, the G13 which people use to make gaming easier. Am i not allowed to use that? It not like Im hacking in the game or anything and its not my fault I can afford to buy a gamepad. And im pretty sure there are methods in place to block koxp or any other hacks, so.....
    But if Im not allowed to use it np.
    Last edited by GoodEvil; 01-28-2010 at 08:25 AM.

Kecso

hh any tool that is helping players to get items or exp easier such as this is not allowed....not only koxp programs....as u said this tool is.....gamepad.....he is working instead of you.....so it is a form of koxp....and dont say its not true....we can make poll

GoodEvil

Well i wasnt expecting to earn much xp from that anyways and even if i was allowed to use it, I would still die from all the haters who would be luring mobs on me hehe.
    But still if I can get an answer from a GM that would be great.

Banned

youll get the same answer from a GM.. its like using hacks..

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

its basicly a programmable keyboard, where u can setup key macros.
    that macro will make the person attack without you using they keys.

thats why macro should be allowed

shouldn't be able to get exp while being AFK

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

G13 keyword has always raised some concerns among the players in most MMORPGs, and even in some MMORPGs it is forbidden to use its "macro" feature due to botting.

I will have a word with the developers to see what is our stand on G13 and reply back.

i have noticed that 80% of the sin's in cz using that shit for their minor...and its damn nice thing,i wan't one also lol,you don't need to press minor/mana pots/r,you need just us combo lol

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

this keyboards with macro feature are still an advantage for players. they need to press just one key instat of several. they are able to time skills just once and save this setting. this way their combo gonna be the same all the time and thats not good. this shouldnt be allowed but i dont know if its easy to detect and stop it.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Couldnt care less about when used to exp. Specially if most ppl exp in cz, tho its not hard to add "only allowed in cz" when some rule pops up. I can already taste yummy afkers gyfting me nps.

But using macros for minor and shit, i mean when a player actually turns it on and off. I see nothing bad in that. Since ko player skill req is close to non-existent.

Yey for pedal, Gwhatevers and nostromo!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast