Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

any gm online?

This is a discussion on any gm online? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Magyk But using macros for minor and shit, i mean when a player actually turns it on ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post

But using macros for minor and shit, i mean when a player actually turns it on and off. I see nothing bad in that. Since ko player skill req is close to non-existent.

NOthing bad? did you ever played sin? it's fcking amazing when you don't need to press minor/mana pots/r

Banned

this things shouldn't be allowed, period.

let just make a koxp server and thats it?

But using macros for minor and shit, i mean when a player actually turns it on and off. I see nothing bad in that. Since ko player skill req is close to non-existent.

What, so its cool if i program my fightstick to do a perfect sr3wsr3wsr3 combo with my warrior while also knowing exactly when to mp pot when my mana hits 300 or lower for my SD?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    What, so its cool if i program my fightstick to do a perfect sr3wsr3wsr3 combo with my warrior while also knowing exactly when to mp pot when my mana hits 300 or lower for my SD?
    with that thing you can just sit and drink some cofe haha

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Yes.

/ugabuga

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    Why not get drunk? If you blackout you still got that thing backing you up lol. But yea i dont think they should be allowing this since its unfair to the others.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post

Damn straight!

Magyk, im dissapointed.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Sry but i think u got a wrong idea how it works. Lemme explain it a bit before everyone think it would make evreything u do automated.

If u ACTUALLY manage to tune it right, and i know only about nostromo, u can ONLY program it to press some buttons for u. U can even run multiple macros at once. So at best it only does the comboing for u and potting also but id rather have it pressed manually.

Game still needs a PERSON to run around with a mouse and press other buttons. So it only helps u to combo right, and comboing is absolutly nothing uber. Instead of team turkey u have a 60$ keyboard doing the job for u.

It does NOT do the following in pk:

-make decisions for u
    -target, move and look
    -change def armors and other various things

Those are just some i named from the top of my head. In reality, dont think it makes ur life that much easier. Its rly hard to control it right. I was using nostromo in l2 for cp poting and few gear changers (coz u can put an item to skillbar and equip it from there). It wasent hard to master it there but it didnt make anyone godlike lol. Same thing in ko

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i think using it in pk is just pathetic. i mean the whole point of pk is to get "involved" with the game n have fun pressing buttons. if ur just letting the keyboard do the job why bother to play ._.

i think using it to exp is ghey though. im not gona work my fingers until they break n have some guy afk n do it the same way!

Banned

Sry but i think u got a wrong idea how it works. Lemme explain it a bit before everyone think it would make evreything u do automated.

If u ACTUALLY manage to tune it right, and i know only about nostromo, u can ONLY program it to press some buttons for u. U can even run multiple macros at once. So at best it only does the comboing for u and potting also but id rather have it pressed manually.

Game still needs a PERSON to run around with a mouse and press other buttons. So it only helps u to combo right, and comboing is absolutly nothing uber. Instead of team turkey u have a 60$ keyboard doing the job for u.

-make decisions for u
    -target, move and look

Those are just some i named from the top of my head. In reality, dont think it makes ur life that much easier. Its rly hard to control it right. I was using nostromo in l2 for cp poting and few gear changers (coz u can put an item to skillbar and equip it from there). It wasent hard to master it there but it didnt make anyone godlike lol. Same thing in ko
    you are an idiot. thats all i can say

if this thing doesn't have all the koxp function, it means that its legal?

so what, i can write a macro that will do the same without buying that stupid keyboard, will it be legit?

Sry but i think u got a wrong idea how it works.

-make decisions for u
    -target, move and look
    you don't need that in vs,and the macros help's alot,trust me,sin w/o macro can't kill sin with macro,same shit with warrior i think

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    this things shouldn't be allowed, period.

let just make a koxp server and thats it?
    why does it hurt you so bad if ppl use their additional options on their keyboard ?

Banned

koxpers use their additional options on their pc, why does it hurt every1?

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    why does it hurt you so bad if ppl use their additional options on their keyboard ?
    Why does it hurt you so bad if ppl use their additional programs? koxp, macro, keyboard w/e its all the same -.-

DjKeViN2

80% of the sins use it.... imho it makes the game unbalanced

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast