Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

any gm online?

This is a discussion on any gm online? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; guys u are a good sin ONLY if you are using skill with you fingers.....anyone who is using such program ...
Page: 3

Kecso

guys u are a good sin ONLY if you are using skill with you fingers.....anyone who is using such program is just a lazy noob....who cant do it just by himself

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    you are an idiot. thats all i can say

if this thing doesn't have all the koxp function, it means that its legal?

so what, i can write a macro that will do the same without buying that stupid keyboard, will it be legit?
    he doesn't even use sin.. y r u blasting him for explaining the functions of a macro keyboard its not like he can slide with the keyboard

G13 rocks if your a sin in PVP and i know plenty of warriors that use it for XP... Its just a bit harder for other classes to use in XP but it can be done... In PK it seems to anoy most classes other than rogues that need auto pot for faster combos..

Quote Originally Posted by DjKeViN2 View Post
    80% of the sins use it.... imho it makes the game unbalanced
    you made that up...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Everybody raise their hand if they see a auto /win_game button on given picture.

Now raise ur hand if u think that this makes ur ENTIRE GAME automatic.

Finaly, raise ur hand if u think an item in above picture is a program.

A word of warning, if u did raise ur hand, u either havent read the topic through or ur just an idiot.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Ermm, can we stop with the flaming?

so you telling us that playing with that macro keyboard is the same as playing w/o it?

LonelyH

ok ur saying writting our own actool to push buttons for us is legit? come on its basically the same damn thing and u all know it. and if u have to use it in pk thats sad really i think it is.. what happened to skills.. i remember i had a friend who had actools and had a r3rr3 macro just that simple but it was PERFECT the timing he had down to a t.. he would cause dmg so fast and just had to sit there and spam pots.. u may say ah u still have to run around and fight blah blah but what else is there to do? imo should be bannable.. especially if its caught like this guy lvling.. even though he probably lost more exp than gained lol.. your welcome for the rez

Banned

If he can afford it then fck him. I play for myself not for macro. Its up to you how you wanna play it.

GoodEvil

Ok, well I dont using it to pk cause ive tried in on rogue it sucks because like some1 said u need to get the settings perfect. I wanted to use it to lvl because unlike some others I do have a life besides Knight Online.
    And for those of you who are crying that its "unfair" to others, you're just saying that because you dont have a gamepad. Its kinda like saying its unfair that some1 has +8 raptor when u dont have 1. In the end, its just that some1 just has better gear than you.
    Gamepads were made to ehance gaming so why not use it? I mean if someone was actually hacking into the game like koxp does then Yes that is wrong.

But anyways its up to GMs to decide. I can always lvl old school thats fine 2
    Last edited by GoodEvil; 01-28-2010 at 11:57 AM.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEvil View Post
    Ok, well I dont using it to pk cause ive tried in on rogue it sucks because like some1 said u need to get the settings perfect. I wanted to use it to lvl because unlike some others I do have a life besides Knight Online.
    And for those of you who are crying that its "unfair" to others, you're just saying that because you dont have a gamepad. Its kinda like saying its unfair that some1 has +8 raptor when u dont have 1. In the end, its just that some1 just has better gear than you.
    Gamepads were made to ehance gaming so why not use it? I mean if someone was actually hacking into the game like koxp does then Yes that it is wrong.

But anyways its up to GMs to decide. I can always lvl old school thats fine 2
    Enhance gaming, and cheating is to entirely different things.
    if gamepads are allowed, then other macro programs have to be allowed like ACtools, or ppl will start to cry big time.

its all or nothing.

zenio

im after banning/blocking every automatic shit but i know its not possible, especially if it is hardware related

and magyk, sorry but u sir are an idiot, it doesn't make ur entire game automatic, but its unfair towards other ppl, especially in PVP, imagine u are tired and bored of xping, u want some fun, u go to CZ and u get raped all the time by automatic comboers, fun, isn't it? I know what u will say, go and buy $60 keyboard and rape them back - but i do not enjoy macro "one button mashing". the game was made for humans, not for robots.

Cool

imo it shouldnt be allowed..
    i'm a sin and it's unfair if i have to spam minor + combo with my fingers at high speed for 5min straight while the other only has to press 1 or 2 buttons and wait till i get pawned!

if it was up to me, i would ban every1 who uses this macro option.. would love to see howmany ppl still would go sin.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEvil View Post
    For our information that was not no koxp. I have a programmable Logitech Gamepad, the G13 which people use to make gaming easier. Am i not allowed to use that? It not like Im hacking in the game or anything and its not my fault I can afford to buy a gamepad. And im pretty sure there are methods in place to block koxp or any other hacks, so.....
    But if Im not allowed to use it np.
    It really shouldnt be allowed..

GoodEvil

Quote Originally Posted by zenio View Post
    im after banning/blocking every automatic shit but i know its not possible, especially if it is hardware related

and magyk, sorry but u sir are an idiot, it doesn't make ur entire game automatic, but its unfair towards other ppl, especially in PVP, imagine u are tired and bored of xping, u want some fun, u go to CZ and u get raped all the time by automatic comboers, fun, isn't it? I know what u will say, go and buy $60 keyboard and rape them back - but i do not enjoy macro "one button mashing". the game was made for humans, not for robots.
    As I previously said...I'm not interested pk wise for using my gamepad.
    But i dont recommend any1 using it for pk because doing it manual is way better. Ive tested it on rogue got pwned all the time and then when i did it manuallly i actually managed to kill some1. Like said getting it perfectly set is super hard. Only 1s that have any use for it to pk are rogues for minoring.

And even with using, its still required a HUMAN TO OPERATE IT..i dont know if you know this but a gamepad is not a living being. Thank you sir

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast