Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anything ?

This is a discussion on Anything ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Ah those sweet times when ppl were saying server will open @ 23rd of January,than them peeps started talkin bout ...
Page: 1

Default Anything ?

Ah those sweet times when ppl were saying server will open @ 23rd of January,than them peeps started talkin bout 1st of Feb,than next date was 7th of Feb...and now its 18th and still no news at all...

Banned

thats what that happen when the comunity rush them and ask them for date all the time

if they wont say date and just announce 1 week before its up, people like you wont make topics such as this 1..

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Ah those sweet times when ppl were saying server will open @ 23rd of January,than them peeps started talkin bout 1st of Feb,than next date was 7th of Feb...and now its 18th and still no news at all...

It is sort of annoying I suppose... Unfortunately, we had hit a snag with the panel, which forced it to take longer than we had anticipated. Still not going to give a set-in-stone date, but we're working on it... Our lives consist of much more than this server and we can only devote so much time to it per day. In addition, only one, maybe two us are qualified to try to build this panel. The rest of us, myself included, just simply don't possess the knowledge to pull it off and pull it off right.

I understand the wait is a bitch, but I think it'll be worth it once we can finally go live.

i know its gonna be worth it lol...and is there any way to insert that lvl 57 warrior skill ?

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    i know its gonna be worth it lol...and is there any way to insert that lvl 57 warrior skill ?
    Is there any possible way to insert lvl 72 mage skill????!!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    Is there any possible way to insert lvl 72 mage skill????!!!!! LOL
    u r tard good sir,thats not even reasonable cous lvl 70 max is lol...im askin for lvl 57,cous every warrior skill fails like 70 % of time.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

If I didn expect the server to be out soon back in december I might've lvled to 70

arent u gm in maxko or some other?

why dont u... uhm.. do ur job there?

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

#care at QuakeNet

Is there any way you guys can get in contact with others who have made private servers and see how they made theirs? For instance SexyKo.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Is there any way you guys can get in contact with others who have made private servers and see how they made theirs? For instance SexyKo.

I think they're trying to avoid things like that as much as possible, less that is known about how the server works, harder it is to hack it right?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I don't understand how a kid (Bola) could patch up his own security for SexyKO (the safest private server apparently), while some of our developers have a profession in programming (general) and taking so long.

Banned

You underestimate Bola.
    Though he didnt do all himself, he bought the panel for example.

Zerotears

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I don't understand how a kid (Bola) could patch up his own security for SexyKO (the safest private server apparently), while some of our developers have a profession in programming (general) and taking so long.
    I believe it's not about database or server programs security. I think it's because making a panel from zero takes a while. Almost all the servers out there are using an old panel coded by some guy called Vinthian (i don't remember pretty well) and edited by somebody else, but these panels has some security flaws. Also find the flaws in these panel's would be a lot faster than re-code a new one, but you'll never be 100% secure.
    That's why they're coding a new one and flawless panel.

Banned

Making a secure simple register page is a matter of minutes lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast