Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

any gm online?

This is a discussion on any gm online? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by GoodEvil As I previously said...I'm not interested pk wise for using my gamepad. even if u dont ...
Page: 4

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEvil View Post
    As I previously said...I'm not interested pk wise for using my gamepad.
    even if u dont want to use it in pk you still get an advantage at xping.
    But i dont recommend any1 using it for pk because doing it manual is way better. Ive tested it on rogue got pwned all the time and then when i did it manuallly i actually managed to kill some1. Like said getting it perfectly set is super hard. Only 1s that have any use for it to pk are rogues for minoring.
    well this way u need to get settings perfect ONCE and without u need to get it perfect everytime u using this skill. thats a realy big difference.
    And even with using, its still required a HUMAN TO OPERATE IT..i dont know if you know this but a gamepad is not a living being. Thank you sir
    but u need to care less about skills and just check fights. its a big part of the game that u need to care about everythin at the same time. this get u to do mistakes and at the moment u just press one key and get a perfect minor for example u dont need press that fast and much keys. even for xp u dont need to care at ur combo anymore...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

The whole fuzz is coz some ppl dont get it how it rly works (still lol) and all the koxp labeling automaticly stamps "taboo" on it.

Anyhow, id love to see how a sin with any sort of keyboard with macro options can rape me? Pls do explain.

Ill see if i can find some of my old l2 fraps, i remember i had only 2 with a nostromo. And fyi, i sold mine and dont bother to buy it again for ko4life lol.

LonelyH

As I previously said...I'm not interested pk wise for using my gamepad.
    But i dont recommend any1 using it for pk because doing it manual is way better. Ive tested it on rogue got pwned all the time and then when i did it manuallly i actually managed to kill some1. Like said getting it perfectly set is super hard. Only 1s that have any use for it to pk are rogues for minoring.

And even with using, its still required a HUMAN TO OPERATE IT..i dont know if you know this but a gamepad is not a living being. Thank you sir
    pretty sure u were afk so rephrase that... it takes a human to set it up.. than you can go spank ur wank all u want lol... plain and simple its used to enhance ur skills. not provided BY THE GAME.. ifu can use that than im pretty sure i better be allowed to use actools? same thing just have a program doing it just like ur mouse is programed to do. ITS NOT u hitting the buttons..

That mouse/keyboard thing looks friggin retarded.

However, I want it.

I'm planning on leeching my way to 60 ( 65-70 ) anyways on the server if the exp rate is worse than it was in beta. Might aswell get me that keyboard/mouse thing and exp while i sleep.

I remember on KE (ibsk8er) server, gm's would just go to mega's and ask the archers who were there a question, if they didnt reply they would get banned of koxp/afk-exping.

Used to just stand there z r'ing while watching a movie or something...

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    That mouse/keyboard thing looks friggin retarded.

However, I want it.

I'm planning on leeching my way to 60 ( 65-70 ) anyways on the server if the exp rate is worse than it was in beta. Might aswell get me that keyboard/mouse thing and exp while i sleep.

I remember on KE (ibsk8er) server, gm's would just go to mega's and ask the archers who were there a question, if they didnt reply they would get banned of koxp/afk-exping.

Used to just stand there z r'ing while watching a movie or something...
    +1 to the asking thing.
    thats prolly the most failsafe way to do it..
    and ofc having other players report the afkers

ok let's stay on topic:
    is there any GM logging in for that PK beta?
    I could meet none during last 3 days I played :/
    and I'd like to talk to one of them about 1 bug I know

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    ok let's stay on topic:
    I am on periodically and announce it whenever I am available to assist players. It may be that our hours didn't match up; however, you can also send one of the GMs a private message if you want to bring something to our attention and we'll make sure to rely it onto our developers.
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 01-28-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    I am usually on periodically and announce it whenever I am available to assist players. It may be that our hours didn't match up; however, you can also send one of the GMs a private message regarding to a bug(if you want to keep it private) and we'll make sure that the developers are aware of it.
    probably :P
    thx for answer, I'll pm you later

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    ok let's stay on topic:
    We got a forum section for bug reporting. If you think it's a sensitive issue, PM me or any GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    We got a forum section for bug reporting. If you think it's a sensitive issue, PM me or any GM.
    more like I don't know if it's fixable and don't want people to abuse it :P
    anyway, I have already PMed SuperGhost with all the info :P

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Sry but i think u got a wrong idea how it works. Lemme explain it a bit before everyone think it would make evreything u do automated.

If u ACTUALLY manage to tune it right, and i know only about nostromo, u can ONLY program it to press some buttons for u. U can even run multiple macros at once. So at best it only does the comboing for u and potting also but id rather have it pressed manually.

Game still needs a PERSON to run around with a mouse and press other buttons. So it only helps u to combo right, and comboing is absolutly nothing uber. Instead of team turkey u have a 60$ keyboard doing the job for u.

It does NOT do the following in pk:

-make decisions for u
    -target, move and look
    -change def armors and other various things

Those are just some i named from the top of my head. In reality, dont think it makes ur life that much easier. Its rly hard to control it right. I was using nostromo in l2 for cp poting and few gear changers (coz u can put an item to skillbar and equip it from there). It wasent hard to master it there but it didnt make anyone godlike lol. Same thing in ko
    Lol, you really are an idiot Seems like you've never used any simple key based macros. For example you can make a macro on Actools that combos, minors and bots for you and believe me, it combos even faster than you can imagine if you do it color-cordinate based. You just run around and select targets and wait for them to die. It does perfect combo even while running. (I'm not sure if you can imagine but lets say it does 5,7 dmg every time you do 3,5). Anyways there is absolutely no change against a macro like this, believe me i've tested it and i'm not afraid to admit it

Ohh and you say that isn't cheating and doesn't affect gameplay? There's a big difference wether you have to pot, minor, combo, target enemys and run, than just run around and look what happens around you. Otherwise we could make a key based macro that repots, rprs and pk's for you. 19k Np while asleep ftw! This is not cheating, it only makes the gameplay a little "easier" as you said..... (facepalm)
    Last edited by nirk; 01-28-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have the G15 keyboard and the G9 mouse. You can write with great ease macro's that are way more advanced than some people are letting on. You can add time delays between sequences and you can configure the G keys to act like a switch repeating the commands over and over and over. You could make a very nice potting macro through to making a nice bot. Also you can write scripts for the kayboard which leads into more sneaky actions.

In WOW they let you use them as you are allowed to make basic keystroke macros but when you go over to making something that allowes you to have an unfair advantage then your breaking the rules. I think using these things in KO should not be allowed end of.

Banned

I think using these things in KO should not be allowed end of.

We got our answer

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    I think using these things in KO should not be allowed end of.

We got our answer
    he ain't in a team anymore :P

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    stuffz
    Id suggest u read the part, where i mention that im talking about nostromo. Read it twice. It also helps if u take a "thinking" posture.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast