Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

any gm online?

This is a discussion on any gm online? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Magyk Id suggest u read the part, where i mention that im talking about nostromo. Read it ...
Page: 5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Id suggest u read the part, where i mention that im talking about nostromo. Read it twice. It also helps if u take a "thinking" posture.
    omg just shut up

people explained you why you can't use it, give up

if you wanna use it, use it, but don't cry after youll be banned

end of story bb

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Only decent kinda post iv seen was felix'es. Dont expect me to do anything other than laugh at ur stupid QQ and ignorance.

This thing needs ppl who know smth to discuss not random idiots spitting out crap. So far i havent seen anything constructive other than 2 reasons that shows that ppl have used their brain to come up with those.

This whole issue is beginning to get stuck at ppls own stupidity and labeling. Just as i said a while ago.

I found one of the movies that shows perfectly how NOSTROMO! (not sctools nor G series) can help u out, but also rly screw things up. Needless to say its from l2, but same core principles work here aswell. Ill do my best to find another movie that shows non nostromo combat.

This whole thing reminds me the crying when combo first emerged to public.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    omg just shut up

people explained you why you can't use it, give up

if you wanna use it, use it, but don't cry after youll be banned

end of story bb
    You should stop acting like gg.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Oki i found em. I forgot to check the most obvious place. Im a moron.

Anyhow, i coulndt find the ones i was after but here smth anyway.

Download theyre_not_gunna_get_us.mp4

Download cookiemonsterv1.avi

Like i said earlier, i used nostromo for CP pot macro (CP pots are on #9, first bar, CP itself is a 2nd layer of hp) and some occacional gear changing. The first video illustrates quite nicely one of the biggest downside - u can run out of pots waaaay to fast and the whole confusion thats going on around u rly messes things up. L2 ofc took way more skills to play and there was far more things to look out for, but the main minuses apply for ko aswell. If not handeld well, it rly fraks up the whole potting and by that ur whole action.

On the 2nd video, im not entierly sure, but it seems to me that only the FoG fights didnt have nostromo. I rly couldnt find any decent fight videos that didnt have it in. FoG is the red lava thingy, with the terra bug and frenzyed titans (lol). As u see, it doesnt give that big of an advantage.

Enough about that, time to start rly thinking what its effects are for KO. Like shown, if u are waaaaaaaaaay to confident and make the best max giga hyper timing, u get low on mana. Im kinda talking about sin here since it seems to be the most pressing issue. U need to be sure that ur delays and shit are ok, otherwise u just crash and burn.

Another thing, regarding overall potting, specially on warriors case is that in THEORY it may seem nice and awesome and all that to have a perfect timing potings. In reality tho, u dont hp-hp-hp-mana. It all comes down to what/how/why u do things. Sin could turn in their minor macro while having only mana pot in the picture, but then again, u may want some hp pot along the fight. So u see, its no so easy.

Skills, u can again go for the best sin combo, fine. But some skills fail, so u may loose ur edge since zomgwtf, u just cant stick a random skill in while ur animation is working as fast as possible. So ud need to stop it, press the failed skill and rerun the macro. Also, im quite sure if u dont time it well, u roll through all the skills fairly fast, therefor experiencing a blank spot where u can only rrrrrrr. As for the rest of the classes, u can get the picture i hope. U cant have a perfect macro for EVERY POSSIBLE SITUATION. And srsly, combo speed is pretty nofactor to me, unless its beyond godlike. And we are still talking about earthly speeds, anything that does ignore the regular kind of speeds are hacks. NOSTROMO=/=hax

I quess i should have make a brief tour at the very begining but /care. If uv been reading carefully, not seen the mere size of the topic and then posting reply with yet another shittalkings. Then u must have gotten some clue how nostromo works. It allows u to make a macro and assign a key for that. U turn the macro on by pressing a button and turn it off while rpessing the same button again. U can run multiple macros at once and (i think) u can make macro #y to stop macro#x. Easy. But the thing that i like it the most is that i only had 2 macros at l2 and rest of the buttons were just skills. But they were skills that were easy to press adn track. Not to get lost while pressing from 1-0 in normal keyboard.

About the afk exping. I did say i presonally dont give a dam, unless the guy clearly uses koxp (5 arrows and shit) and what ever the bug abuse (i.e abyss wall thingy). I HATE exping, fyi. Ill say again, i dont have nostromo anymore or any other gadget like this nor plan to get one. So u cant rly make topics like "zomg look its that retard from ko4life koxping" I also dont oppose the pke way of asking and if no reply then banhammerz.

Hope that clears this whole crap a little.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I have the G15 keyboard and the G9 mouse. You can write with great ease macro's that are way more advanced than some people are letting on. You can add time delays between sequences and you can configure the G keys to act like a switch repeating the commands over and over and over. You could make a very nice potting macro through to making a nice bot. Also you can write scripts for the kayboard which leads into more sneaky actions.

In WOW they let you use them as you are allowed to make basic keystroke macros but when you go over to making something that allowes you to have an unfair advantage then your breaking the rules. I think using these things in KO should not be allowed end of.
    read what he said. end of the story

this g4y keyboard give u advantage over other people, which they can get by 2 ways, get that g4y keyboard, or use ACTools aka hacks

the only diffrent between that keyboard and actools is that u paid 60$ for the keyboard

Rainey

this g4y keyboard give u advantage over other people, which they can get by 2 ways, get that g4y keyboard, or use ACTools aka hacks

the only diffrent between that keyboard and actools is that u paid 60$ for the keyboard
    As gg you shouldnt care. Btw 80% to town give advantage to rogue too.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The keyboard is £80 and the mouse is £60 so £140 ( $180 ) for 2 bits of equipment that can make you a god a a press of a single button!

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

all that for some fame in a game oooo that rhymes.

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    all that for some fame in a game oooo that rhymes.
    Yo yo yo , your so Gansta!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Yo yo yo , your so Gansta!
    gramps is always ballin

So hows Aion Magyk?

or whatever shit game that you are playing and still being bad at it

AboveDaSt4rz

SO using a pedal for minor is bannable too?

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    So hows Aion Magyk?

or whatever shit game that you are playing and still being bad at it
    Seriously what was the point of putting that?

Quote Originally Posted by AboveDaSt4rz View Post
    SO using a pedal for minor is bannable too?
    Yes

snowyfrex

hm, wel the decision of if it is/isn't allowed is pretty easy, the staff will probably make it and either way it goes, some people will b pissed.

my concern, is HOW their going to tell if people have extremely fast fingers or a pedal or any other piece of hardware.

and for an opinion, if hardware that can create macros for you is allowed, ac tools should be allowed, as it sounds like they do similar things.

u can tell it easy beacuse no human can press the buttons as fast as pedal does it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast