Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

any gm online?

This is a discussion on any gm online? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; just lame...
Page: 6

just lame

WhiteDarknezzz

I don't get it ,, this guy made a topic about some1 cheating , and got 100 replys, dude get over it, leave this guy and his topic alone, the only one that are able to post here in my eyes are , the guy that has the SS, the cheater himself and the admins.. ;X go pk or something -.-

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDarknezzz View Post
    I don't get it ,, this guy made a topic about some1 cheating , and got 100 replys, dude get over it, leave this guy and his topic alone, the only one that are able to post here in my eyes are , the guy that has the SS, the cheater himself and the admins.. ;X go pk or something -.-
    then u missed like 99% of the topic

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    i have noticed that 80% of the sin's in cz using that shit for their minor...and its damn nice thing,i wan't one also lol,you don't need to press minor/mana pots/r,you need just us combo lol
    80% ? so everyone has a high tech keyboard? seems unlikely..

but still if this stuff exists people who do have it will simple be gods >_<
    shouldn't be allowed. its the same as any cheating program then.

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post

but still if this stuff exists people who do have it will simple be gods >_<
    shouldn't be allowed. its the same as any cheating program then.
    well for the first 3 weeks a proper minor heal cant even be used and no they wont be gods

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    You don't need a high tech keyboard, plenty of programs around who do the exact same job and they are free, sad enough

angeldust

[QUOTE][yeah he was... he said he came to kill dts lol.. but he was sitting next to him .. ]

hey wtf are u saying..just dont be noob..actually woopsie is my friend and he was there because DT(Dragon Tooth,the boss) and not dts(Dragon Tooth Skeletons), respawns there..please be more careful the next time u are about to blame someone.
    thnx

p.s. dont care about that mage or what he/she is using..its a beta anyway thnx again

GM announce date of release please, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    u can tell it easy beacuse no human can press the buttons as fast as pedal does it.
    and also it apply to the fact of the keyboard and stuff like that cuz acctually u need to have a very nice skills at combo and potting perfect timing and the rest but INSTEAD OF THAT u got a keyboard thats why i has to be bannable

PD: i do own a g15 and a ikari laser mouse but i dont use em for ko just for dota

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    GM announce date of release please, thanks.
    +1

AND hi purplehazee it seems like u've forgotten me :\

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

i can imagine tons of flame topic after official relese about minor hack programs...

people were scared to play as an archer on USKO bcs of koxp affairs, bans and stuff

on ko4life server people wont minor cos some people will always think someones using pedal/keyboard/macro...

my 5 cents

who gives a asdadasd if someone is using a pedal or keyboard doesnt make them combo any better

who gives a asdadasd if someone is using a pedal or keyboard doesnt make them combo any better
    How could it not? Gives you more focus on the combo if you don't need to focus any on the healing. And that helps a whole lot.

no

Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    How could it not? Gives you more focus on the combo if you don't need to focus any on the healing. And that helps a whole lot.
    also u can use the gamepad to combo for u.

so because they dont have to minor heal there combo is like 10x faster or something? ahk

xiahou_yuan

no, but it makes their combo much more fail proof, since they only need to combo and not minor anymore, it won't cramp your arms that much.
    I can do perfect minor combo for 2 minutes, then I get cramps (I need an adjustable seat xD )
    so yah, it helps quite a lot, does it make them godlike? no, it has even more chance of fukin up heal since it's automated and we all know machine's can't think!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast