Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anything ?

This is a discussion on Anything ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Shurt It is sort of annoying I suppose... Unfortunately, we had hit a snag with the panel, ...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    It is sort of annoying I suppose... Unfortunately, we had hit a snag with the panel, which forced it to take longer than we had anticipated. Still not going to give a set-in-stone date, but we're working on it... Our lives consist of much more than this server and we can only devote so much time to it per day. In addition, only one, maybe two us are qualified to try to build this panel. The rest of us, myself included, just simply don't possess the knowledge to pull it off and pull it off right.

I understand the wait is a bitch, but I think it'll be worth it once we can finally go live.
    i hope when people start buying premium and stuff from you guys and actually need help you're not going to use the same reason. otherwise its gona be k2 all over again :/

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    u r tard good sir,thats not even reasonable cous lvl 70 max is lol...im askin for lvl 57,cous every warrior skill fails like 70 % of time.
    u r tard good sir,thats not even reasonable cous lvl 57 is ROFD skill lol..."Thrust Attack (skill) 55 (lvl) 200 (mana) Inflict 200% damage and never fails"

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    u r tard good sir,thats not even reasonable cous lvl 57 is ROFD skill lol..."Thrust Attack (skill) 55 (lvl) 200 (mana) Inflict 200% damage and never fails"
    but ur still a retard. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    i know its rofd thats why i asked could they somehow use it becouse every warrior skill fails alot,ALOT...so its gonna suck to 60 to exp and pk...and...lets just say we get lvl 57 skill that does 200 % dmg...u still got 600 % + 400 % + 200 % + other skills so...

thats how old ko was, warriors suck untill lvl 60.

Quote Originally Posted by AmocK View Post
    thats how old ko was, warriors suck untill lvl 60.
    same with archer, mage and bp (62)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    same with archer, mage and bp (62)
    warriors SUCK in exp before 60 too. mages can aoe, archers can arrow shower, bps can heal/duff/buff before 60, so honestly only warriors suck totally before 60.

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    warriors SUCK in exp before 60 too. mages can aoe, archers can arrow shower, bps can heal/duff/buff before 60, so honestly only warriors suck totally before 60.
    ye and even sins spaming safety/evade have more def than warrior lol...so warrior is pretty useless till 60.

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    as far i know cleave working well on mobs like apos etc

Banned

i tried warrior on exp beta.. hit max 300 (at lvl 45 with goblin set and nice weapons) and on ppl 100.. while all the other classes hit way more...

and also warrior's skill takes lots of mana.. being a warrior doesn't worth it :X

can rogue have a second spike please? i hit only 200 on dd shielded priest, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I don't understand how a kid (Bola) could patch up his own security for SexyKO (the safest private server apparently), while some of our developers have a profession in programming (general) and taking so long.
    I dont get where you got this information but I hate when people spread false information.

Bola doesnt patch up anything, Jose does. Not to mention he devoted himself into learning C/C++. Anyone who played the SexyKO Farm server knows how long it took to get us a working anticheat. I'm not exagerating it took him 100hrs +. I wouldnt be suprised if it was alot more.

Though he didnt do all himself, he bought the panel for example.
    Wrong, we had a problem and Blade gave us a lil help. In favour of the help, Jose decided to pay him for the efforts. Now jose has recoded the pannel completely from scratch and its working better than ever.
    Last edited by soenne; 02-19-2010 at 12:10 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Nik's purpose in life is to spread false information.
    Being a good mage , being the leader of a good clan , bola patching things up , etc.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Being a good mage , being the leader of a good clan , bola patching things up , etc.
    hahahahah words like this make me feel good in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    And then he complains about getting banned. Easier to simply ignore him. Works for me, I suggest you guys do the same.

PS: None of our developers are web developers. We had to get someone outside the staff to work on the panel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast