Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 96

Archer as a playable class?

This is a discussion on Archer as a playable class? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Greetz Lol, you're thinking just as a kiddo , that's all I can say. You think that ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member neTworK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greetz View Post
    Lol, you're thinking just as a kiddo , that's all I can say.

    You think that the most important thing in KO are the ITEMs.

    so NO, delete it from your brain lol.....


    Skills > Items, archer can be a good one rogue , perhaps he has no items, but if he knows how to play so he'll roll ( if he's good in this job ) , same as all.

    If a guy plays on a warrior and he has no idea how to combo, so he will die from a rogue with chitin set +6, mds +6 , even if the warrior has shells +7/8 and raptor +7 ...

    This game is about the skills mostly, ofc you should have some normal/decent gear like all do, and you should gear your self by your own way as all do it.

    So stop complainning, archers are strong enough with their Dark/Hunter (60/70) arrows and especially Arrow-Shower / Styx.

    That's all I have to say...

    -Greetz.
    srsly GTFO my topic when you start make sense ur welcome to come back

  2. #32
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neTworK View Post
    srsly GTFO my topic when you start make sense ur welcome to come back
    People in this thread make sense, except you.

  3. #33
    Greetz
    Guest

    Default

    gtfo say to your girl, /kiddo ( once again )

    As for the " making sense " , look around your own topic who makes sense and who doesn't :P

    Lol, nevermind....I'm not lookin' for some FORUM-FIGHTs since I've no time for those stupid stuffs rofl.

    -Greetz.

  4. #34
    Hey cutie Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,586

    Default

    skills play a part and so do items, if u have only skills and no items you'll blow, if you have all items and no skills you'll blow.
    One needs the other, so shut the fuck up with SKILLS > ITEMS bullshit you retards.

    A VERY skilled archer wtih no uniques and fps will get ROLLLED by a fully uniqued sin, its a fact.

  5. #35
    Senior Member neTworK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    People in this thread make sense, except you.
    The only one who made a sense was crack. Other ones like you just spamming topic with useless shit, and none of you going to play archer just talking shit how cool archers are while they aren't. And yeah I'm the idiot who arguing with spammers like you are.

  6. #36
    Senior Member neTworK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    skills play a part and so do items, if u have only skills and no items you'll blow, if you have all items and no skills you'll blow.
    One needs the other, so shut the fuck up with SKILLS > ITEMS bullshit you retards.

    A VERY skilled archer wtih no uniques and fps will get ROLLLED by a fully uniqued sin, its a fact.
    +1

    And archers are the only melee class who can't combo. Don't know what "SKILLS" he talking about...

  7. #37
    Greetz
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neTworK View Post
    +1

    And archers are the only melee class who can't combo. Don't know what "SKILLS" he talking about...
    It was already explainned but some people are not able to understand and get it....


    We (the guys who have replied ) already told you that Archer is used more as a Party-Member who helps in stuffs like curing/styxing and also attacking of course, but people should know how/when/where to do it .

    damn....how hard is to understand it lol...

    Nevermind, I am leaving this topic, hopefully you'll end up understanding what we're talking about mate.

    Goodluck in your requests :P

  8. #38
    Hey cutie Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neTworK View Post
    +1

    And archers are the only melee class who can't combo. Don't know what "SKILLS" he talking about...
    you blind T-bag?

    Skills is not all about COMBO you idiot. There is PARTY pk to think about, keeping your party alive. I already stated in my above post.. read it carefully

    skills is needed to play archer. Archer just goes around shooting people he will get assfucked like theres no tomorrow

    and stop flaming everyone else who posts.. i know u didnt flame me, but you've flamed everyone else who posted. You started a thread, so keep an open mind.

  9. #39
    Tristan
    Guest

    Default

    Maybe a mod could reply in this topic, it's a good question to be honest. I would definately play archer if they added one bow after the iron bow, don't need totamic bow like the OP said.

    Towards the OP, you're right mate, there was a topic about this on the old usko forums when Ares launched. GM's said they would implent the siege or long bow, can't remember, but nothing came from it. Would be awesome to see a new bow in this KO even if it's meant to be like the old ko. My two cents

    Towards the other posters, yeah archer is great in party play, but that's where it ends unless you mean ksing other partys while soloing, the class is just good in pve (meaning xping or bosshunting with arrow shower).

  10. #40
    Senior Member neTworK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greetz View Post
    It was already explainned but some people are not able to understand and get it....


    We (the guys who have replied ) already told you that Archer is used more as a Party-Member who helps in stuffs like curing/styxing and also attacking of course, but people should know how/when/where to do it .

    damn....how hard is to understand it lol...

    Nevermind, I am leaving this topic, hopefully you'll end up understanding what we're talking about mate.

    Goodluck in your requests :P
    Sin can cure, heal, deal high dmg, cancel priest heals only what sin can't do it's a styx, but archer can't do high dmg, can't cancel heals, can't stand himself so long as sin can with minor heal... Sin can solo, sin can drain.. get this point of view?

  11. #41
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neTworK View Post
    The only one who made a sense was crack. Other ones like you just spamming topic with useless shit, and none of you going to play archer just talking shit how cool archers are while they aren't. And yeah I'm the idiot who arguing with spammers like you are.
    Everyone, including me wanted to show our facts, however you are the one who posted same shits over and over and over again and flamed us. Mind checking your posts?

    As someone mentioned, if you were an archer in usko, you were being called as koxper, no matter what. That's why people didn't play with archers. I don't have skills as archer, that's why I am not playing with it.

    For once, archers are like mages. They cannot do much ALONE. However, when they are in a party, they just makes the priest useless and gets you easy kills. Or, they just aim the escapers till death. They are one of the most useful class in a party, but you always say "They suck in vs." "They are piece of crap." and such.

    Simple as this:

    Alone sin > Alone archer
    Party archer > Party sin

  12. #42
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neTworK View Post
    Sin can cure, heal, deal high dmg, cancel priest heals only what sin can't do it's a styx, but archer can't do high dmg, can't cancel heals, can't stand himself so long as sin can with minor heal... Sin can solo, sin can drain.. get this point of view?
    Yet again, another forum user without KO knowledge.

    Archers are the best class when it comes to heal cancelling.

  13. #43
    Senior Member Helseth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Party archer > Party sin
    bullcr....
    in usko we rape 6-7 archers(every1 at least lvl 80+) and 1-2 priest in party like nothing with 3 assassins only (without buffs even)
    Last edited by Helseth; 01-22-2010 at 11:00 AM.

  14. #44
    Senior Member neTworK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    you blind T-bag?

    Skills is not all about COMBO you idiot. There is PARTY pk to think about, keeping your party alive. I already stated in my above post.. read it carefully

    skills is needed to play archer. Archer just goes around shooting people he will get assfucked like theres no tomorrow

    and stop flaming everyone else who posts.. i know u didnt flame me, but you've flamed everyone else who posted. You started a thread, so keep an open mind.
    I'm just added this to your post. Because Archers aren't that flexible char like the rest who can combo, so this basiclly means there is less improvment on "SKILLS" like every other class.
    Sorry for that flame but they drive me crazy. If they aren't going archers so why to come here and talk how cool archers are.

    If they there like "I'm going archer and I'm fine with it as it is now" then it would be worth to post and welcome.

  15. #45
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    bullcr....
    Until you post some valid reasons, I will be ignoring this comment.

    Got bored of explaining KO to newbies.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •