Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

banned

This is a discussion on banned within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; haha messor, , well you know what i mean, if ur young u just want to be the best in ...
Page: 2

LegendarYz

haha messor, , well you know what i mean, if ur young u just want to be the best in simple ways=D like cheating, i know i was cheating at games like heroes of might and magic etc

DAFAQ Senior Member

This is exactly reason why sharers wont get any help from GM.

LegendarYz

It ain't sharer ... i d-loaded ko4life a few days ago.. my little brother had nothing to do i guess, and since we got so hard ID/PW's , i just put id pw in a wordpad on desktop.. well he managed to find the id pw , and his stupid friend sent him cheat.. they used. got banned. not my fault. what cna i do? not let him play on the pc? that ain't reasonable.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarYz View Post
    It ain't sharer ... i d-loaded ko4life a few days ago.. my little brother had nothing to do i guess, and since we got so hard ID/PW's , i just put id pw in a wordpad on desktop.. well he managed to find the id pw , and his stupid friend sent him cheat.. they used. got banned. not my fault. what cna i do? not let him play on the pc? that ain't reasonable.
    Only possilbe way.

LegendarYz

Well , it ain't reasonable in my eyes, when i work and he has nothing to do he can play on my pc, but i kicked his ass about cheating now. and i made a new user for him where he can play games etc, is any gm gonna read this topic or..??

MyBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    dunno about you but i wasnt a cheating basterd when i was 13
    KO didnt even exist when i was 13

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyBitch View Post
    we happy about it. otherwise u might be even more weird guy xD

Whut

LOL ur actually asking steel0 to vouch for u? That dude went from chitins +7 and mds +7 to shells +8 and shards +8 in 1 day

LegendarYz

What do you want to say? that he wasn't legit?

Whut

No he wasnt. He actually told me he was duping stuff wenn I was still playing with that turk

Anyway on topic:

You cheated, You get Caught, Bye your out of here.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

The way i think, all bans from beta should be wiped and be thought of 'experimental bans'. Once the server goes live and things actually matter, then if you're caught - you're gone.

Imo hacks should be allowed to be tested out to see what works, what doesn't, and what you need to do to tweak your anti-cheat, ofc the beta cheating acc's should be banned, but not forum accounts or IP. But after beta, IP ban the bitches.

LegendarYz

you dumb retard, who are you man with ur new account, anyways i know 1 thing, and i think 1000 ppl know that, steel0 never cheated, anyways that was off topic, get out of my topic please.
    and let the GM's will decide okay?

EG4L : Yep, getting banned @ forum etc, was a bit 2 far i think yea, but i told my story, i hope the admins will listen to it and understand it .

LegendarYz

Whut get a life ... u only say negative things about every1
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/se...searchid=40453
    please get a life

Quote Originally Posted by MyBitch View Post
    well ye i didnt necessarily mean KO :P

Kecso

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarYz View Post
    It's true -.-, lol... Why would i cheat in a beta server =_=", it doesn't make sense... my little brother is 13 .. when i was his age , and i know many of you 2.. i would cheat too in games... but 2 bad he did mess with the wrong server, because i really want to play here at the release, with all my oldskool friends.... I'm a very good friend of Emper0r, SteeL0, TribaL etc. And i live in holland 2 just like steel0 ( halil ) ... i never cheated at usko, i just left usko because of the cheaters lol...
    i know those guys....PHASELIS clan from akara.....im not saying u are cus i dont know you but....bunch of cheaters they were

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast