Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Banned list

This is a discussion on Banned list within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Gm's , Admins, ... With all do respect but why in the fucking world have I been banned ? I ...
Page: 3

SaladinGotBanned? Why ???

Thumbs down What the....

Gm's , Admins, ...

With all do respect but why in the fucking world have I been banned ?
    I have absolutely 0 % idea. It doesnt even LOOK like ive hacked or duped or
    whatever the reason was that ive been banned.

And there I was thinking that I finnaly found a decent MYKO server.
    Why the fuck is this shit has to happen.

And it looks like im not the only one. Please search through my account,
    look for every item. If you do then u got proof that the anti-Cheat system
    contains a bug.

-Saladin , Warrior lvl 30

PS: Saladin 30 100 2010-01-18 20:51:00

It says that ive been banned on the 18th. I didnt even log my char that date and time.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

usually when ppl get banned, they have cheated.

no point making this a "please unban me" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post

Im not asking to unban me and im not talking to you.
    My question is for the GM's not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemygirl View Post
    i noticed almost all ban on ko4life serve become from SuperGhost, i am not telling he is wrong.. but to be honesy it scary me a bit...

maybe in respect with ppl they should got a chanse to defense, i alredy saw in alot of private servs ppl getting ban for nothing just cuze the guy who had the "power" was imature.

i think if u ban same one u should have a reason so y not make a post and show it.. make it public

ps: i am not telling SuperGhost was wrong on there bans but there is any reason to dont make it public? one screanshot can finish with all problems, and sorry for my bad englsh
    so............

Hemp

well actually its sth wrong if i didnt cheat and pc is fresh but i got banned on forum <in game im not!>

so i made request for unban "ban for cheating" am i banned for h4x on forum or what

Glad to see gms actually interacting with players ingame and watching to lvler's etc

Quote Originally Posted by SaladinGotBanned? Why ??? View Post
    PS: Saladin 30 100 2010-01-18 20:51:00

It says that ive been banned on the 18th. I didnt even log my char that date and time.

Uh... What makes you think you had to be online at that time? That is the time you got BANNED. Not the time you CHEATED. You got logged with whatever tool you decided to use and we got around to banning you at that time.

i noticed almost all ban on ko4life serve become from SuperGhost, i am not telling he is wrong.. but to be honesy it scary me a bit...

maybe in respect with ppl they should got a chanse to defense, i alredy saw in alot of private servs ppl getting ban for nothing just cuze the guy who had the "power" was imature.

i think if u ban same one u should have a reason so y not make a post and show it.. make it public

ps: i am not telling SuperGhost was wrong on there bans but there is any reason to dont make it public? one screanshot can finish with all problems, and sorry for my bad englsh
    Indeed, SuperGhost has banned many people recently. Why? As our Devs report them and ban them ingame, SuperGhost is banning them on the forum.

Does that make more sense? I can understand it probably seems like he's abusing his position, but he's not, I assure you.

Hemp

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Uh... What makes you think you had to be online at that time? That is the time you got BANNED. Not the time you CHEATED. You got logged with whatever tool you decided to use and we got around to banning you at that time.

Indeed, SuperGhost has banned many people recently. Why? As our Devs report them and ban them ingame, SuperGhost is banning them on the forum.

Does that make more sense? I can understand it probably seems like he's abusing his position, but he's not, I assure you.
    seams superghost was wrong with that ban my acc on forum since im not banned and didnt cheat ingame

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemygirl View Post

I had a dream last night and in my dream I saw a list of people from KO4Life. At first I didn't understand what I was suppose to do but as I started reading the names out loud, I heard a voice whispering in my ears saying "Ban those members from Gamers4Life, SuperGhost"; unfortunately, I wasn't able to resist the mysterious voice so I did.

Joke aside, I was given a list of names who were found using an exploit and/or 3rd party tool on our Knight Online server. Developers took their time to cross-reference those IP addresses with the forums and kindly asked me to ban them, so I did. In that list I saw who got banned for what and when (the time they were banned not when the player was cheating) so yes we have a reason as to why you were banned from the server.

I've said this so many times and I will say it again please stop sharing your accounts...You may not have done anything illegal but if your sharer might have and your account WILL be held responsible for illicit activities as some of you already found that out in a harsh way. As far as I am aware, we are not going to disclose why a certain individual was banned because the second we publish it, some certain "clever" individuals will be on the search for that 3rd party program/exploit/ect.

Our in-game Game Masters as well as developers of this project putting all they've got to make this server cheater-free as some of you might already noticed that we have constant in-game surveillance and developers who are working around the clock fixing bugs/exploits and banning those who are trying to ruin the fun for the rest of us.

Lastly, we will be going over our ban list again for possible false positives created by our anti-cheat system as well as any wrongfully given forum suspensions. By making a post about "Why was [insert name] banned from in-game/forums?" is not going to help your cause.

Best Regards,

Ghosty

as i said, my arguments is not against GM, it is to protect you, you banned beacuse, of course, you had a reason, so why not make it public?

EX: if someone used koxp is easy to take a ss of it, outloot is also easy.. put some useless items invisibel and make he drop 100% from all mob.. so if you legit u ll not be able to loot but if you use aout loot you will have some of them on your inventory. ( ppl from Knight-empire did it very well with abys gens ) if some one dupe you will have the log. etc.. there is a lot ways, as on real law we need prove to acuse someone, that make all other people fell better and safe

ofc u dont have to do that.. but if u dont have nothing to hide.. so, why not?

any way, if is just an idea.

Hey cutie Senior Member

i think banning their forum account is taking it a bit to far..
    maybe limit their uses but banning might just make the forums more inactive than it already is!
    i think you guys are taking it to far, but thats just me.
    and if the software is partially defective, imagine how many innocent people would have gotten banned for no reason at all, here only 2 people have voiced it, but there maybe several more who havent?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    i think banning their forum account is taking it a bit to far.. banning might just make the forums more inactive than it already is!
    Exactly. asd10

I completely disagree with what you're saying crak. Cheaters should be punished, severely. Even if it wasn't he/she that did so, the account is there responsibility. Why should cheaters be allowed on this forum? Go to snoxd if that's the case. If there is an error in the system, then obviously the ban/suspension will be fixed.

Simple fix : Don't share/don't cheat, and you won't be banned. It's not that difficult. There hundreds that have asked for a chance to play in the beta, so the page or so full of banned players, well, common sense would tell you it isn't an error.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    i think banning their forum account is taking it a bit to far..
    maybe limit their uses but banning might just make the forums more inactive than it already is!
    i think you guys are taking it to far, but thats just me.
    and if the software is partially defective, imagine how many innocent people would have gotten banned for no reason at all, here only 2 people have voiced it, but there maybe several more who havent?
    There is a reason to every ban, I think most of you are misunderstanding that part...There hasn't been a single ban without a solid reason; otherwise, they wouldn't have been banned in the first place. Unfortunately I can't go into details as to how our anti-cheat systems work but it has been very effective so far and of course there have been few false positives along with it, we will be making the necessary changes since the whole idea of running a beta is to iron things out.

As for forum account suspensions, by just looking at the ban list I can tell you that 6 of those account belong to 1 person...3 accounts belong to another person, those type of people we need to stop and they will be stopped.

Example: Player A cheats in-game and is banned because of it. Logs on his forum account and starts spreading a lie, he/she doesn't stop there but also stirs up the place by logging on other accounts.

Edit: If you feel the need to cheat during beta, you are just pathetic.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-04-2022, 04:41 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 06:27 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 07:49 AM
  4. Hits: 10
    01-19-2010, 05:18 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 03:21 PM