Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Banned list

This is a discussion on Banned list within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; dude I visit his house every 2 days, he doesn't have a single hack on his pc, he's just got ...
Page: 2

xiahou_yuan

dude I visit his house every 2 days, he doesn't have a single hack on his pc, he's just got alot of viruses, his anti-virus sucks.
    how the hell could he be playing all those other servers without getting banned?.
    and why would he even hack 1st minute of server, he logged in same time as me, he walked up the stairs to get chicken and got banned lol.

I think you guys wanna lose half of your server...

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Got to ask, are u 100% sure that anticheat program is not bugged?
    cant be 100% sure its not bugged.
    but atleast post valid proof that its not.
    I think the devs knows what they are doing.

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    cant be 100% sure its not bugged.
    but atleast post valid proof that its not.
    I think the devs knows what they are doing.

Sorry if I misled u but that questions was for devs.

And im not telling that its bugged im asking if it may be bugged.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wtf how are ppl that stupid to cheat in beta? lol

xiahou_yuan

lol if your anti-cheat is so good, mind posting what type of hack they used, instead of saying 3rd party tools.
    cause this is really stupid that some of my friends can't play just because their pc had a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Sorry if I misled u but that questions was for devs.

And im not telling that its bugged im asking if it may be bugged.
    no problem.

and wondering the same aswell, since there alot of bans already in beta.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/misc.php?do=banlist

This banlist says that the HempGru guy is banned, why am I seeing him in game then? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyler View Post
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/misc.php?do=banlist

This banlist says that the HempGru guy is banned, why am I seeing him in game then? ^^
    This is the forum's banlist. People who get ban in beta also get banned in forums I guess and the reason would be "Cheating on KO4Life Server."

Tt doesnt make sence, if thats forum banlist and hes banned at forum for cheating in game that would mean he is banned in game aswell, and hes not :<

Tt doesnt make sence, if thats forum banlist and hes banned at forum for cheating in game that would mean he is banned in game aswell, and hes not :<
    seems like he is banned from forum twice, some1 must be unbanning him then:P

edit: saw it was two different usernames....sry xD

xiahou_yuan

you stupid fucks, why is Saladin banned? and at 20:51? he wasn't even home, he was even on my char before that, so how come his char banned and mine not?
    get your fucking anit-cheat working and why the fuk u ban their forum accounts too? u just pissing off alot of people.

*EDIT*

you probably gonna ban me for saying this, if so, that just shows how stupid u guys are acting, u aren't god mate, many ppl saying they getting dc ( ban ) without even knowing why.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    you stupid fucks, why is Saladin banned? and at 20:51? he wasn't even home, he was even on my char before that, so how come his char banned and mine not?
    get your fucking anit-cheat working and why the fuk u ban their forum accounts too? u just pissing off alot of people.

*EDIT*

you probably gonna ban me for saying this, if so, that just shows how stupid u guys are acting, u aren't god mate, many ppl saying they getting dc ( ban ) without even knowing why.
    u wont be banned for ur post, but u will be warned for insulting staff. CONGRATS! either act mature when bringing up a point or stfu, srsly.

we realize that people are CLAIMING theres a bug in anti-cheat, honestly our dev that set up the system doesnt believe there is and i tend to believe him over peoples "trust" of their internet friends

either way were cooling back on the banning from our anti-cheat system until we can double check to make sure its definately not giving false positives as people claim and are limiting bans, for now, to peoples OBVIOUS cheating, like xp bug abuse

we ban their forum accounts too because ko4life, and under its newer name gamers4life, has NEVER supported cheaters, scammers, or any shady people and we will continue that philosophy to include cheaters, scammers, shady people of OUR server.

to end, enjoy ur infraction. next time be more respectful with ur complaints or it will be more than an infraction.

xiahou_yuan

they are not internet friends, they are IRL friends.
    I said that in previous posts, but GG on banning innocent people mate

Hemp

mhm...

well i was online whole day exping/pk and others :P <got raptor yay!>
    and when i tried login on forum it says "banned for cheating or sth" lol wtf?
    i didnt get any DC/kick/ban ingame... and ofc didnt use any cheats or other shit also reported mhm 2 days ago? to "human_devile" that tbl editing works, for me its a bit strange that i got banned on forum if they ban cheaters ingame then here.
    also i cant have any virus or sth <ppl say viruses causes bans> cuz i am fresh after format so

ah almost forget, mine acc here banned was "Hemp Gru" so i made "HempGru" to post and resolve the problem but got banned again after about 5 mins with reason "Nope."

i guess my request is: unban mine "Hemp Gru" account cuz its owned w/o <imo> reason
    ban title "for cheating" is just RIDICULOUS

edit: ive heard bans are not for account but for character
    > i got only 1 character on mine account
    Last edited by Hemp; 01-18-2010 at 09:39 PM.

i noticed almost all ban on ko4life serve become from SuperGhost, i am not telling he is wrong.. but to be honesy it scary me a bit...

maybe in respect with ppl they should got a chanse to defense, i alredy saw in alot of private servs ppl getting ban for nothing just cuze the guy who had the "power" was imature.

i think if u ban same one u should have a reason so y not make a post and show it.. make it public

ps: i am not telling SuperGhost was wrong on there bans but there is any reason to dont make it public? one screanshot can finish with all problems, and sorry for my bad englsh

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-04-2022, 04:41 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 06:27 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 07:49 AM
  4. Hits: 10
    01-19-2010, 05:18 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-19-2010, 03:21 PM