Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Banned list

This is a discussion on Banned list within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by SuperGhost Example: Player A cheats in-game and is banned because of it. Logs on his forum account ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Example: Player A cheats in-game and is banned because of it. Logs on his forum account and starts spreading a lie, he/she doesn't stop there but also stirs up the place by logging on other accounts.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol this is a nice long list already... hopefully people realize by this list that this isn't K2

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well just a short question.
    how about players who have been testing tbl edit or hacks workin in this server? i mean this is a beta and people should check as much as they can. isnt using illegal stuff a part of it? when it is you cant bann them for doing it. i dont want to defend cheaters at all. since i dont like to see players cheating around or bugabuse but tell at which moment should this been tested? for me beta looks like a perfect moment.
    just bann accounts ingame in beta and keep forum accounts unbanned. when official server got lunched go on banning forum and ingame accounts.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Right few things here.

If we can link a proven cheater on our server your not going to use our forums, but we are going to let people have the chance to defend themselves and then when judgement is made you either walk free or lose the right to use our services.

If people are that desperate to try and be godly on our server you have a nasty shock comming, Devile was on evil GM in USKO and we have plenty of ex staff from USKO who got into trouble with K2 for banning/removing too many paying cheaters.

If you have a dispute about what the KO server has flagged then please report it in a cailm and clear way. Shouting and throwing abuse about will just get you treated like a scumbag and we will just say fuck it. Also we have every right in who we allow on the forums and server and who we remove. We are not making money out of this and we spent over 4 months on this already with my intial researching and build model.

Shouting at Cama or Shurt is not going to help you and if I see people behaving like that over a matter like this then I don't think your mature enough to interact with civilised people so I advise you to try a different set up.

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Great job ko4life staff. Don't feel pity over them, we had about enough of all the cheaters in the game. Show no mercy to the scum bags!

I think it would be better if they had like a red username so everyone knows that they use hax or something, banning them here is rather stupid. I would rather see them walk in shame rather than getting a ban, afterall they will just make another account.

There is a reason to every ban, I think most of you are misunderstanding that part...There hasn't been a single ban without a solid reason
    O really? Read my pm please =_=

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post

meep banned??

xiahou_yuan

. As far as I am aware, we are not going to disclose why a certain individual was banned because the second we publish it, some certain "clever" individuals will be on the search for that 3rd party program/exploit/ect.

Ghosty

lol that's another lie right there.
    1) if that "individual" does search for the hack and use it he will get banned anyway, so why would you care?
    2) your anti-cheat isn't good, it can't detect what specific hack is being used, all you guys say is "3rd party tool"
    3) or maybe you don't wanna say the name of the hacks because u guys are afraid your anti-cheat might fail in banning the users of those hacks.

conclusion: YOU aren't 100% sure of your anti-cheat
    voila, I rest my case, now you can ban whoever you like, atleast people will know they got banned while they were innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    lol that's another lie right there.
    1) if that "individual" does search for the hack and use it he will get banned anyway, so why would you care?
    2) your anti-cheat isn't good, it can't detect what specific hack is being used, all you guys say is "3rd party tool"
    3) or maybe you don't wanna say the name of the hacks because u guys are afraid your anti-cheat might fail in banning the users of those hacks.

conclusion: YOU aren't 100% sure of your anti-cheat
    voila, I rest my case, now you can ban whoever you like, atleast people will know they got banned while they were innocent.
    The anti-cheat doesnt work that way, Basically what you do is to write the specific name of the cheat in a file... And yes it can detect specific cheats..
    And if the bot finds that name.. PEW PEW reported.. And the ban reason gets inserted into the DB.. Admins checks it.. makes sure hes still banned.

And now you just patch all the exploits.. Should take 15min or less to do that

Macro will always work no mather what tbh.... Thats why you have admins

SaladinGotBanned? Why ???

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Right few things here.

If we can link a proven cheater on our server your not going to use our forums, but we are going to let people have the chance to defend themselves and then when judgement is made you either walk free or lose the right to use our services.

If people are that desperate to try and be godly on our server you have a nasty shock comming, Devile was on evil GM in USKO and we have plenty of ex staff from USKO who got into trouble with K2 for banning/removing too many paying cheaters.

If you have a dispute about what the KO server has flagged then please report it in a cailm and clear way. Shouting and throwing abuse about will just get you treated like a scumbag and we will just say fuck it. Also we have every right in who we allow on the forums and server and who we remove. We are not making money out of this and we spent over 4 months on this already with my intial researching and build model.

Shouting at Cama or Shurt is not going to help you and if I see people behaving like that over a matter like this then I don't think your mature enough to interact with civilised people so I advise you to try a different set up.
    Felix is the only person talking sense, therefor I say FUCK YOU TO ALL THE REST AND GO TO FUCKING SLEEP U FUCKING NERDS. Sorry Felix if I offended any of ur friends.

Now I ask u fuckers to ban me cuz im gonna keep fucking u guys. I can be childish too u fuckers.

Ciaoo

lol this reminds me of usko forums when cheaters cry like hell after getting banned

xiahou_yuan

^ just wait till you get banned without doing anything

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    I have. He wasn't banned by the anti-cheating system but by a GM.

Let's talk some more when you know the whole story, thanks.

P.S. There is a difference between reporting a bug and reporting a bug but still exploiting it even after told not to.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemygirl View Post
    i noticed almost all ban on ko4life serve become from SuperGhost, i am not telling he is wrong.. but to be honesy it scary me a bit...

maybe in respect with ppl they should got a chanse to defense, i alredy saw in alot of private servs ppl getting ban for nothing just cuze the guy who had the "power" was imature.

i think if u ban same one u should have a reason so y not make a post and show it.. make it public

ps: i am not telling SuperGhost was wrong on there bans but there is any reason to dont make it public? one screanshot can finish with all problems, and sorry for my bad englsh
    +1 very good eplanation...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-04-2022, 04:41 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 06:27 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-20-2010, 07:49 AM
  4. Hits: 10
    01-19-2010, 05:18 PM
  5. Hits: 1