Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BETA Test - Request list

This is a discussion on BETA Test - Request list within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I'd be willing to help with the beta test. Have been playing ko since Myko adonis, Have been deving private ...
Page: 3

BitterVet Senior Member PriestessRaina's Avatar

I'd be willing to help with the beta test. Have been playing ko since Myko adonis, Have been deving private servers since the beginning of 1089 ps's, and Have beta tested more servers than i count. Also willing to keep a detailed list of any bugs i find, drops, etc whatever the devs want. Also have a large amount of free time on my hands, so would be able to devote a fair bit of time to it.

Also if you need any measure of my experience as a player/dev, ask Locksley, he know's.

Happy new years.

Ace/Vision.
    Last edited by PriestessRaina; 12-26-2009 at 10:02 AM.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HalfLife View Post
    I remember you! do you mean IceColdDream or that other clan? :P
    the other one,

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Let the testing BEGIN!!!

If you still need people to help you test i would be more than happy to help you.
    I play/played (for the past 4 years) on Ares, never bothered with other servers. Also i tried several private servers, i think even the first one like 3 years ago or something like that.
    Also got enough spare time to be in-game as much as you need.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PriestessRaina View Post
    I'd be willing to help with the beta test. Have been playing ko since Myko adonis, Have been deving private servers since the beginning of 1089 ps's, and Have beta tested more servers than i count. Also willing to keep a detailed list of any bugs i find, drops, etc whatever the devs want. Also have a large amount of free time on my hands, so would be able to devote a fair bit of time to it.

Also if you need any measure of my experience as a player/dev, ask Locksley, he know's.

Happy new years.

Ace/Vision.
    Sup vision, werent u banned?

BitterVet Senior Member PriestessRaina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Sup vision, werent u banned?
    There's 2 different Vision's that played usko, Vision from Vgaming, goes by Vizion now, And myself. I've been using this name personally since my Cs 1.5 days.
    Last edited by PriestessRaina; 12-26-2009 at 11:55 AM.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I would be intrested in speaking with mental anquish about testing if anyone can find him.

Hey felix just wanted to say you guys are doing quite a nice work!

I can give you a hand on testing if you need my nooby self.

I have been around since day 1 on ko4life, played original ares when I was really noob, and got serious once xig came out.. I also played MYKO bfore that

I wouldn't mind helping you but I don't have too much time, maybe a couple hours a day because I'm studying for my exams.

Let me know if you need extra info and don't leave me out just because of my schedule, I'm pretty sure I can be of some help!

Peace.

I'd like to help if possible. I Started as a real noob in ares a few weeks after the game came out. I moved to Xigenon where I started to play more seriously and got 60+. I then moved to Diez and played with Tez ( lol ) in Utopian Knights. The next server I played seriously was Girakon where I played with Magix, Cava, etc... in Insanity and from there on just started playing CW and private servers.

I'd like to help mainly because I have a lot of PS experience. Been playing um since the 1098 and you name a server I've played there. I know what to look out for, bug wise and what could improve the server and I'd generally like to help make this server better. If possible I'd like to be Mage.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

When will the BETA be going up though. K even though I'm part of ko4life Project Team, I feel it fair to only post like everyone else.

The name is Nik. I've had a long history in KO, starting off from it's release in MYKO-Xydonis in march 2004. Played KE for those 3-4 years, and then moved on to USKO and started with the ROFD version. In USKO played Girakon for quite some time and finally ended off with the latest released Ionia. In the meantime played a few private servers maybe for a total of 6 months or so all together, and they were all KE as well, so still makes it around 3-4 years of experience with the KE version. The reason why I want to join this BETA is because I will be joining the server as a clan leader, thus why I think it would be appropriate if I were let in. Oh also, I've always been a mage if you are going to create the characters for us, ice/light specifically as it is KE. Thanks.

Finduilas

Hello! Of course I'm applying too.

I started MYKO on Patos. After that, I moved to Diez, where I first joined old Patos's Phoenix clan (Aserne). After a long time and going through a couple of clans (Aserne, Tormentors, Silence), I ended up in Wagyar's NewOrder, still my home <3! After we left KO, we ended up on P:KE (KE-style, lvl 70 farm server), where I kinda learned how to play the game properly. xD

I'm from Belgium, but currently stationed in China. If you need Asian-based players to help test lags and such, I'm your guy.

I would be playing an int Priest.

-----

PS: Magyk is requesting a password reset, coz the forum asks him to login again and he doesn't remember his pword or his registration email (lol).

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    Hello! Of course I'm applying too.

I started MYKO on Patos. After that, I moved to Diez, where I first joined old Patos's Phoenix clan (Aserne). After a long time and going through a couple of clans (Aserne, Tormentors, Silence), I ended up in Wagyar's NewOrder, still my home <3! After we left KO, we ended up on P:KE (KE-style, lvl 70 farm server), where I kinda learned how to play the game properly. xD

I'm from Belgium, but currently stationed in China. If you need Asian-based players to help test lags and such, I'm your guy.

I would be playing an int Priest.

-----

PS: Magyk is requesting a password reset, coz the forum asks him to login again and he doesn't remember his pword or his registration email (lol).
    Finduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xD

------

PS: poor magyk rofl

Cool

btw, howmany ppl will be accepted to closed beta?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sorry for bothering with questions, but I'm not that informed . This is the closed beta I presume? So will there be on open BETA for players to get used to it for a couple of days?

Banned

i would love to apply, but i cant play ko on account of felix hates me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-26-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-26-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-26-2009, 01:16 PM