Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BETA Test - Request list

This is a discussion on BETA Test - Request list within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; im looking forward to play on this server because i kinda miss playing KO but i dislike all those expansion ...
Page: 5

im looking forward to play on this server because i kinda miss playing KO but i dislike all those expansion that came after ROFD.
    I wont have much time to play at january and febuary but after i have done my exams i will try this server out for sure.
    Right now i got quite some time to spend and thats why i would like to help u guys with beta testing....

I did start playing KO somewhen at KE on Ares. I were playing with a bunch of other germans and wasnt in a well known clan but we were allied with genoxide and did isiloon whenever we found it before deusmanus
    Later we were allied with BadCompany...
    Then i moved to Logos again with a bunch of germans and held together with Thereapers the delos castle. We were allied with Apocalypse back then and later with MyNameIs.

After Logos i did played on Project:KE with Halflive and Findu and quite a few others.
    I did also play for a short time Knightimperia after someone of the Project:KE ppl conviced me to play with them there.

I also tried USKO again with schrotti´s clan on the latest server but i was done with USKO after 1 week playing again, because it is not KO anymore with all these new bullshit stuff they added... not to mention that you get kicked out of the exp party as soon as they find out you are not useing some 3rd Party tool lol

I prolly missed the one and other thing but that roughly is it...

i forgot to mention that i would like to play a warrior.
    Last edited by daonly; 12-26-2009 at 06:15 PM.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK guys you some of you will a private message from me.

You with the ko4life project team will get acces and will start a number test covering many areas.

Once we are all set up I will extened the list again and then we will wipe all chars off the server and I will set an offical date and time for go live.

I've had a couple of people on the server already for me today so once I get a chance to catch up I will do as mentioned in the PM.

Remember no account sharing is allowed with out first gaining permssion from me or ********

im up for this

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

I hope I'm one of the lucky ones

if you still needing ppl that can test your beta closed, im ready for everything.

History

I played since Cypher was launched (lvl 70 cap aka Ke) , i was a bp lvl 67 300-350k nps(nazi bordered), Orc btw, nick Pux_as , since i was hacked first by a sharer ._.,then i quitted from KO.
    Wich clan:
    I dont remenber the name of clan but the leader was Blondviking , then i joined to Knight_Peru , after it got disbaned , i joined to DarkDevil666's clan (Undefeated) Old Times ;].
    where is that account, Dunno i tried to back , but seems that k2 wiped that account or w/e.

Private servers:
    Hotchocolate ko - Pux_as Orc Priest on As™ Clan (top2) gg team
    KoCrusade - iMrsPendejaZa Mage Support / CareBears-iLikethiShit
    SexyKo (Still playing )- DontAskJustCome(warrior) i was king ;o ,lJustComeDontAsk support priest (dragon monthly)

why I would like to test the beta closed?
    Reasons
    1) i'll play here with some skilled friends(And i Want to Remenber the map lol )
    2) help out with some bugs, got enough knowledge.

as its lvl 70 , i would like to play warrior

If I can be just hit me a pm im ready ;]

Regards

I would accept a test slot and I would prefer a warrior or priest for testing purposes. I have seen it all and have about 50 contacts that are active already looking for a KO good, active, private, populated server. Bring it on!

I came from KnightOnlineRanking forum to KO4LIFE after Ranking wasn't around anymore and left his forum.

Version: MYKO
    Server: Carnac 10 day test server original game.
    Clan: None

Version: USKO
    Server: Xigenon - KO, KE, ROFD (Since 2004)
    Clan: Revelation

SexyKO, LostSoulz, & RisingKO (only two successful privates released)
    Last edited by lifeson; 12-26-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    OK guys you some of you will a private message from me.

You with the ko4life project team will get acces and will start a number test covering many areas.

Once we are all set up I will extened the list again and then we will wipe all chars off the server and I will set an offical date and time for go live.

I've had a couple of people on the server already for me today so once I get a chance to catch up I will do as mentioned in the PM.

Remember no account sharing is allowed with out first gaining permssion from me or ********
    There wont be an open beta?
    To check if server can support 250+ppl online..
    Cuz i remember when Knight Imperia went live, they had logg in problems everytime the server had over 70ppl online. They lost alot of ppl becuz of that problem.. All that could have been prevented with an open beta.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    There wont be an open beta?
    To check if server can support 250+ppl online..
    Cuz i remember when Knight Imperia went live, they had logg in problems everytime the server had over 70ppl online. They lost alot of ppl becuz of that problem.. All that could have been prevented with an open beta.
    +1 for open beta.

will fix alot of lagg issues that way.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    +1 for open beta.

will fix alot of lagg issues that way.
    i guess there will be an open beta in couple days..
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    This server will be going into BETA in 3/4 days time. So go live would be aobut 2-3 weeks times. K2 never gave precise launch date so neither am I :P
    Quoted from clan recruitment

PS: Happy Bday Felix!!! You deserve a day off.. go out, get drunk and have fun!!

EDIT: just dont drink toomuch ok xD

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I am up for it, I started when Diez started.. The good ole days imo lol..

Banned

im an idiot

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by daonly View Post
    After Logos i did played on Project:KE with Halflive and Findu and quite a few others.
    What was your nick?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Did people already start out on the server? I would just assume the ko4life Project Team members would start out first with their assigned tasks and then the other people who applied on here.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

hmmm... guess i'd make an app as well

played KO since MYKO Odin server... had 2 characters, a lv70 Orc Warrior and a lv68 Orc Archer... migrated to USKO after MYKO shut down and started on Ronark... played Ronark for 1 1/2 years then decided to sell and quit... played on many private servers later on but for short periods of time.

is there a link or something to download the client?

cheers

GhostKnight

Interested in participating.

Reason: I'd like to see the server shine and participating in Beta seems to be a sure fire way of giving my own feedback as well as helping report errors and things that need to be fixed early.

History : I've played KO since 2005,

Started off in diez

Clans:

RedTeam
    DayDreamers
    CFC_Knights
    Amity
    OutKasteD
    Tormentorz
    New_0rder

I play the assassin class.

really looking forward to helping the KO4life server in any way possible nd look forward to being an asset.
    Last edited by Onslought; 12-27-2009 at 01:43 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-26-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-26-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-26-2009, 01:16 PM