Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

BETA Test - Request list

This is a discussion on BETA Test - Request list within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i wanna get in! Reason: Miss good players, miss old ko, when you didn't need to get cash to play, ...
Page: 6

pugna

i wanna get in!
    Reason: Miss good players, miss old ko, when you didn't need to get cash to play, when skill was the thing that mattered Was unique when i could be in a four man party and own a whole rush in cz! Great times!

History:

Myko: played only as a noob there, got to lvl 42 (GG!)
    USKO: Beramus, kinda since the beginning, the first good clan i played with (and been playing with in every good private server we find) was Respect. I believe everyone that played the first couple of years of beramus would remember that clan. I made a mage untill 62 (too lazy to xp), then got another mage from a friend of mine that was lvl 66, had fkn crazy gear then got hacked This was before the lvl 80 gap came up. Then i played a few other servers but only the first months, like olympia, or edana i believe. Sold both characters i made there. (All of em been mages).

Private servers: IceTeaKO, HotChocolateKO, TitanKO, LostSoulz, SnoxdKO (been testing their server lately), and a couple more that i really dont remember tbh but i've played 2-3 more at least. I was GM_Juako from titanko and from one more of them (never got really good to remember the name of the private servers :P)

I'd like to be a mage, have a lot of experience using it

thanks!
    Last edited by pugna; 12-27-2009 at 02:49 AM. Reason: pd. "lostsoulz ko" :)

I would also like the opportunity to participate in testing the server because I believe the people behind this server will make it the best.

KO history -

Ares - Shared a rogue called RobinHood with my brother near the start of Ares.
    Logos - Played a warrior in TheReapers clan.
    CWest - Played a rogue in Vicarious/AFK clans.

I didn't bother mentioning servers I didn't play over a month. Some achievements are borded dragon on logos and c-west, king third month of cwest. I have played other private servers and know what works and what doesn't and what bugs to look out for. If selected I would ideally like to play rogue.

thnx =]

Axarus

Im w8ing for PM

KO history:
    MYKO:
    Mage 56 lvl nick Karakal

USKO:
    Ares: Asasin 61 lvl nick _Lecter_, Priest 62 lvl nick _orcalwaysdoAltfF4_ Clan Inferno

Cypher: Priest 62 lvl nick Lecter clan Owned

Olimpia: Warrior 62 lvl Clan Ethernal

Edana: Asasin 62 lvl nick FreshMeat, Warrior 70 lvl nick Obuch,75 lvl priest nick DriedShadow clan DarkForces - BloodLine

Girakon: Warrior 80 lvl nick BloodyCurse clan Bloodline,
    Now 83 lvl another warrior.

I left servers always when dupe start or most of players used koxp. Playing only knightonline.

Regards

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The server will hold. The spec is more than enouugh. The lucky people have been messaged by me last night.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-26-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-26-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-26-2009, 01:16 PM