bugs

This is a discussion on bugs within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Somehow I just can't make posts in the bug section, so i'm posting it here . I was just testing ...
Page: 1

Noxn

Default bugs

Somehow I just can't make posts in the bug section, so i'm posting it here .

I was just testing some mobs on my mage (to help finding bugs) and I tryed farming for goblin armors, farmed for like 15mins without finding even 1 . And im a mage, so i nearly kept the whole goblin place cleared all the time, so i believe the drop rate is too low . Also I found out that some goblins were bugged, so when i aoe'd them, they didnt take dmg or anything . i had to staff attack them to kill them . take a look at it .

Regards
    Noxn

Quote Originally Posted by Noxn View Post
    Somehow I just can't make posts in the bug section, so i'm posting it here .

I was just testing some mobs on my mage (to help finding bugs) and I tryed farming for goblin armors, farmed for like 15mins without finding even 1 . And im a mage, so i nearly kept the whole goblin place cleared all the time, so i believe the drop rate is too low . Also I found out that some goblins were bugged, so when i aoe'd them, they didnt take dmg or anything . i had to staff attack them to kill them . take a look at it .

Regards
    Noxn
    Far as i know they cant fix anything you just reported, except the low drop rate, which isnt really a bug.

Goblins drop really low rate when ur high lvl..

if u had a lvl 33 char aoeing your chances would be better.

- Not a bug

When i killed goblins i couldn't loot the drop of like 30% of the goblins. But i think the droprate thing depends from level. I remember getting damn nice drops on level 38 back in usko days, but the higher level i went the shittier the droprate went