Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

which version/which things have been edited?

This is a discussion on which version/which things have been edited? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; i noticed that there are some mobs who drop +5 ( noob items) upgrade items... Giga axe has the new ...
Page: 1

Default which version/which things have been edited?

i noticed that there are some mobs who drop +5 ( noob items) upgrade items...

Giga axe has the new skinn...

u can buy attack/defense scrolls at the sundries...

im wondering if these things were normal in old KO, did you guys edit these things or am i just mistaken?

if you guys used this old version of KO and edited some new features like the scrolls and the giga skinn could you guys make a short list of which things you implemented? same goes for the +5 upgrade items which you can find <.< (

Quote Originally Posted by doob View Post
    i noticed that there are some mobs who drop +5 ( noob items) upgrade items...

Giga axe has the new skinn...

u can buy attack/defense scrolls at the sundries...

im wondering if these things were normal in old KO, did you guys edit these things or am i just mistaken?

if you guys used this old version of KO and edited some new features like the scrolls and the giga skinn could you guys make a short list of which things you implemented? same goes for the +5 upgrade items which you can find <.< (

I guess you're talking about the BETA server of ko4life-KO.

If so, then those attack/def scrolls and +5 items which are being dropped are just because it was a BETA server, it will NOT be in the official one.

People haven't got time to farm scrolls,items etc..for a BETA version so they gave us those items/scrolls for fun , to play for fun I would say ^^ .

In the 27/3 there will be released the official Ko4life-KO server which you wont see there those scrolls , and if you will, so for an expenssive price since it would be hard to get money(=coins).

Have fun , hope I could help :P

thanks for the explanation, i'd also thought about this but i was still wondering why they dropped +5 noob items because people would still start with lvl 65+gear ( i haven't played the farm-beta, dunno if that one is the same as this one) and also the 1h/2h giga axe skin seems to be a mistery,
    why implement a skin in a beta and not in the official ?:P

perhaps a gm can enlighten us?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Some things looks better with the newer skins.

The server is a true hybrid of USKO-KE and MYKO-KA

cool,

is there gonna be a list of things u edited? like:

- which skins
    - quests
    - skills ( provoke for example has been edited)

would be cool to know a bit of things you implemented,

(off topic, is it possible for you guys to implement the new skinns for raptors/hb/ib? if not, is it possible for you guys to upload some files so some people might add them themselves?)

yea felix are u going to use new raptor,ii,ib,elixir...skins,or old ones ?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'm not directly involed with the server so it would be best answered by one of the team who can give a list of the specs.

Just wait and see what the final release looks like and give any feedback. Not long to go now untill the release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I'm not directly involed with the server so it would be best answered by one of the team who can give a list of the specs.

Just wait and see what the final release looks like and give any feedback. Not long to go now untill the release date.
    I think you've made a mistake by quitting from the staff, seriously lol.

You're a skilled communicated person who knows how to communicate with a biggest community which is great for a Staff-Member.

Along with that, you are not a bad Dev and got some cool skills if I am not mistaken....lol, you should've been thinking about it better, try to get into the staff mate, people would appraise it .

Have fun and lets wait for the releasing ! ! !

how does look old raptor and ib?

Banned

Old rappy looked like a scythe.
    Cant really remember the look of old ib, back then there werent many archers lol.
    Last edited by IamStillAlive; 03-18-2010 at 05:21 AM.

ib looks like a normal bow that you can findof worms and yeh rappy like scythe

Yea, this scorpion scythe & Normal bow are really sucks :P

They're way too ugly....I guess new skins would be better although I wanna play in an oldschool

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

noo plox let teh old skins stay they we're cool and they make all of us confuse about wepon what others are using so, ppl can get rly confused That was rly cool in old times.
    And there was many archers back in time. I remember lots of them running around oh well ofc not so many as now

NO,old skin sux...they should make a poll and see what will ppl vote for...new skin or old...only thing I like in old skin is the HB...everything else is dull...

Banned

Well as its obviously a matter of opinion and poll woulnt hurt i guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast