Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Check pl0x !

This is a discussion on Check pl0x ! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; While I did Sword dancing + R he did that...is that some kind of super uber fast combo or what ...
Page: 1

Default Check pl0x !

While I did Sword dancing + R he did that...is that some kind of super uber fast combo or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    While I did Sword dancing + R he did that...is that some kind of super uber fast combo or what ?

If you have ever played CS or any game where latency is a variable that you see and take note of then you should understand that if your far away from the server then it takes longer for your skills to process.

Ping knightonline.com and if its anything over 150 then your at a big disadvantage.

he is a sin...

vhf

r hit
    spike
    thrust
    r hit?

You could have taken long to SD or even as some1 said you were pinged and when you recieve the damage packets they came all in one time BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Fafama

Oh My GOD , COMBO hACK , BAn PLEASEeAEEEee

haha

Dunno what packets are u talking about,cous since i started playing KO i never had lag...any FPS im playin online I got like 30 ping...

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Fail mate u just got owned . And it's not combo hack .

MaRiNeChato

For let u know... that is a normal combo .... usually has to be 5 + for be a good combo. You didn't even see how many hits u do per sec? If u don't the best way to see it is "Arena"

Cool

Thats normal for a sin.. and i gotta say, whoever tis guy is.. his combo isnt that good -_-

R hit
    spike
    (there should be a R hit here if he combo'd right, but there isnt)
    thrust
    R hit

So u r saying,is sin combos good,that he should do 5 attacks like archers do arrow shower,5 attacks than 5 attacks than 5 attacks...right mr.brainiac ?

So u r saying,is sin combos good,that he should do 5 attacks like archers do arrow shower,5 attacks than 5 attacks than 5 attacks...right mr.brainiac ?

yup

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KRPu6qK8Hc]YouTube - GiveMeUrLove(MoRiAnN) Vs WpbHazee(brk) and old pics[/ame]

<3

LegendarYz

Pwnd^^ the vidsays enough...
    Love halil a.ka steel0 my brother
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_lttcZf-lg&feature=related]YouTube - Steel0 pk mixtape 2 on MCtasty[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxziXdy0YVU&feature=related]YouTube - Steel0 logos pk movie Knight online[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYopYiRxJYw&feature=related]YouTube - Steel0 pk Movie beramus Part- 1[/ame]

watch and learn bro

zomg combo must be bannable bug!

I dont see why u posted those vids when i can clearly see that u do 1 dmg at the time...he did like 4 attacks in same amount of time u do 1...im not accusing,i was just wondering if his combo is that good...

MaRiNeChato

I dont see why u posted those vids when i can clearly see that u do 1 dmg at the time...he did like 4 attacks in same amount of time u do 1...im not accusing,i was just wondering if his combo is that good...
    Go to Arena and figurate it out be urself. If u see a rogue doing 7+ dmg per sec tell me his name! I am kinda looking for him XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast