Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Coke- Pk/1v1 vid!!

This is a discussion on Coke- Pk/1v1 vid!! within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; In a VS: with an average of 1800 mana used for healing per soul pot(the rest is for attack skills), ...
Page: 3

ngojceta

In a VS:
    with an average of 1800 mana used for healing per soul pot(the rest is for attack skills), you get: 18x60= 1080 HP while the HP pot is 720...
    720>1080? I don't think so
    If you can use 1 minor with 18 minors per soul pot GG, but if you throw in a HP pot in the middle of the vs, you're history (against an equally skilled/geared player ofc; 1 guy with good hp pot+minor can kill a guy with poor dual minor but if a guy has pwnage dual minor the guy with pot+minor has no chance... it's pure mathematics)
    Last edited by ngojceta; 02-03-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

single minor or GTFO!

jk... ur combo was pretty good and u controlled ur mana well and party pk wise u guys were very organized.

Name's song pls ..

you got good skills bro. nice combo

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ahh... View Post
    Ok, one last question for you. In that long list of sins you have beated during your active years, how many great dual minor users you have vsed without outgearing them 100-0? Names please
    Seriously people think my gear was outragious in KE when in fact there were plenty of people with gear equal or better than mine. If you referring to when I had LeHaine I was outgeared by people like Aba in the early days and I managed to beat him ( if memory serves me right he dual minored ) Also there were plenty of insainly pimped Turkish sins who all used Dual or triple minor.

Also there are more than enough movies that I did over the years which showed me either doing single or hp+minor in the end with my last movie I did with LeHaine.

I am not sad enough to keep the names of all the people I have beaten in v's over the years before I had to stop activly playing due to the nerve damage and damage to my spinal corde.

End of the day I put more into my health rather than just going for high dex like alot of sins do these days. It made me alot harder to kill which was my best way of making up for a far from perfect combo. Like it or not I was bloody good at 1 v 1's when I was playing in the days of Felix and OutKasteD, only zero and mee were the only sins who ever managed to beat be back then. I have nothing to prove and I was sucessfull and I was also open about what items I had at the time. When ROFD came out and rebirthing it was obvious that plenty of other people had the gear that was better than mine. Fuck I had Mario Puzio offer me $500 to be filmed v'sing him and losing, so obviously I was doing pretty ok.

This flaming is getting stupid and no matter what you say I can not change the damage I have in my spine and come and v's you. You guys decided to jumo down my throat when I was being pretty light hearted with my comment.

To get it back on topic, the video itself was nothing great, but your a good sin, I would like to vs you sometime.

H2O

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    To get it back on topic, the video itself was nothing great, but your a good sin, I would like to vs you sometime.
    Yea the vid itself wasn't supposed to be so great if you read the writing on top of the video :P ty for your comment though, appreciate it

BTW I ADDED THE SONGS SINCE I GOT SOME REQUESTS ON IT!

You fancy coming online now and having a few vs? ^^

H2O

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    You fancy coming online now and having a few vs? ^^
    sure, il login for a bit, whats your ign?

FreekaleeK

To Felix

How a mod is able to get into this kinda of pointless "arguing" and also despite many reasonable (not on original topic ) answers refuses to see facts?

Your health issues may give an explanation about what you can or cant do, but that's all.

You are not the only one with health issues ( sum of those ppl have already died ) still i dun see many ppl complaining because of that even it made them unable to use both hands.

I Hope you will get better ( i mean ur well-being ) and be able to quit using HP pots in the middle of the duel.

its a good pk video

i trained him and another rogue who
    wishes not to be named on the
    special ways of the double minor

on a side note that coke needs his buddy
    DrPepper to step in there

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

This flaming is getting stupid and no matter what you say I can not change the damage I have in my spine and come and v's you. You guys decided to jumo down my throat when I was being pretty light hearted with my comment.
    agreed. you can tell he didn't mean anything by what he said. he said it as a joke and you guys went crazy.

no one can really say whether single minor or dual minor is the best because many people use both.

Not trying to flame you Felix, but what is the point of comparing anything to the past.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Alright i made a new ko4life account thinking i would get bad responses, but its been ok so far..other then the dual minor gibberish Thanks for the comments guys. Good vs's gangstaman <3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast