Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 84

come on ko4life....

This is a discussion on come on ko4life.... within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; When do people learn that creating topics like that won't bring them any answer. I do think if they decide ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    168

    Default

    When do people learn that creating topics like that won't bring them any answer.

    I do think if they decide to launch the server, it will be fairly populated from the first day and will gain more members when the time goes by. Why? The same thing goes with restaurants - they don't need to be in a perfect location as long as they keep offering unforgettable food experience. That mentioned dining place would be full of clients despite of a bad location because of awesome services they provide. So hopefully ko4life staff decides to continue with the project. Oh and believe me, there are lots of people waiting for it who are just patient and mature enough not to make so much noice about the delay.

  2. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Damn dude.....aren't you tired of trying to make your self funny?

    I am playing in the KO it self, eitherway I am walking at the kopanel , and checking things..etc...I couldn't even find the user/clan ranking (lol) if there is any list such as it....

    Anyways, if I wanna play KO, so I wanna have a good one KO server, the game and the escorted things aswell.



    It's great that this Owner is a creative one, no doubts.

    But shouldn't he make it understandable atleast?

    =D
    Trying to make myself funny? I find that funny...

    I don't know about you, but me and my friends understood and found everything on the KO panel right away... all it takes is eye-observation and comprehension of English.

  3. #48
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    When do people learn that creating topics like that won't bring them any answer.

    I do think if they decide to launch the server, it will be fairly populated from the first day and will gain more members when the time goes by. Why? The same thing goes with restaurants - they don't need to be in a perfect location as long as they keep offering unforgettable food experience. That mentioned dining place would be full of clients despite of a bad location because of awesome services they provide. So hopefully ko4life staff decides to continue with the project. Oh and believe me, there are lots of people waiting for it who are just patient and mature enough not to make so much noice about the delay.
    i have watched enough Gordon Ramsay shows to know that locations of restaurants matter a lot regardless of the food.
    lol

  4. #49
    Senior Member knox09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not there!
    Posts
    485

    Default

    sorry nerve but user/clan rank is honestly really really easy to locate. Just scroll down a bit on homepage and it has it in big letter, just click on it xD (right under vid of the week). Still <3 for ya bro haha :P

  5. #50
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    I had a chat with Devile tonight , it's tricky for me to catch him due to the massive time zone differences.

    I asked him was it time to call it a day with the whole project. At the moment Dev's want's to compleat the project but he has his own job to deal with and then being a father and a husband to his family. With regards to the company he hired to do the work they have let him down and he is now having to take legual action against them for breach of contract and fruadilently taking his money.

    Myself and Dev's have fronted money for this , Dev's still pays for the forums and the server and he's happy to keep paying for it as long as the project happens.

    I check the admin and GM area of the forums each time I log and there's been nothing posted for some time. Again because I am not involed with any of the KO stuff and the time zone difference it's tricky for me to catch people on MSN for any info.

    A lot of people keep saying why not get X,Y and Z to do the pannel and the simple answer is trust. Dev's feel the route that is needed is with a custom pannel and none of the tech people have the knowledge to make such a thing so hence the outside help.

    No matter what is done a flame fest will happen. If you don't want to play the server any more then why are you crying so bad about it. I don't see anything happening for months at best.

    With regards to the other admins , GM's who have not been posting for you they will have to answer for their own actions. I'm here to look after the forums and help people when needed. I even tell Dev's when I am not going to be active for a few weeks so he knows I am still around.

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rep that NYC
    Posts
    2,057

    Default

    Ya'll are tight.

  7. #52
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Trying to make myself funny? I find that funny...

    I don't know about you, but me and my friends understood and found everything on the KO panel right away... all it takes is eye-observation and comprehension of English.
    Wow....my comprehension of English language is great enough.

    But seems like I had some bug which GM ranx helped me to solve.

    I couldn't have seen nothing till from lifeko.us ...I logged with their IP adress..( Don't remember the numbers ) and everything went fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    sorry nerve but user/clan rank is honestly really really easy to locate. Just scroll down a bit on homepage and it has it in big letter, just click on it xD (right under vid of the week). Still <3 for ya bro haha :P
    Once again, I had a bug..thats why ^^

    <3 ya dude

  8. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I had a chat with Devile tonight , it's tricky for me to catch him due to the massive time zone differences.

    I asked him was it time to call it a day with the whole project. At the moment Dev's want's to compleat the project but he has his own job to deal with and then being a father and a husband to his family. With regards to the company he hired to do the work they have let him down and he is now having to take legual action against them for breach of contract and fruadilently taking his money.

    Myself and Dev's have fronted money for this , Dev's still pays for the forums and the server and he's happy to keep paying for it as long as the project happens.

    I check the admin and GM area of the forums each time I log and there's been nothing posted for some time. Again because I am not involed with any of the KO stuff and the time zone difference it's tricky for me to catch people on MSN for any info.

    A lot of people keep saying why not get X,Y and Z to do the pannel and the simple answer is trust. Dev's feel the route that is needed is with a custom pannel and none of the tech people have the knowledge to make such a thing so hence the outside help.

    No matter what is done a flame fest will happen. If you don't want to play the server any more then why are you crying so bad about it. I don't see anything happening for months at best.

    With regards to the other admins , GM's who have not been posting for you they will have to answer for their own actions. I'm here to look after the forums and help people when needed. I even tell Dev's when I am not going to be active for a few weeks so he knows I am still around.
    then why u don't join to the team?!

    youll make things waaaay better for sure!

    even when you are not part of the team, you are the only 1 who give us updates about the server.. im pretty sure that if ull be in the team stuff will be better

  9. #54
    Senior Member knox09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not there!
    Posts
    485

    Default

    That's all most the people here wanted to hear Felix <3 So now we know the project is not going to be trashed, but it will take some immense time to fix. Devile TAKE YOUR TIME!!! People will be flooding this private server no matter when it is released :P

  10. #55
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    When do people learn that creating topics like that won't bring them any answer.

    I do think if they decide to launch the server, it will be fairly populated from the first day and will gain more members when the time goes by. Why? The same thing goes with restaurants - they don't need to be in a perfect location as long as they keep offering unforgettable food experience. That mentioned dining place would be full of clients despite of a bad location because of awesome services they provide. So hopefully ko4life staff decides to continue with the project. Oh and believe me, there are lots of people waiting for it who are just patient and mature enough not to make so much noice about the delay.
    when will people learn coming in and trying to make them self look good in a topic by just saying a bunch of shit thrown together that has no meaning wont make them look any cooler

    lol anyway, thanks for the info felix <3

  11. #56
    Flashback Senior Member Ibumax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I had a chat with Devile tonight , it's tricky for me to catch him due to the massive time zone differences.

    I asked him was it time to call it a day with the whole project. At the moment Dev's want's to compleat the project but he has his own job to deal with and then being a father and a husband to his family. With regards to the company he hired to do the work they have let him down and he is now having to take legual action against them for breach of contract and fruadilently taking his money.

    Myself and Dev's have fronted money for this , Dev's still pays for the forums and the server and he's happy to keep paying for it as long as the project happens.

    I check the admin and GM area of the forums each time I log and there's been nothing posted for some time. Again because I am not involed with any of the KO stuff and the time zone difference it's tricky for me to catch people on MSN for any info.

    A lot of people keep saying why not get X,Y and Z to do the pannel and the simple answer is trust. Dev's feel the route that is needed is with a custom pannel and none of the tech people have the knowledge to make such a thing so hence the outside help.

    No matter what is done a flame fest will happen. If you don't want to play the server any more then why are you crying so bad about it. I don't see anything happening for months at best.

    With regards to the other admins , GM's who have not been posting for you they will have to answer for their own actions. I'm here to look after the forums and help people when needed. I even tell Dev's when I am not going to be active for a few weeks so he knows I am still around.
    Finally some news !

  12. #57
    Mavetse
    Guest

    Default

    ffs, theres not even 1 good pk server :< or even a farm server

  13. #58
    Senior Member slicethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavetse View Post
    ffs, theres not even 1 good pk server :< or even a farm server

    try lifeko

  14. #59
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    With me on the team or not i still could not doing anything to make the server happen. I'm not a programmer and I am studying toward engineering and systems so not something I would even come across now. Also I don't really want to do it. I like having time to enjoy my free time and that's more important to me in the long run than hours in front of a screen coding.

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    when will people learn coming in and trying to make them self look good in a topic by just saying a bunch of shit thrown together that has no meaning wont make them look any cooler
    Did I hit your sensible spot or why are you so cranky!? I could care less what people think of me on the gaming forums so that kinda rules out "trying to look good/cool". And if you fail to understand my lines that's your problem, not mine.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •