Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

come on ppl log in ! :P

This is a discussion on come on ppl log in ! :P within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by gramps than why are u still trolling these forums? i guarantee you there will be more than ...
Page: 2

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    than why are u still trolling these forums? i guarantee you there will be more than 100+ people. Maybe if you don't sit there day and night waiting for the server you wouldn't have gotten sick of waiting? Besides when felix first made the topic he said it was going to take time but yet u expect it to take 3 weeks to make a server... get real.
    Actually....

..ok right. And a mandatory lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    than why are u still trolling these forums? i guarantee you there will be more than 100+ people. Maybe if you don't sit there day and night waiting for the server you wouldn't have gotten sick of waiting? Besides when felix first made the topic he said it was going to take time but yet u expect it to take 3 weeks to make a server... get real.
    I'm trolling the forum for the Poster topic if you're wondering
    Also i'm not waiting for the server because i'm not going to play there
    And when Felix made the topic the official release date was set to 23rd of january

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    I'm trolling the forum for the Poster topic if you're wondering
    Also i'm not waiting for the server because i'm not going to play there
    And when Felix made the topic the official release date was set to 23rd of january
    if your only on this forum for the "media" than theres no need for you to come into the KO private server section now is there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12