Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CS already

This is a discussion on CS already within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Well Devile I guess you know that Schrotti and some of his friends belong to the group of "Corrupt Gms" ...
Page: 3

MajesticX

Well Devile I guess you know that Schrotti and some of his friends belong to the group of "Corrupt Gms" in KE:Project. All the people that played on KE:Project knows this. These guys used to spawn isiloons and abuse of their GM powers to benefit their friends ingame. Yesterday since humans were dominating bowl, GM decided to spawn Isiloon just for the Humans without any notice of event or anything. I'm not saying the people mentioned above did this, but is kinda unfair that only Humans get isiloon when they are alone at bowl. Kinda sucks to see someone like him being a GM since all the community of KE:Project knew that he was a corrupt GM.

Banned Senior Member

What they did in PKE has nothing to do with their job in Ko4life.
    If you have proof on something they did on KO4LIFE , then come talking shit about them.
    About the spwaning bosses only for humans , any real proof?

Whut

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Whut, I'll be expecting solid evidence about GM corruption by the end of today. If not, consider yourself out of the beta and permanently banned from ko4life forums.
    Oke bye then, i didnt had fraps on.

lol we take cs from isiloon... we kill 3 hq, 3 sq, and 2 isiloon, and only take one CS good luck?? o.o ... maybe xD

MajesticX

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    What they did in PKE has nothing to do with their job in Ko4life.
    If you have proof on something they did on KO4LIFE , then come talking shit about them.
    About the spwaning bosses only for humans , any real proof?
    Yup, that was done yesterday approx, 23:00 - 00:00 GMT -5

What they did on KE:Project has nothnig to do with KO4Life?

You sure? Taking advantage in a game by doing something ilegal is cheating, once a Cheater always a Cheater, it doesn't matter the server or the people

The first Isiloon in my server dropped a Chitin Shield to my friends, yet everyone whined like hell and quitted server.

Don't think a corruption existed tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticX View Post

You sure? Taking advantage in a game by doing something ilegal is cheating, once a Cheater always a Cheater, it doesn't matter the server or the people

Actually, it was announced. Unfortunately for you, I suppose, you missed it. As for Schrotti? He isn't a GM whatsoever, nor does he have access to anyone else's character on the staff. He probably has a character on the server, I'm sure, no different than your's. Otherwise though, Schrotti has got no administrative powers on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by MajesticX View Post

This is ko4life not PKE server. If you have something concrete about anyone in our staff related to ko4life, feel free to post or contact me. If not, we won't allow anymore PKE server posts here.

As for the EVENT Holy and Halcyon tried last night in CZ, it's obvious one nation will try to win the drop. It's called competition. If you got a suggestion on how to improve our events, again feel free to post or contact me.

Daisey

hey guys, whats going on in this thread?

OnehitWonder

I think or others are talking? if you know the gm did 1 event where my clan was and thank god we killed 3 Isilon dropeo 1 cs and that's not the fault of the gm so is the game could be for anyone to now put up with: S

Quote Originally Posted by OnehitWonder View Post
    I think or others are talking? if you know the gm did 1 event where my clan was and thank god we killed 3 Isilon dropeo 1 cs and that's not the fault of the gm so is the game could be for anyone to now put up with: S
    Basically all boss events should be done according to a schedule, find the gm/kill the gm/trivia may be random.

OnehitWonder

but the gm would encourage KP and put all that on the bowl besides orcs also were there not only humans, is very different than my clan had luck .... and for the next'll send you a message for your information the event

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Basically all boss events should be done according to a schedule, find the gm/kill the gm/trivia may be random.
    Final release maybe. Beta no.

I think if possible, write a script to where there are automated events. I've seen it done in other private servers so I know it's completely possible. This would give people pre-warning as to when the events would take place, and one also cut off another form of "possible corruption."

these guys are complain bout isiloon droping a unique lol. ive seen her drop a IN and a IB at the same time in KE ....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast