Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

CS already

This is a discussion on CS already within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; in pk ive seen this bp with a CS, wasn't the drop rate like .001% or was it a gm ...
Page: 1

Default CS already

in pk ive seen this bp with a CS, wasn't the drop rate like .001% or was it a gm event or something cuz i doubt first isloon would drop a cs <.<

Whut

I saw a gm casting debuffs on orcs too. GG already a currupt gm ?

first of all its just a beta, probably drop rate of bosses is better :>

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    in pk ive seen this bp with a CS, wasn't the drop rate like .001% or was it a gm event or something cuz i doubt first isloon would drop a cs <.<
    if the CS is .001% drop rate then ... why are u surprise to se ONE bp with CS? O.o

Enough with the accusations and assumptions. I hope you got proof to back your words, otherwise I dont see a good future for both of you in this server.

It's insulting to say the least, to hear comments like this. While we are busting our butts to give you guys a good server, comments like this really make us think is not worth the trouble.

Sk8er4lif3

its beta anyways.. who cares.. lol OFFICIAL is what you gotta worry about.

xAndyx

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Enough with the accusations and assumptions. I hope you got proof to back your words, otherwise I dont see a good future for both of you in this server.

It's insulting to say the least, to hear comments like this. While we are busting our butts to give you guys a good server, comments like this really make us think is not worth the trouble.
    I apologize in his behalf, what he meant to ask is how is it possible for someone to have a CS in the first day of playin? shouldn't it be hard to get or something? if not, fine then i guess it's a matter of time till everyone has them. if it's supposed to be hard, then please, recheck it ^^

+ about that GM debuffing players i've seen it too, but idc much guess he was just having fun. many priests out there to do the same anyways.

and another note been pking for like 4 hours today, that's a hell of a fun server :P takes you back..

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

There can be a CS on the first day of a server. Maybe they just got lucky? I don't see why people get all hyped up about seeing one CS. If there were 10 people from same clan running around with a CS than thats a different story.

Maybe go kill Isiloon?

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8er4lif3 View Post
    its beta anyways.. who cares.. lol OFFICIAL is what you gotta worry about.
    I think GMs care cuz we are here for test and they are here for fix the bugs and what is the best for the server be good.

If I'm not mistaken, CS dropped quite frequently in ke, pre-rofd.

And, the first Isiloon dropped Iron neck, now CS. If that's the case Devile, I recommend a drop rate % decrease.

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, CS dropped quite frequently in ke, pre-rofd.

And, the first Isiloon dropped Iron neck, now CS. If that's the case Devile, I recommend a drop rate % decrease.
    If Isiloon dropped IN then CS. I don't see anything wrong. We are talking about "Isiloon".

Doesn't matter. Back in KE Iron neck was hard to come by. Not a two day, chitlin shield, then iron neck kinda thing. The drop rate may have been lowered, but in present day USKO you could kill 100 isiloon, and come across maybe 5 to 10 uniques.

Correct, CS was not that uncommon in this version of ko.

CS dropped pretty often in KO/KE days.. I still remember when diez opened on 1st day of diez we dropped 1-2 CS and 1 SS.. But on closed beta i killed over 60 Lesaths without any cs :P so dont worry if some1 dropped a CS its pure luck or they did isiloon

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast