Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CS already

This is a discussion on CS already within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by sha21wn Correct, CS was not that uncommon in this version of ko. Which I understood, but.. a ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    Correct, CS was not that uncommon in this version of ko.
    Which I understood, but.. a CS/Iron neck in the same day, that's a bit to much if you ask me? ;D

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Which I understood, but.. a CS/Iron neck in the same day, that's a bit to much if you ask me? ;D
    Divided by 2 clans, assueming both clans having 30 players or more in it...

Lets see.... 2 uniques for 60 players? Ya definitely way too much.

youreOK

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post

but still

Isiloon can be killed by 5-6 mages alone... so rate should defitnately be changed

Quote Originally Posted by youreOK View Post
    but still

Isiloon can be killed by 5-6 mages alone... so rate should defitnately be changed
    Really? I'd love to see that, hey lets do it right now... gather up your 5-6 mages and I'll, heck I'll even tag along as a priest just for the fun of spam rezzing you guys.

On that note: bye wawh - again... what is it with you people and not giving up?

Quote Originally Posted by youreOK View Post
    but still

Only by bugging it!

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post

Now your just thinking like an idiot. Chitlin shield is a different case. But the isiloon has only spawned what, two times now if the respawn is 8 hours?

I know uniques did not drop like that in KE, If two clans control Isiloon, and it's dropping a unique 100% of the time, (based on how it is now), that's 3 uniques a day, or 90 uniques in one month of farming Isiloon, not even including the uniques received from other bosses. Although I know for a fact it will not be like that, in Beta, a clan with such unique so fast will RUN cz without a doubt.

This server is supposed to be based off of KE correct? If uniques and such are dropping at this rate, clans will be fully geared in a matter of months.

Note : I said thinking like an idiot, don't go banning me for flaming as I responded as politely as possible. I know your not an idiot schrotti. ;D

Now your just thinking like an idiot. Chitlin shield is a different case. But the isiloon has only spawned what, two times now if the respawn is 8 hours?

I know uniques did not drop like that in KE, If two clans control Isiloon, and it's dropping a unique 100% of the time, (based on how it is now), that's 3 uniques a day, or 90 uniques in one month of farming Isiloon, not even including the uniques received from other bosses. Although I know for a fact it will not be like that, in Beta, a clan with such unique so fast will RUN cz without a doubt.

This server is supposed to be based off of KE correct? If uniques and such are dropping at this rate, clans will be fully geared in a matter of months.
    Oh, right.. because... I totally forgot the first thing you and your clan will be doing in the official is take down isiloon on a shitload of level 1 characters.

Seriously though, 2 isiloons... yay, someone got lucky for all we know the next 50 isiloons won't even drop a freaking shell part. If its indeed a unique each box they can change it for all I care, but your assumptions are based on 2, yes... 2 mobs. It's just like before the pk thing, you've had 50 people complaining about bach not ever dropping a rol, at the same time you had 5 people saying they've gotten 2 rols out of 3 bachs. It's all about probabilities.

MaRiNeChato

Just ask what is the drop rate of the Isiloon? maybe they just got a lot of luck ._.! Because 1 CS! in the game isn't a big deal ... just a lucky guy with a virgin hand!!

Note : I said thinking like an idiot, don't go banning me for flaming as I responded as politely as possible. I know your not an idiot schrotti. ;D
    It'll take a couple months before any clan can kill Isiloon. And then, once they can kill it, getting people together to kill it is no easy task. I still remember back in MNI (and I'm assuming Blood might have had the same problem), killing her wasn't the hard part really, it was the finding the 2-3 parties necessary to do it that was a pain. There had to be quite a bit of coordination. It's not like it is now, where a single party could probably take down Isiloon without much trouble.

Even if the rate for CS was 1/1000 that's still a chance. What's the chance of winning the lotery? A lot lower and you know what? PEOPLE STILL WIN THE LOTTERY! And guess what else? It's the same chance for day 274 or day 1 (tecnically yes, but in reality more ppl buy tickets when there's more money, hence more chances later).

GMs know very well how serious this subject is and that the penalty is instant removal from the staff. I've already posted all the measures to reduce the chances and impact of GM corruption. If you want us to cover something we are missing, feel free to send me your suggestions or post in this section.

Still, I don't see the same seriousness from some users in the community that without any respect to our work, mention that there is GM corruption in this server without a single piece of evidence. You demand us to deal with this and take drastic measures in this case, so we demand you do the same and treat us with some minimum respect. Accusations without solid evidence will be taken very serious and expect severe penalties for false accusations. I'll take care of these cases myself.

Whut, I'll be expecting solid evidence about GM corruption by the end of today. If not, consider yourself out of the beta and permanently banned from ko4life forums.

the cs wasnt dropped of the deloz isiloon, it was dropped of the isiloon that was in the bowl near the casttle with the atross sq lupus etc.

MaRiNeChato

I see a GM Killing an Atross and many Zombies in the bowl and another GM ks ONE deru in my Deru spot xD but I dont have proof :c.

I think u guys lagged a bit or seem a lot of humans/orcs and saw a debuff from nowhere and just "guess" a GM did it. If u see a subsite that is 100% a lvl 70 acct which mean could be a GM if is Priest or a Cheater which lvl up his acct to lvl 70.

MaRiNeChato

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    the cs wasnt dropped of the deloz isiloon, it was dropped of the isiloon that was in the bowl near the casttle with the atross sq lupus etc.
    If I well know the bosses spawned be GMs have more % rate drop. Correct me If i am wrong.

lol even some people got +8 with 0.0001 upgrade rate. why are you whining about CS dropped by isiloon? furthermore, why are you whining about open beta ?

It is not like you will start with a level 65 with decent equip / master to even touch isiloon when the server starts

iratus

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    It'll take a couple months before any clan can kill Isiloon.
    And they deserve the uniques for being able to kill her, so i really think that this topic is pointless.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast