Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

CS already

This is a discussion on CS already within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by MeeP Scheduled boss events give anyone the equal opportunity to take part, there would be no chance ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Scheduled boss events give anyone the equal opportunity to take part, there would be no chance of GMs giving a tip to their friends so they would get ready for it, there would be a good overview of the amount of boss events done and its impact on the economy would be easier to follow.

boss events in general will just ruin the server.

and many say "its good to get boss event" - why?
    they are spoiled newbs from usko who are used to get everything handed to them

please everyone, grow some balls and play ko the hard way

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    boss events in general will just ruin the server.

and many say "its good to get boss event" - why?
    they are spoiled newbs from usko who are used to get everything handed to them

please everyone, grow some balls and play ko the hard way

What he said.

Bosses have their spawntime and everyone has opportunity to fing and kill them. Its not that spawntimes and locations are secreat. Sick of ppl wanting easy items and this is not how this game is supposed to be played.

Whats next, Item event? Get unique mob that drops high class items and spawn it so that ppl have "equal opportinuty"? We all know what mob/boss drops what items so everyone already has EQUAL OPPORTUNITY!
    Last edited by Ranjin; 01-24-2010 at 07:45 AM.

The first day the server came out a GM spawned like 3 isiloons, the one we took dropped ROL, the other one that another party was killing dropped a CS. It was a human party

However, since it's beta and pk is what it's all about, who cares if there's 9038427 isiloons in bowl? I mean stop worrying about it..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    The first day the server came out a GM spawned like 3 isiloons, the one we took dropped ROL, the other one that another party was killing dropped a CS. It was a human party

However, since it's beta and pk is what it's all about, who cares if there's 9038427 isiloons in bowl? I mean stop worrying about it..
    not to mention the person who got the CS is a bp that towns anytime he sees ANY orcs. its practically like the cs never dropped

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    not to mention the person who got the CS is a bp that towns anytime he sees ANY orcs. its practically like the cs never dropped
    how can you know?

I tought gms didn have chars?

GMs chars are characters and we can actually see what happens in the game.

Geez, posts like this really piss me off.

Kecso

hehe funny reading all these topics about mostly jelaous people since the beginning of the beta
    admin guys cant u just close or delete them?
    if people can understand whats going on on the first page its ok but if they still flamin or talking bout it on page 5 i think its pointless to enlight them
    again sorry for my stupid english
    THIS POST HAS AN INFORMATIVE CHARACTER WITHOUT THE PURPOSE TO OFFEND ANYONE

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    how can you know?

I tought gms didn have chars?

You win!

(msg too short ._.)

vhf

Why dont you just close this thread? This means nothing to no one anymore. So that bp, onehitwonder got the CS out of isiloon in the first day of the 65lvl beta. He had a full party they got the drop, it dropped CS. Whats the big deal? Everything that people need to know is already known no room for more discussion...

DjKeViN2

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    GMs chars are characters and we can actually see what happens in the game.

Geez, posts like this really piss me off.
    Dealing in a server with a large amount of peeps like this, it makes you always find peeps who goes against ur odds.... Just leave on with it and keep ur works up for the goodness and the positive majority.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345