DaddyDiego

This is a discussion on DaddyDiego within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; So I'm running around bowl (int priest) and there's this orc a rouge BPassasin. We don't mess with each other ...
Page: 1

Default DaddyDiego

So I'm running around bowl (int priest) and there's this orc a rouge BPassasin. We don't mess with each other cause neither could win. Then there's this orc BP DaddyDiego. So we go at it for what seems like for ever lol. I'm running away duffing him he cures duffs me and what not. Anyway, so he starts speed glitching to catch up too me. Using acid pots or something. Kind of lame that he threw them at me then used them to try and kill me but w/e. I don't have fraps to proof it but I'm just saying watch out for him.

xiahou_yuan

I'm sorry but none cares atm :P
    it's beta.

Ehm? No one cares that someone is cheating? That's like saying "It's ok for someone to break the law, it's a new city" Dumb...

xiahou_yuan

check previous topics, there have been worse things then glitching, and they got same reply from gm.
    and really, how can you still play with like 2 ppl online?

Banned

just don't play the beta.. i did and quited

the GMs don't give a flying F about the beta and they wont ban him

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    I'm sorry but none cares atm :P
    it's beta.
    I care -.- so don't know who u'r refering to with "none".

Anyway, GMs are busy preparing for official, so they won't do anything about it. But I'm with you, I would ip ban those hackers 1 week into the official so they would really suffer for it.

xiahou_yuan

^ lol
    so someone should be banned for a stupid bug like glitch in official?
    it's beta lmao, you guys must really be hopeless that some noob glitchers is scaring you.

Heh I imagine you've been caught hacking since you're making a big deal about not banning the cheaters. I think "If you're gonna cheat in beta, you will cheat in official" Ban em all.

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    ^ lol
    so someone should be banned for a stupid bug like glitch in official?
    it's beta lmao, you guys must really be hopeless that some noob glitchers is scaring you.
    Again, not sure what you mean by "scaring you" since it has nothing to do with being scared, huh? It has to do with not playing the game legit, CHEATING, and imo people who CHEAT should be banned whether it's beta or not. If only for a short period of time.
    However, it doesn't matter since we know GMs are busy doing other stuff, I was just stating my point and what i think is right.

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    I don't really care if you do it in the beta. You do it in the live release, however, you'll pay the consequences.
    Good answer?

xiahou_yuan

Quote Originally Posted by redhealer24 View Post
    Heh I imagine you've been caught hacking since you're making a big deal about not banning the cheaters. I think "If you're gonna cheat in beta, you will cheat in official" Ban em all.

wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    Again, not sure what you mean by "scaring you" since it has nothing to do with being scared, huh? It has to do with not playing the game legit, CHEATING, and imo people who CHEAT should be banned whether it's beta or not. If only for a short period of time.
    However, it doesn't matter since we know GMs are busy doing other stuff, I was just stating my point and what i think is right.

wtf has playing the game legit have to do with cheating in a BETA that will be wiped anyway. let them cheat, they'll get banned in official anyway

*off topic*

Hi nick

*off topic*

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redhealer24 View Post
    Ehm? No one cares that someone is cheating? That's like saying "It's ok for someone to break the law, it's a new city" Dumb...
    No, it's more like: "It's ok for someone to break the law, the whole city is being demolished and rebuilt in a month or so so everything they're breaking the law to accomplishment is a complete waste of their time and makes them look like idiots. But, if they choose to break the law in the new rebuilt city they'll be gang raped in jail since they're obviously not the smartest cookies and would surely drop the soap."

That explain everything for you? We don't care about the cheaters in beta because it's beta. We have a release date schedule and if anyone cheats in the live version of the server, beta data is being wiped clean, then they'll be banned.