Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dupe methodes

This is a discussion on Dupe methodes within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; If ya need tbls, I'm yer man I can try all the common and non common edits. For dupe methods ...
Page: 2

If ya need tbls, I'm yer man I can try all the common and non common edits.

For dupe methods most were patched but if you can get them not to crash the server then ya got the last one fixed.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    who would tell you a working dupe method if someone knows a working method lol, he would rather dupe himself items and only tell his friends
    You would.

Not all ppl are liek this. Most of the ppl that gonna go to this server are fed up with cheaters so they want to help get it secure.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    who would tell you a working dupe method if someone knows a working method lol, he would rather dupe himself items and only tell his friends
    I like your logic. I assumed that people would be willing to help us to get rid of any duping methods instead of using it for their advantage but let me tell you one thing, like Phantomlink mentioned, we see everything. We have logs that shows what you type in-game, what you kill, what you upgrade, what you loot and on top of that we are not K2; therefore, we will not turn our blind eye on things such as duping.

So if you really think people will be able to dupe and get away with it, I am sorry to burst your bubble but that's not going to happen.
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 01-03-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Banned Senior Member

if i could i would test bugs / dupe methodes but i wasnt online when they asked people for the server

there are dupe methodes with the tp gate going
    think i know some other but not sure

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

did u try the old method but with spamming trade on the C or B person cant rly remember who needed to have the trade message, dnno what kinda dupe protection u got atm

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    I like your logic. I assumed that people would be willing to help us to get rid of any duping methods instead of using it for their advantage but let me tell you one thing, like Phantomlink mentioned, we see everything. We have logs that shows what you type in-game, what you kill, what you upgrade, what you loot and on top of that we are not K2; therefore, we will not turn our blind eye on things such as duping.

So if you really think people will be able to dupe and get away with it, I am sorry to burst your bubble but that's not going to happen.
    Man I agree with everything, but not the bolded one. I am glad you wrote that. Now I know that KO chat is insecure in the private way... you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    Man I agree with everything, but not the bolded one. I am glad you wrote that. Now I know that KO chat is insecure in the private way... you know what I mean.
    I understand there may be some privacy concerns; however, I assure you that we won't be sitting in front of our computers and read what people say. In-game conversation will only be used at extreme cases where it is necessary. Every game client logs in-game conversations let it be World of Warcraft, EVE Online, or Knight Online (K2 also logs in-game conversation due to legal obligations by law) so don't worry about them too much.

Edit: If you are going to have some sexy time then I suggest you do it on msn/aim. *lol*

Cool

You dont want ppl to know about our sexy chats, like we used to in usko exp?

imo i dont care if they keep our chat loggs, its actually good..
    but its not like a GM gonna sit all day behind his pc reading all those chat loggs. It'll only be used for investigation ofc.

Being able of reading all chats is wrong.. Maybe ko4life staff won't read it but if you can, then staff in other servers are able too.. Just imagine someone trades important account infos like paypal info (not really probable but still..) or USKO info.. The admins can then hack you :<

I'm never using that chat anymore

Unknown class plz

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    Being able of reading all chats is wrong.. Maybe ko4life staff won't read it but if you can, then staff in other servers are able too.. Just imagine someone trades important account infos like paypal info (not really probable but still..) or USKO info.. The admins can then hack you :<

I'm never using that chat anymore
    Just to make it clear, GMs can NOT read logged in-game conversation. You need database access for that and GMs will not be having that sort of access.

Does everyone feel better now?

Edit: I am also surprised that you people are shocked...K2 has been logging in-game conversation ever since day one, think about what you revealed to them. El Oh El

First of all, you shouldn't be exchancing any personal information let it be PayPal/credit card/bank information yet alone an account information (please don't share, I said please) in the first place? And as for Admins "hacking" your account, if we wanted to log on to your account we wouldn't need your password. No company ever asks for player's password because they don't even know and they do NOT need it because they have the tools to do it themselves.
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 01-03-2010 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Edit: I am also surprised that you people are shocked...K2 has been logging in-game conversation ever since day one, think about what you revealed to them. El Oh El

Holy shit... I just realised. I gave tons of my information via KO chat during the years I played it...I feel like a total dumbass now.

Yea Arca I agree, we will mostly be on ventrilo anyway I guess. :P

wawh

only normal chat can be logged

PMs can't by my record

Cool

Holy shit... I just realised. I gave tons of my information via KO chat during the years I played it...I feel like a total dumbass now.

Yea Arca I agree, we will mostly be on ventrilo anyway I guess. :P
    Like the murder you commited 3 years ago?

Banned Senior Member

any ideas on the Server Killer? Merchant Hack? Name Change Evt Not Fixed, Being able to take control of any character on game? Compound Bug? Packets? DDOS? Exp Hack?

and i take it u r using twostars dupe scanner for dupeing? or did u actually write a log out for the Ebenezer?

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    only normal chat can be logged

PMs can't by my record
    Yea they could be, why wouldn't u be able to?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast