Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Dupe methodes

This is a discussion on Dupe methodes within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by ko4mylife there is almost everything in ragezone... all they need to do is go there and check ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    there is almost everything in ragezone... all they need to do is go there and check all..
    uh...no not even close

ragezone is missing quite a lot

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    there is almost everything in ragezone... all they need to do is go there and check all..
    Unfortunately, RageZone is primarily populated by people who have absolutely no desire to run a server for anything more than to give themselves full +10 gear and full +5 accessories and being a GM. What we're trying to do is a tad more complicated.

And RageZone holds barely any legitimate information.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    If any dupes do go through, we will see them in our logs. Anything you do ingame... we can see really. It's pretty nifty
    You do know there are ways to play without getting your actions logged?
    But i doubt that any regular player knows how

Ohh and did some1 already try the trade spamming dupe methods and the 3-person dupe methods? if not, i can tell you how do to them but i can't really test them out myself because i dont have an account lol

Also there's a bug with upgrading. If server is lagging you go to anvil, upgrade ur item and move back to make the upgrade window dissapear and just equip your item. You must get DC before server shows if the upgrade fails or not. And when you relog you have the item equipped but it's 1 grade higher

Ohh and don't forget the compunding bug, where you can upgrade your jewels with only 2 accessories. But i don't think this problem is needed to solve because there was no compunding in old KO
    Last edited by tompsu; 01-04-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234