Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Feed back from last night

This is a discussion on Feed back from last night within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; There was about 100 people on for most of the time I was on my GM char last night. I ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Feed back from last night

There was about 100 people on for most of the time I was on my GM char last night. I was doing mini compitions where I would ask a mulitude of questions and the right answer would get a reward.

I was mainly doing things that was about me to stop google spoiling it. I managed to put a bit of gold into the server and I thought it was fun just to have people engaged with me in my GM role. Also I was happy to chat to some people and explain a few things. Also when ghosty logged I started the war so we could just see how it was behacving and it allowed me to see what happend when I did some things which is good for reporting back to the dev's.

Is this type of stuff fun for you guys? GM's are unable to spawn mobs so it lowers the risk of favotisum and lessens the risk if an account was compremised but is this more intresting than me spawning bosses for a few people to kill?

I need to speak with Devile but I was thinking once we go live and the server is settled I will do things where I will hand out various items as prices. When I was a Wabbitz Jess gave us FT items to hand out as Diez was still yet to compleat it. I was thinking about passing the odd thing out too just to keep intrest up.

I know alot of you guys are struggeling for coins so I am trying to do 20% coin rate increase when I log as well as giving out coins.

This will sounds sad but I enjoyed myself with all the people that were on last night as the server was very chatty and relaxed and people we all taking part. If you enjoyed it or would like me to try anything else when I am next on just leave me a post here and I'll try my best for you all.

Regards Felix

yea it was nice of you to do an event to help out people, but id prefer a cz bowl boss event or kill the gm event, atleast to get some pk going =)

what kind of questions did u ask?

unfortunatelly, I wasn't there

Id prefer a dontgivepeopleanything event so there is no corruption possible far as gms giving something to anyone. I trust you Felix, but that doesnt mean i trust all of the GMs.

GMs shouldnt go around talking with players like they are players themselves, your the authority, observe and act accordingly, dont interfere. Sure it makes the job more boring for you, but on the other hand it stays professional that way.

I had people talking to me about heaps of things from when the server come sout to which mob drop fp dd. I was just going around the whole server checking for koxpers and I'd get pm's comming in and then I was also doing my silly little quiz for about 2 hours with the server. My main job is really the PR side of things so I am more likely to be chatting to people and getting feedback.

Your right that trust is a big issue. Devile is being ruthless in making sure no curroption or misdeamias happen to blacken our name. Because of my well known status on here it was not realistic I ever play so I will try and liven things up in a way which is typically me.

Quick Edit - sorry not sleeped as my backs hurting heaps.

I was doing "How many people do you think are online now" - I would go through the pm's till the right number and then annouce and tp them to me , award my prize and then go onto

"My last char on diez was called La Haine, what does it mean" . Silly stuff but stopped people googeling and I got some intresting answers. When I got people to guess my favoarate band I was shocked at some of the answers. The Rolling Stones and Muse was the most common answer. Once people found out it was Nirvana I got 5 times as many pm's saying they were awsome or I had excellent taste is music !

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    There was about 100 people on for most of the time I was on my GM char last night. I was doing mini compitions where I would ask a mulitude of questions and the right answer would get a reward.

I was mainly doing things that was about me to stop google spoiling it. I managed to put a bit of gold into the server and I thought it was fun just to have people engaged with me in my GM role. Also I was happy to chat to some people and explain a few things. Also when ghosty logged I started the war so we could just see how it was behacving and it allowed me to see what happend when I did some things which is good for reporting back to the dev's.

Is this type of stuff fun for you guys? GM's are unable to spawn mobs so it lowers the risk of favotisum and lessens the risk if an account was compremised but is this more intresting than me spawning bosses for a few people to kill?

I need to speak with Devile but I was thinking once we go live and the server is settled I will do things where I will hand out various items as prices. When I was a Wabbitz Jess gave us FT items to hand out as Diez was still yet to compleat it. I was thinking about passing the odd thing out too just to keep intrest up.

I know alot of you guys are struggeling for coins so I am trying to do 20% coin rate increase when I log as well as giving out coins.

This will sounds sad but I enjoyed myself with all the people that were on last night as the server was very chatty and relaxed and people we all taking part. If you enjoyed it or would like me to try anything else when I am next on just leave me a post here and I'll try my best for you all.

Regards Felix
    Personally, the way I look at it, events and such are nice.. but after playing usko for nearly five years now, I guess you could say I'm just not to use them. I'm not sure how everyone else feels, but it's just nice to have a gm on, someone to talk to, get updated on what's going on/ what's to come, and so on. I am all for events, keep them coming, but as long as I can always be assured that there will be a gm on, I can assure you I won't be leaving the server anytime soon. Cheaters, as well as corruption ruined USKO for myself and countless others, and I hope and trust the same will not happen here as did there.

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Id prefer a dontgivepeopleanything event so there is no corruption possible far as gms giving something to anyone. I trust you Felix, but that doesnt mean i trust all of the GMs.

GMs shouldnt go around talking with players like they are players themselves, your the authority, observe and act accordingly, dont interfere. Sure it makes the job more boring for you, but on the other hand it stays professional that way.
    Even english police cant be authority all the time. They took their riote shields and sledged down from hill So everyone are humans :P

Devile did tell me had an elite trustworthy team, am I starting to hear doubts?

Whut

Sounds like a good plan to me, just make sure u guys keep doing events around different time zones

Oh and keep logs of ur events, so ur team members know wenn and what u did

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Devile did tell me had an elite trustworthy team, am I starting to hear doubts?
    In all honesty I know everyone involed , and I have worked with them for years. Our team has been picked for the standards. Some names people don't know so they will be naturally concerned.

Should just do normal CZ boss events.. and maybe some increased coin events

P.S felix open ur pm's ;<

its better if the gm do not announce that they have logged on
    like GM_pooiepants is online
    i found it worked better to find the cheating cvnts if they dont know you are online

Whut

Oh and please dont forget about the priests and mages. They cant do the same events as melee.
    And might be good idea to like give armor piece +6 of choise(from chitin to paper) as reward wenn anwsered a question right.

We annouce after we have scouted :P

RW I am keeping the pm's off mate as I am getting too much tech support requests and I can't do that for people.

GM's can not spawn mobs. It is another measure taken to further safe guard the integrity of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    We annouce after we have scouted :P

RW I am keeping the pm's off mate as I am getting too much tech support requests and I can't do that for people.

GM's can not spawn mobs. It is another measure taken to further safe guard the integrity of the server.

Damn you :P! was gonna ask for ur msn xD so u could keep me updated on what happends in wow haha, i aint playing it but still need to keep myself updated for some reason ;<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast