Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Feed back from last night

This is a discussion on Feed back from last night within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Imo things like this are completely pointless at the beta... Focus on the fixing bugs......
Page: 3

jatokor

Imo things like this are completely pointless at the beta... Focus on the fixing bugs...

Some ppl were standing in moradon naked sellin their arzzes for coins So yea,20 % increased coin drops is nice and givin out coins is nice too...And great job for not giving GMs the 30k dmg and mob spawnin ability...Great job guys <3

fuck no.. gms shouldnt put in items or money in the game..
    well pots would be okay but not 9999 more like 1k or so

Is there a type of log where you guys can see what GM gave what type of item? If so i think that would be nice to see if anyone is abusing there GM powers. Other than that i think what you did Felix was a good idea, gives people something else to think about/do other than killing the same thing over and over

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Unlike say Devile I am not a devloper , so I am expected to spend time in the game working with you guys. Everyone has their strengths and one of mine is doing PR and advertising.

I always remembered GM's who logged on and would take the time to interact. I would rather spend time putting coins on the server and getting people to have a bit of fun than just logging on and doing a run around and banning. A GM needs to be many things and the one thing I tried to do is get people involed who had different strengths and abilities.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123