Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

For Felix

This is a discussion on For Felix within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I think you should make announcement about this project in General,becouse alot ppl dont even know about this project...and all ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default For Felix

    I think you should make announcement about this project in General,becouse alot ppl dont even know about this project...and all those that are informed by me are very interested in playing it...

  2. #2
    Sεмρяε Fι Senior Member CroNe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,255

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    I think you should make announcement about this project in General,becouse alot ppl dont even know about this project...and all those that are informed by me are very interested in playing it...
    +1
    Most of my friends quited KO and said they will never play KO again.
    But when i told them that Ko4Life is launching their own priv server with Devile/Felix as owner.. they didnt even hesitate to say "yes".
    This server can easly be one of the best priv server out there!!!

    Make announcment in General chat and get a panel up, so we can spread the link.

  3. #3
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    +1
    Most of my friends quited KO and said they will never play KO again.
    But when i told them that Ko4Life is launching their own priv server with Devile/Felix as owner.. they didnt even hesitate to say "yes".
    This server can easly be one of the best priv server out there!!!

    Make announcment in General chat and get a panel up, so we can spread the link.
    Ye just everyone involve to make this server great so we can all enjoy playing it.

  4. #4
    Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Agreed.
    Get a kopanel up so we can forward the link to friends.
    and make a sticky topic on general section

  5. #5
    Senior Member Arca_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brussels - Belgium
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    according to the forum rules, it's forbidden to talk about private servers in any other section than this one. I think that's why they didn't announce it yet.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    +1
    Most of my friends quited KO and said they will never play KO again.
    But when i told them that Ko4Life is launching their own priv server with Devile/Felix as owner.. they didnt even hesitate to say "yes".
    This server can easly be one of the best priv server out there!!!

    Make announcment in General chat and get a panel up, so we can spread the link.
    You can spread the forum link.

  7. #7
    Sεмρяε Fι Senior Member CroNe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,255

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    according to the forum rules, it's forbidden to talk about private servers in any other section than this one. I think that's why they didn't announce it yet.
    Its just an announcment, not a topic to discuss about it.
    Felix is the boss, i hope that he'll make an exeption.. we can get alot of ppl from UsKo to play here

    Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    You can spread the forum link.
    Thats what i have been doing the whole time xD

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    I had over like 1000+ KO players on MSN, and unfourtanetly I deleted pretty much all my contacts before I quit Ionia as I thought that would be the last time I'm saying. I wish I hadn't done that as I would have loved to spread the word, and well I also deleted the msn of some of my old members which sucks as I can't get in touch with them at all. All I'm trying to say, is just spread the word around, through msn, maybe post them on other private server forums but probably expect a ban within a day cause i doubt any host would want that on their forums :P, or just some kind of way to communicate with the ones that stopped using ko4life forums or haven't played the game in a while.

  9. #9
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    When it is ready to go live for everyone then I will advertise it in a bigger way. For now the people who are on here are the loyal memebers so you get to be involed at an earlier stage while we perfect it..

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I had over like 1000+ KO players on MSN, and unfourtanetly I deleted pretty much all my contacts before I quit Ionia as I thought that would be the last time I'm saying. I wish I hadn't done that as I would have loved to spread the word, and well I also deleted the msn of some of my old members which sucks as I can't get in touch with them at all. All I'm trying to say, is just spread the word around, through msn, maybe post them on other private server forums but probably expect a ban within a day cause i doubt any host would want that on their forums :P, or just some kind of way to communicate with the ones that stopped using ko4life forums or haven't played the game in a while.
    Although I admit you are loyal wanting to spread the word. That's disrespectful. I wouldn't want someone posting it on my forums if I had a server, and I'm pretty sure the admins here wouldn't want someone posting on these forums their server either. Rather go tell my friends on MSN, then have people call you immature for something silly.

    Not saying you're immature, just that is a very disrespectful and immature thing to do.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    Although I admit you are loyal wanting to spread the word. That's disrespectful. I wouldn't want someone posting it on my forums if I had a server, and I'm pretty sure the admins here wouldn't want someone posting on these forums their server either. Rather go tell my friends on MSN, then have people call you immature for something silly.

    Not saying you're immature, just that is a very disrespectful and immature thing to do.
    It is disrespectful, I know that,... but then again the owners of those other private servers decided to steal costumers away from K2 which is also disrespectful. But even so, I never said I would do that myself,... simply because I think I'm doing more then enough for this server as I am bring 1 clan in it, and I'm spreading the word on my msn of the people who I still haven't deleted.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Those private server owners didn't steal customers from K2, "Most of my friends quited KO and said they will never play KO again. But when i told them that Ko4Life is launching their own priv server with Devile/Felix as owner.. they didnt even hesitate to say "yes"."

    Many people just quit K2, it's awesome, I love KO even with all the new items, it's still a good game, but until hacking and management get fixed, more and more people will be leaving the server. It's just like that.. No one is advertising on K2 about their private servers, especially since they can get you shut down

  13. #13
    Sεмρяε Fι Senior Member CroNe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,255

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    Although I admit you are loyal wanting to spread the word. That's disrespectful. I wouldn't want someone posting it on my forums if I had a server, and I'm pretty sure the admins here wouldn't want someone posting on these forums their server either. Rather go tell my friends on MSN, then have people call you immature for something silly.

    Not saying you're immature, just that is a very disrespectful and immature thing to do.
    Ppl are allowed to post/advertise their priv server here.. aslong as it's in the right section ofc. otherwise it gets deleted or moved.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    135

    Default

    They sort of weren't making a server before, and it wasn't considered competition. I'm pretty sure however that other private servers don't have a right section for advertising another private server. Just saying

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Indeed every person I have told on msn had no idea about it, and they didn't hesitate to say "yes" to playing it when i told them its run by ko4life admins. I think there should be a stickied announcement on the general section, because some people only come on this forum every month or so just to see if anything changed then dont check it again for another month etc.. and more than likely they won't see ko4life private server subforum. Maybe even send out a notification to all ko4life users about the launching of the server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •